Blind As A Bat by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
On y Va!

          “Sissi!” Ulrich shouted at her door. “Sissi, where are you?” he knocked on the door again.       

          “What?” Sissi asked as she opened the door. She was dressed in her pjs and her hair was pulled up in a pony tail.

          “Do you know where your father is?” Ulrich asked.

          “Ya, in his office, why?”

          “He’s not there.” Yumi said.

          “What are you wearing?” Sissi demanded. “It looks like a thrift store threw up on you.”

          “Oh shut up Sissi.” Yumi said stuffing her hands in the pockets. “I just escaped the FBI.”

          “Ya right and tomorrow I’m having a date with Zack Efron. Look, if my father’s not in his office than he’s probably in his room. Room 140.” Sissi shut the door and the two friends walked down the stairs.

          Ulrich knocked on the door and Delmas opened it. “Yes?”

          “Sir, I know where Odd’s being held.” Yumi said.

          “Miss Ishiyama!” Delmas said, just realizing who was there. “Come with me. The police’ll wanna know.” He grabbed his robe and the three went to the administration wing.

          Delmas switched on the lights and walked to his desk. He picked up the phone and dialed the local police number.

          “Paris City Police, what can I do for you?” The voice said on the other end.

          “I have Yumi Ishiyama here and she knows where Della Robbia is.” Delmas said.

          “One minuet please.”

          “Hello?” a new voice asked.

          “Is this Captain Fredbirt?”

          “Yes, Jean-Pier, this better be you having good news.” Fredbirt said.

          “It is Paul, Miss Ishiyama’s here and knows where Della Robbia is.”

          “Really! Where!?” Fredbirt sounded like he was reaching up for some paper.

          Delmas looked at Yumi and asked, “Where’s Odd?”

          “The tennis court on Washington avenue.” Yumi said.

          “The tennis court on Washington avenue.” Delmas repeated to Fredbirt.

          “I’m sending men over there right away.”
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]