Blind As A Bat by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Jail

          Everyone met back at Jérémie’s room before diner. Odd and Ulrich found nothing but Yumi did. Ellis remembered seeing Jhony Moore right before his computer exploded.

          “Me and Jérémie found a lot of good info.” Aélita said. “Jhony Moore’s father, Alex Moore’s in jail because of an attempted to kill Delmas and some other people when he went here.”

          “We need to know if Jhony’s got contact with his father.” Jérémie continued for her.

          “So you want us to go to the jail tomorrow?” Ulrich asked.

          “Ya, Paris City Jail, the one down the road.” Jérémie confirmed.

          “Alright, I’ll come over after church.” Yumi said, “Right now, I’ve gotta get home.”

          “Ok, bye Yumi.” Odd said.

          “See ya.”

          The next day, after church, Yumi changed into her normal black pants and black turtle-neck. She told her parents bye and left for Kadic.

          She saw her friends at the bench as they all stud up.

          “Oh, we all going?” Yumi asked.

          “No, you and Odd are.” Ulrich said. “We’re gonna talk to Jhony Moore.”

          “Good luck.” Jérémie said as the two walked off campus.

          “Did you find anything yesterday after I left?” Yumi asked.

          “No, nothing. Alex Moore tried to kill smart geniuses from his generation, Delmas included.” Odd said.

          Yumi glanced behind them and saw two heave built men following them.

          “Hey, Yumi, just wondering, what’s your favorite monster on Lyoko?” Odd asked, unaware of the two men.

          “I guess the blocks. Odd, two men are following us, look out.”

          “Excuse me miss?” one of the two men that had been following them tapped her on the shoulder. “Did you drop this?”

          Yumi turned around and got punched in the nose. She fell onto Odd as they got pushed to the ground.

          Yumi got up and tasted blood running from her nose into her mouth.

          “Thanks guys, I always wanted to be a vampire. Now here’s my present to you.” She kicked her leg at the man’s neck and he stumbled backward. The man picked himself up and went to punch her again. Yumi moved in time for him to miss. She looked at where she had last seen Odd and saw he was gone. The next second, the man had hit her in the back of the head and she fell over, unconscious.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]