Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

"Well, What the heck?!" Ulrich was angry. Pure fury ran through his mind.

"Oh, forgive me for my mistake." Jeremie replied "I don't know how to turn it off!"

"It's fine." Yumi's eyes rested on Jeremie but moved to Ulrich "Right, guys?"

"Sure." Odd shrugged

"Yea. yea." Ulrich rolled his eyes. Even though he was crazy for Yumi, he didn't like the way she would do that.

"Thanks guys." Jeremie smiled but as you can see I have alot of work to do..

"I guess that means you don't want us to bother you.." Odd got up a bit of sorrow in his voice. It was acting,but..well, We know Jeremie.

Before Jeremie could say other wise, the door was knocked on

"A letter came for you, Mr.Belpois." The principal's voice chimed

Jeremie opened the door.

"Thank you Mr.Del-Nickles" It's strange moving from one school to other, what's even strange..r is having to forget your old principal's name and move on to the next.

"Sure thing." And the old man (Eh, 40 maybe) walked away.

"I happen to like our new prinicpal" Odd broke the silence, while Jeremie opened the envelope.

"Your just saying that because at the Kadic, it was Sissi's dad." Ulrich pointed out

"True. So true, but many other reasons.."

"Name two." Yumi smiled

"Oh uhhhh.." Odd tapped a finger on his chin. While Odd searches his brain for some words let's take a look at that letter, Shall we?

Dear Jeremie,
    I know. I have many more letters to send, but this one is important. I had to send this to you first. My friend, AKA roomate, Kim. Was peeping in my bussiness the other night, and told me, something that makes sence. How can we stay the loving couple we are when I'm over ten, well tewnty miles away? I never really thought about it before I left, but now it's the only thing stuck in my mind. Please, Jeremie. Don't take this the wrong way. I love you, I really do, but maybe because of the 'number that means nothing to you' (Miles) We should see other people? Before you become upset, or angry. Please note: I'm not happy about my move either. Well, That's it for now. I hope to get a letter back from you soon!
~~~Princess~~~


"No." Jeremie wanted to rip the letter in two, and run toward Aelita. Hug her. Tell her, everything going to be okay. He'd hate to admit it, but..She was right.

"What's going on, Jeremie?" Ulrich asked. A hint of laughter stuck in his voice.

"Aelita...She wants to..She wants to see other people.." Jeremie's voice was horrified.

"Ohh.." No one, Even odd, Which yes, Is a big deal, wanted to say anything.

Jeremie kept the letter on his desk, and began searching for the way to shut down Lyoko. and stop Xana. For ever. Even if it meant killing the one he loved, or used to. The one. Aelita Hopper.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]