Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

JxA luff! Don't we all just adore it??

FLASH BACK:

"Don't leave me Aelita!" Jeremie pleaded, They've been going out for over a year now.

"I'm really sorry Jeremie. But I have too." Aelita's eyes full with tears. "I promise I'll write you ever I can!"

Aleita then pressed her think pink lips against his soft lovable lips. Jeremie was always shy to kiss her, and she always had to make the first move.

"Alright, get a room." Odd said breaking the romance

"I'll miss your jokes, Odd." Aelita says waving

Odd had to do something. He hugged her

"We'll miss you." He said

"Yea." Yumi says "We'll always remember our adventures with you..."

"Princess." Ulrich finished Yumi's setence (That's what Boyfriends do, huh?) It was true, Ulrich and Yumi have been going out almost as long as Jeremie and Aelita has "We're always here for you."

"Uh huh!" It went back to Odd "Don't you dare forget to write us little missy!"

Aelita smiled at Odd's childish humor

"Promise."

Now She was waiting for the train to show.

"I'll miss you all so much!" Aelita hugged them each "After I write my letters, I'll find any excuse to come back here."

And unfourtnatly the big black train arrived, and as Aleita climbed in with the other passenegers her friends screamed

"WE LOVE YOU AELITA!"

Aelita smiled, hiding the pain.

//END FLASHBACK

Dear Freinds,
   I wrote like I said I would! How is everything going? Here, it's okay..It just isn't the same. I have a roomate, her name's Kim. She's nice, but really is a party girl. So it's hard to focus sometimes. I've only been here a couple of weeks, and I already feel like I've missed you for years! Well, we get a fall break here -yay- So guess what I'm doing the entire week I'm off? Right, Coming to visit my friends! Would you happen to know them? Ha! Sorry about my cell phone. I've noticed the messages, but i need someone to look at it, I can't seem to answer it anymore, nor call anyone, I bet you, Jeremie, could fix that. *Sigh* Too bad. I guess life could be worse, I could be in a different country, Xana could still be lurking the Earth, or both. Oh wait! Don't tell me, isn't there's someone's birthday in the beginning of October? I'll be there to celebrate! Even if I have to tie my high school to an eight teen wheeler, I'm coming! I hope to hear from you soon!
~~~ Princess ~~~

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]