Christmas with the Belpois’ by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
          “Jeremie’ll do fine.” Aelita said as she waited with Jay and Jeremie’s dad for Jeremie to finish up with the test.

         “I know he will.” Jay said. “I just have fun with the fact that he failed something. That kid never fails anything.”

  

        “But like I’ve told you Jay, he doesn’t like to be reminded that he failed something.” Mr. Belpois said.

          “Men.” Aelita said under her breath. She looked over at the testing area and saw that Jeremie was still working on his quiz. A moment later, Jeremie put both hands in his pockets and walked over to the counter.

         Aelita got up from the chair and went over to Jeremie. “How’d you do?”

          “I got a hundred.” Jeremie said, not really sounding all that enthusiastic.

         “You really don’t like to drive, do you?” Aelita asked.

         “No.” Jeremie said.

         Aelita saw a woman walking their way and she asked, “Belpois?”

         “Him.” Aelita said, pointing to Jeremie.

         “100%on your test, in a few days, we’ll send you your learners permit. For now, sign this.” She put a piece of paper in front of him and handed him a paper. Jeremie signed it and she made a photo copy of it. She handed it back to Jeremie and left the two.

         “So you past?” Jay asked as he and Jeremie’s dad walked over.

  

        “Ya.”

  

        ‘Good, you’re driving us shopping.” Jeremie’s dad said.

         Jeremie put the piece of paper in his pocket and went with them to the car. Aelita had to sit in the back with Jim so that Mr. Belpois could sit next to Jeremie. They drove down the road and to a parking garage.

          “Jeremie, you show Aelita the town while we find some Christmas presents for everyone.” Jay said.

         “Alright.” Jeremie said. He grabbed Aelita’s hand and took her out of the garage and went to the west. Snow started to fall down.

         Aelita threw the scarf over her shoulder as the snow fell down. “Where are we going?”

         “There’s this little place not far from here, you

might like.” Jeremie said, walking on the sidewalk.

  

        Aelita took Jeremie’s hand and squeezed it. “Thank you Jeremie.”

         “For what?”

         “For you just being there.” 

         “Well, your welcome, but you don't have to thank me.”

         They walked a little farther and came up to an old styled shop. Jeremie opened the door and let her walk in first.

         Aelita walked in and gasped at what she saw. Jeremie came up from behind her and smiled. “So, you do like this place?”

         “Yes.” Aelita said.

         They were inside a Disney store. It was the only thing Jeremie could think of that she would like.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]