Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Dear Aleita,
  It's fine here. Odd's trying to get a music video of his on T.V. Go figure. He won't stop talking about it. Yea, We miss you too, and I'm good with computers, not that great with cell phones..Cell phones hate me. YAY! You remembered my birthday! God, I love you! No matter what, Miles is just a number, it means nothing to me.
That's luck, Mr.Nickles (Our high schools Principal) just got talked into giving US a fall break when is yours? Ours is the 2-6th! We love you Aelita, we all do. But they cannot love you as much as me. And that nickname you gave me! My dear Princess!!

.:Jer Bear:.

Hey There Princess,
    It's...alright here. I guess. I got this AWESOME music video clip to show you! I'm gonna try to get it on French Bamzoo, That'll take work,huh? Ever since Xana's been destroied, we've had ALOT of extra time. Who knew Xana wasted so much time? So, we're all into a new thing. Me? My music. Not like my mp3 player. My own music. Yumi's still in Martial Arts, no doubt, but has also found that PALS is a great way to pass time. PALS is a new High school club we have. It's to help other students. It's cool. She's told us about it, alot. She says she feels lonely, being the only girl in the gang now! What did she mean by that?!? Your still our Princess! Ulrich, Also in Martial Arts, is now into drawing! AMAZING NO?! That's what I thought. Your beloved Jeremie, Still the whiz he is, now writes his own stories! Hahah. Nice nickname for Jeremie! Jer Bear? Mine's nice too!

*DiddlyOdd*

P.S. We put a picture in too! We miss you!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]