Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Dum Dum DUMMMMMMMMMMM!

"Aww, he sounds so sweet." Kim mocked her friend.

Aelita slowly nodded

"Because he is."

Kim, being one year older than Aelita-also known as Yumi's age, 16-, loved Romance more than anything. A love lover. She called herself. She enjoyed teasing Aelita about her love.

"I can just picture the cutest couple on campus..." Kim gazed.

Aelita this time..blushed.

"Oh, uh, well..Maybe a nice couple, Sure, But maybe not the Cutest."

"Yea, yea. Surrrre. Uh huh." Kim shook her head, "Look, your a cute girl, with a cute boy, Bang! Cutest COUPLE!"

"Well, There's Ulrich and Yumi."

"Oh Squat! I haven't met them..YET, but by the picture I saw, they couldn't bet you and your Romeo."

Kim looked at the now older teenanger, Aelita looked differently then she had when she was in the Kadic. For one thing, she had to dye her hair. Blonde, was her choice, Hmm, let's wonder why. Her now blonde hair grow down to almost her shoulder,maybe an inch or two off, at the tips she had to keep some pink! Aelita wore more colors then just pink now, she moved on to red, and blue. But she also kept pink in her wardrobe. Usually with jewlry. She loved the pink necklace Jeremie had given her for their sixth month anniversery. It was the only thing she had left to remind her how much they loved each other.

"May I ask why your staring?" Aelita asked, watching the glare her friend was giving her. "Um, Kim?! You still here?!?"

"Oh, sorry." Kim shook her head "I like your necklace."

"Thanks." Aelita put a hand on the piece of jewlry. "Jeremie gave it to me."

"Gee, does that boy have great taste or what?!" Kim laughed "What a boy he must've been. You don't know how lucky you are, to even KNOW a boy like that."

Aelita smiled 

"Do i get extra points for dating him?" Odd's jokes seemed to have rubbed on to Aelita. Since they spent much time together.

Aelita was also thinking about Odd at that moment. Flash back coming on!

Flash back:

"Oh, Aelita calm down!" Odd tried to comfort the now upset girl

"But, Jeremie..Why did he just yell at me?!" Aelita didn't understand the Human feelings she had, she may have been on earth a little more than three months, but she hadn't felt this way before.

"It wasn't your fault." Odd used a kind tone. "He's just..frustrated." 

"What's..frustrated?"

"It's when you get annoyyed at something for awhile." Odd explained "Sometimes like Ulrich, With Kiwi."

Aelita chuckled, and smiled at Odd.

"Thanks Odd."

"Any time. Besides, Jeremie's a good guy, I bet his already at the door, wondering what to-"

and a knocking came from the door.

"Odd? Have you seen Aelita?" Jeremie's voice still had a hint of frustration, but it was mostly sorrow.

"She's right here." Odd opened the door.

"I'm sorry for acting off like that. I didn't meant to yell. It wasn't your fault."

// End Flashback

Aelita had a kind, loving smile on her face.

"Day dreaming, my dear?" Kim asked.

"Oh, Uh..Yes." Aelita didn't feel to even dare to argue.

"Heh, You know, I think. Nah, I KNOW you'll fit in here." Kim giggled. "Your just like everyone else here."

Aelita felt happy. She fits in! But her Romance is falling apart. Which one should she choose? Her love, or her new life?

 

Ending Notes: Gah, okay. I'm sorry. Even I'd say that wasn't my best chapter. Heck, it wasn't. But I was bored. I BLAME HOMEWORK! But doesn't it just make to want to read more? HOPE SO! Now enough with my stupid Ending Notes! ONWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]