Christmas with the Belpois’ by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
          “Can you believe Ulrich’s dad and Jay are actually getting along?” Aelita asked as the five gathered in Jeremie’s room before they went to bed. They were all already dressed in their pjs.

         “I was expecting him to get killed.” Ulrich said.

  

        “I was waiting for your mom to kill him, Jeremie.” Yumi said.

  

        “Hey, what’s this?” Odd asked as he looked threw the stuff that Aelita had found from her past.

          “Oh, we found out that I lived here before Jeremie’s family did.” Aelita said. She grabbed the locket around her neck and said, “I left it for Jeremie to find, but he never did.”

   

       “Is this your diary?” Odd asked, flipping threw a faded pink book.

  

        “I don’t know.” Aelita said as he walked over. “I havn’t really looked through it all.”

  

        “Been too busy?” Ulrich asked, hinting to the fact that Jeremie had his hand on Aelita thigh.

  

        “Uh.” Jeremie started, taking his hand back, his cheeks blushing.

  

        “Oh, come off of it you two.” Yumi said. “Everyone knows you two like each other.”

         “You know, it just hit me,” Ulrich started. “where are you sleeping Aelita? I mean, my parents are taking a room, Odd’s parents and Yumi’s parents each have their own room. Yumi’s rooming with one of Odd’s sisters, another room’s used for Odd’s other sisters and me and Odd are sharing a room. That only leaves one more room and I know you aren’t sleeping there cause that’s where Jay’s sleeping.”

         “Um...” Aelita started to think of what to say.

          “Oh, you’re sleeping in here aren’t you?” Yumi asked, smiling as she looked over to her bag on the floor.

         Aelita nodded her head, her cheeks going red.

         Odd and Ulrich started to laugh as their minds went down the gutter. “So, you expecting any kids?!” Odd asked, laughing.

         “Shut up you men!” Yumi said, smacking Odd on the back of his head.

          “Ow.” Odd said, holding the back of his head. “What was that for?”

          “Being stupid.” Yumi said.

  

        “Knock knock children, bed time.” Mrs. Belpois said as she poked her head into the room.

         “Yes ma’am.” Yumi said as she got up.

          Odd and Ulrich stood up and helped Aelita and Jeremie up. “Good Night.” Aelita said to them as they left the room.

         Yumi shut the door behind her and left the two in the room.

          Aelita turned off the light as Jeremie turned on the lamp by his bed.

         “Jeremie, I’m glad we could spend the winter break like this.” Aelita said as she went over to the bed. She sat down on the bed and hugged Jeremie.

         Jeremie hugged her back. He took up the blankets and the two went under.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]