Christmas with the Belpois’ by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
          Aelita opened the door to Jeremie’s bedroom after changing clothes in the bathroom and was about to walk in when she saw that Jeremie wasn’t fully changed. Actually, he was in nothing other then his underwear. She quickly ran out and shut the door. A moment later, Jeremie opened the door and Aelita said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were still changing.”

  

        “It’s ok.” Jeremie said, his eyes soft. He held her hand as they walked back into his room. Not to far away was Patrick watching from the doorway of his room.

         Inside Jeremie’s room, on the floor, was a pile of blankets set up for Aelita’s bed.

         “You sure you don’t want the bed?” Jeremie asked.

         “It’s your bed, Jeremie.”Aelita said as she set up the blankets on the floor to make more of a bed. “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.”

  

        “Where’s Mr. Pück?” Jeremie asked.

  

        “He’s right here with the scarf you gave me.” Aelita said as she reached into her bag and found both the scarf and Mr. Pück.

         Knock knock!

         “Come in.” Jeremie called.

         Jeremie’s dad opened the door and saw the two. “You guys ready for bed?”

         “Yap.” Aelita said with a smile. “Thank you again for letting me spend the holidays here.”

  

        “No problem.” He said. “Well, get some sleep, tomorrow we’ve got to get ready for everyone to get here. Good night.”

  

        “Good night.” Jeremie and Aelita said as the same time.

  

        Jeremie’s dad smiled and shut the door.

         “You’re lucky Jeremie.” Aelita said as she watched him go over to the light switch.

         “Why you say that?” Jeremie asked as he turned off the lights.

          “You’re parents are so nice.” Aelita said.

   

       “I’m sure your parents were too.” Jeremie said. “I know your father is.”

  

        Jeremie made his way over to his bed and sat down on it. He turned the light on at the night stand and took off his glasses.

         Meanwhile, Aelita had gotten on the bed next to him. “Jeremie, I’m glad all of that did happen to my family.”

  

        “Why’s that?” Jeremie asked.

  

        “Because I would’ve never met you.” Aelita said, wrapping her arms around Jeremie. “I love you, Jeremie.”

         Jeremie hugged her back and pushed some of her hair out of her face. “I love you too, Aelita.” Jeremie kissed her cheek and they sat like that for a while.

  

        CRACK!

         Aelita jumped at the sound of the thunder, not expecting it.

  

        “You ok?” Jeremie asked as rain started to pound the window.

  

        “Ya, I still don’t care for thunderstorms.” Aelita said.

         “Neither do I.” Jeremie admitted.

         “But, this time I have you here with me.” Aelita said, snuggling closer to Jeremie.

          Aelita yawned and Jeremie noticed. “Hate to be the party pooper, but we need to get some sleep.”

  

        “Ya, I guess you’re right.” Aelita said. She stood up and went down to her pile of blankets.

         “Actually, Aelita, it’s gonna be a cold night, and my room stinks at keeping in heat since after the storm passes there’s supposed to be a drop in the temperature.” Jeremie started. “You can sleep in my bed. It’s got a heating blanket.”

  

        “I don’t want you to have to sleep on the floor.” Aelita said, grabbing Mr. Pück, who had Aelita’s scarf on.

         “No, you can sleep with me.” Jeremie said. He pulled the blanket back as thunder crashed, causing him to shiver.

         “Ok.” Aelita said, smiling. Jeremie got in and scooted over to the wall and Aelita got in after him. She turned around and turned off his light. She turned back to Jeremie and hugged him as another crash of thunder sounded, louder than the rest.

         Jeremie put his arms around Aelita and pulled her closer to his body.

         Aelita went to kiss Jeremie’s cheek, but didn’t notice he had moved in till she found that she was kissing his lips. Aelita backed away, embarrassed, but was stopped by Jeremie’s arms. Jeremie pulled her closer to him and kissed her on the lips very passionately. Aelita realized he wanted a good kiss and went in deeper with the kiss, that is, in till thunder cracked again, causing Jeremie to accidently bite her tongue.

         Aelita took her tongue back as Jeremie said, “I’m so sorry. I did not mean to-“

          “It’s ok.” Aelita said, not talking like she normally does because her tongue hurt. “I’m sure if it had been the other way around, you’d be the one with the hurt tongue.”

         Outside, lighting struck close to the house, causing the room to be lit by the light. Aelita cringed as the thunder cracked, shaking the house.

         “It’s ok.” Jeremie said, running his hand threw her hair.

          Aelita looked at Jeremie’s face and saw his kind eyes, for once, not behind glasses. She smiled as she hugged him tighter.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]