Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to those who reviewed! =) I LOVE YOU ALL!
"Stop, sulking Jeremie." Odd hated the way his friend acted without Aelita. Like she was the only reason he breathes, and/or lives.

"Odd, stop." Jeremie, on the other hand, was annoyyed with Odd's words. He's been bugging him ever since breakfeast.

"Leave him alone, Odd." Yumi then took Jeremie's side. "You know how long they've been going out."

"Yea. yea. and you and your darling Ulrich, have been going out for almost as long." Odd waved his hand up and down as if saying 'Been there, done that'

Yumi slightly blushed at the words 'Darling Ulrich'. Sure, they've expressed their feelings for one another, but it's still a little awkard.

Ulrich, was pretty good at hiding his feelings, and just rolled his eyes.

They were all in Jeremie's dorm. He had gotton rid of some electrical 'junk' as his friends put it, all that was left was the computer screen, and the real computer, Which is bigger than most.

This left much more room to sit, and walk around. Which Jeremie was doing, he paced up and down his room.

"What are you thinking about Jeremie?" Yumi's voice comforted him. A lot more than Odd's. Oh boy, that was for sure.

"What about Xana?"

"Did you hit your head..hard?!?" Odd jumped up "We deafeated him, remember?!?"

"Well, I didn't..shut down lyoko."

"Yes you did!"

"No, I didn't." Jeremie sat down at his computer. His glasses reflecting the light, hiding his angry eyes.

He brought up Lyoko.

"Jeremie!! We have to shut it down! NOW!" Ulrich shouted "Why didn't you shut it down?!"

"That's the problem, Ulrich. The lever that shuts down Lyoko. Wasn't there, and I can't shut it down without it."

"Isn't there another way??" Yumi questioned.

"I'm pretty sure there is, but I haven't been able to find it."

"Well, so..? Xana's gone.." Odd repeated "Why does it matter?"

Jeremie turned, his glasses now barely hung on his nose

"You don't get it. Xana could return, and I for one, don't want to face him again."

"Jeremie, if this is a joke, It isn't funny!" Ulrich was now mad, No. Furious "Why didn't you tell us the past two years?!"

"Well, it's really more..embarrassing for me. I thought it would easy, real easy, but I couldn't find anything on it. I've discovered two other files, I'm looking through them."

"So, your telling me, for all we know Xana's planning world domination?" Yumi's words were full of confusion, and frusration.

"He could be."

"Well...anyway, Anyone get a letter from Aelita lately?" Odd asked, the three others stared at him, for bringing up that topic. That's Odd for ya.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]