Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
     Going down through the forest. Around trees and past boulders. The trip slowed down as a tower appeared, changing the color surrounding it to red.

    Back on earth, black ghost-like goo dropped down out of a street lamp in town. It slid over to an alley. Around a dumpster and to a pack of dogs. The black goo went to the pack of dogs, making them lift their heads from what they were eating. The ghost came up, off the ground, and threw itself into the lead dog, making his eyes glow a white with a weird circle symbol.     “Guys, bad news.” Jeremie said, looking on his screen as another tower was found. “After you deactivate this tower, you’ve got another one in the forest sector.”

    “How can Xana find the energy to have two towers going at the same time?” Ulrich asked, riding on his overbike to the waterfall covered tower.

    “Who knows.” Jeremie said, “Just get this tower before you four get killed. Than we can work on the other tower.”

    “Oh great, Xana really wants us dead.” Yumi said, stopping her overwing so suddenly, Aelita almost fell off.

    Ulrich and Odd stopped next to the two girls and saw what she was talking about.

    “A warning next time, Jeremie.” Ulrich said, looking at the armada of monsters.

    “Do I want to ask how many are out there?” Odd asked.

    “Don’t bother, I can’t count that fast.” Jeremie said.

    “Somewhere, behind all of this, there is a tower?” Aelita asked. 

    “Theoretically, ya.”

    “Why aren’t they shooting?” Yumi asked, looking at the armada.

    “Maybe they’re buying time for Xana’s other attack.” Odd said.

    “HUH!” Ulrich yelped as his overbike suddenly shot forward at top speed.

    Ulrich grabbed the handle bars, gripping the brake as hard as he could, but seeming to have no control over it at all. He grabbed his katana off the side of the bike and jumped off right before it went into the army of Xana’s monsters, only to faze through as if there was nothing there to begin with.

    Yumi raced over to Ulrich and helped him up.

    “What just happened?” Yumi asked as Ulrich got up and put his arm around her shoulders, helping himself stand.

    Odd walked over to a block and tried to touch it, only to put his paw straight threw it. “They’re holograms.” Odd said, looking at his hand.

    “Well, let’s go right on through.” Ulrich said.

    “AH!” Jeremie’s voice cried from earth.

    “Jeremie!” Aelita cried, worried about what might be happening.

    “Come on.” Odd said, jumping onto his overboard. “Let’s go deactivate the tower.”

    Aelita jumped onto the back of Odd’s overboard as Yumi helped Ulrich over to the overwing.

    The four flew thru the monsters only finding themselves flying threw air.

    They got threw the masses and saw a glowing red from behind the waterfall.

    “Go Aelita!” Odd said, stopping his overboard.

    Aelita jumped off and started to run for the tower.

    Yumi and Ulrich stopped beside Odd, looking towards the waterfall for Aelita to come back.

    Behind them, beating wings could be heard, moving towards them.

    Ulrich looked up from his seat on Yumi’s overwing and pulled out his saber.

    “I’ll take care of it.” Odd said, seeing his friend.

    Ulrich sheathed his katana as Odd turned around and shot at the Hornet, missing at first.

    The Hornet shot at Odd, aiming for the heart.

    Odd saw it was coming and tried to block it with his shield, only he didn’t get it out in time and got shot in the chest, throwing him backwards. He heard Yumi cry out his name as he shot a laser arrow, falling back to the ground from the Hornet’s shot, killing the Hornet as he landed on the ground.

    “Odd!” Ulrich cried, watching his friend land on the icy floor.

    Yumi turned her overwing around and raced over to Odd, blood on his chest.

    “Odd!” Yumi cried, jumping off the overwing as she stopped next to him.

    “Yumi, put pressure on the wound!” Ulrich ordered as he tried to get off without hurting himself anymore.

    Yumi did as he said, panic was going threw her vanes. “What’s taking Aelita so long?” Yumi asked, looking back to where Ulrich had been only to find him next to her.

    “Go and see if Xana didn’t send help.” Ulrich said, moving so that he could put pressure on the wound himself. “I got Odd.”

    Yumi nodded her head and let Ulrich take her spot.

    Yumi got up and jumped onto the overwing and shot off to the area where Aelita had gone.

    Yumi got there and saw that a mega-tank was shooting at the tower, Aelita was nowhere to be seen.

    “Aelita!” Yumi called out, pulling out her two fans.

    The mega-tank stopped and turned around, shooting at Yumi as the red tower turned white.

    Yumi threw a fan as the mega-tank stopped shooting and killed it as Aelita ran out.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]