Christmas with the Belpois’ by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
          “Hey Jeremie!” a little kid said as he opened the door.

   

       The kid went over to the bed and jumped up to it.

         “Hey!” Jeremie yelled as a foot fell onto Aelita’s hand, which was still gripping Jeremie’s penis.

  

        “Ohw!” Aelita said as she took her hand back.

   

       “Why is there a girl in your bed, Jeremie?” the kid asked.

         “Gorge, get out.” Jeremie said as he doubled over, holding his balls where the kid had stepped on. Gorge got off the bed.

          Aelita sat up and threw the blanket off of her, and Jeremie.

  

        “Ha ha ha!” Gorge started to laugh. “Jeremie’s got no pants on!”

          Aelita and Jeremie looked down and saw that he was still naked from the waist down and grabbed the blanket to cover himself, his cheeks going red.

         Aelita got up out of the bed. “Come on Gorge, out of the room. And don’t tell anyone about this, ok?”

         Gorge looked like he was mesmerized by Aelita’s look and only nodded his head as he went out of the room, shutting the door.

         “How’d you do that?” Jeremie asked.

         “I don’t know really.” Aelita said as she went back over to the bed. “What happened to your pants anyway?”

  

        “I don’t know, but it goes with the dream I had last night.” Jeremie said as he took the top blanket and wrapped it around his waist and looked around for his pants and underwear.

  

        “What was your dream last night, cause I had one I loved.” Aelita said, looking on the floor by the foot of the bed.

  

        “Oh, I didn’t have any pants on and you were doing what you were doing when Gorge stepped on your hand.” Jeremie said as it hit him. “That wasn’t a dream, was it?”

         “I don’t think it was now.” Aelita said as she picked up his blue pants with his underwear. She handed it to him and he put them on before getting out of bed.

         “Who’s Gorge anyway?” Aelita asked as she went over to her bag to grab her clothes.

         “He’s my cousin.” Jeremie said. He went over to Aelita and hugged her from behind, putting his hands around Aelita’s boobs.

         Aelita straitened up and smiled. She reached behind her and grabbed Jeremie’s butt cheeks. “You know, if anyone found out what we’ve done in these past couple of days, they wouldn’t believe it.”

  

        “Let them not believe it.” Jeremie said.

  

        Knock

  

        “You guys up yet?” Patrick’s voice called in.

  

        “Ya, I’m getting dressed.” Jeremie called out as he let go of Aelita and went over to his dresser.

         “Well, hurry up. Dad’s getting the TV set up.” Patrick said as he started to walk away.

  

        The two got dressed and headed down the stairs to see that even more people had appeared. They were all gathering around the TV with Patrick’s father on a laptop that had a cord going to the TV. He looked up and said, “Oh, you two are just in time. It’s about to start.”

  

        “What is it?” Aelita asked as the two sat down on the floor in front of the TV.

         “It’s the fruit cake toss in Colorado. It’s gotten to be a tradition since Uncle Wesley started to get second place.” Jeremie answered.

  

        “Ya, and if he wins, he’s gonna be here for Christmas.” Gorge said.

  

        “Here we go, it’s started.” Jeremie’s dad said as the TV showed the fruit cake toss.

         Once it was over, the winner was announced. Wesley had gotten second place again.

         “Oh well, people can always hope.” A man Aelita didn’t know the name of said from next to Patrick.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]