Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yumi and Ulrich's trun

Dear Aelita,
     It's so nice to hear from you! Goodness, don't scare us like that!! We went two weeks without any word from you! I bet everyone's telling you about Odd's music video. God, please save us! We won't stop blabbling about it! I feel so lonely, your still a part of this Lyoko gang we have even though Xana's been gone for two years. But i'm the only girl here...And i don't want to make you feel any worse about your move, but Jeremie's trying to act happy, but he's really upset. He loves you Aelita! And was very happy you remembered his birthday. Kim sounds fun! Maybe we could come over there? if Mr.Nickles let's us have a TWO week fall break! =) Well, I'd say much more but..I wouldn't want to bore you. The only other fact I have to say is, I'M IN TENTH GRADE BABY! I love it! Your favorite Japanesse girl.
~*AdultlyYumi*~

Dear Aelita,
     Hey there Princess! You gave us a scare! Please, PLEASE save us! Odd has this new Music Video, but I'm sure at least one, if not, all of us has mentioned it. I mean, It's not like we hate it, It's pretty cool, but that's all he talks about. Are you having fun? I mean, Enough fun school gives you. Yea, We're all doing our own things now. Do you know how upset Jeremie is? He would kill to see you! he was very glad to see you remembered his birthday! I guess we'll see you at Fall break!

SoccerPlayeh

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]