When You're Too Far Away by Aqua Lyokia
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own Pokemon or Code Lyoko.

    Aelita looked around, it was too dark for her to see even her own hand, or her cell phone, which fell onto the ground somewhere. Aelita looked around, for the pink cell, but nothing. She felt something on her foot.

    "Mak."

    "Eek!" Aelita scampered back, not able to see what touched her. Something screeched as well, and Aelita felt something on her face, like wet paper. She ran for the nearest light she could see, a hole in the ceiling. Aelita climbed up, to find that she was in a cave. So this was where that guy left me. Aelita walked out of the cave, to only see a few fishermen laughing about, then turning to her.

    "Nice to see you, m'lady. It isn't common to see a lass just walk out of a cave like that."

    "Great! My line's tangled! I bet it's a Magikarp again!" Aelita looked at them strangely. She never heard of a Magikarp. Where am I? What is a Magikarp? Aelita's questions were answered, when a giant red/orange fish landed by her. The fish had long, yellow whiskers, and had the look in its eyes that a cow might give you.

    "Eew." Aelita laughed. She had screeched when the fish landed by her, and she was afraid of a dumb thing like this. She chuckled, until the fish used its giant, grey tail to swack her in the face. Aelita was dumb-founded. She heard some laughing, the fishermen.

    " I'm sorry, but you're not supposed to laugh at a Magikarp, no matter how dumb or weak it is! It might attack you when it's a Gyardos! Don't worry, typical mistake of novice trainers."

    "I-I-I- I'm not a trainer of any sorts." Aelita blushed. These fishermen seemed to know quite a bit, and she didn't want to correct them. The other one was to speak.

    "I see, well, I think you better head to mainland, there's a man there who'd fix that quicker than a happy Growlith's tail!" Aelita walked off, wondering who the fishermen were talking about.

    "Hello, dearie, is there a problem?" Aelita looked up, an old lady came by.

    "I, was told that I needed to see a man about becoming a trainer. " The woman smiled, a friendly one.

    "Well, I just know the ticket." The woman turned to the beach. "Briney! Briney, get out here!" A man who reminded Aelita of pictures of ship captains came up to them. "Briney, this girl needs to get to the main land. She needs to see you know who."

    "I don't think it'll be safe getting there from the port, but I'll try to find our friend. Com'on missy, I didn't get your name." Aelita followed the man to a small ship, where a small bird that looked like a white sea gull with blue markings sat, scrreching.

    "Aelita, sir." He seems nice. I wonder who their "friend" is. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Aelita gazed at the brillient blue sea before her. Birds like the one that was at the ship flew about, screeching. Fish like Magikarp and others that Aelita could only see in her dreams jumped out. One was red and blue, another looked like a red eyed shark. A thrid one looked like a giant whale. Aelita laughed like a little kid, this was an amazing site. It only seemed like seconds until Aelita saw land.

    "Ahoy, Briney!" A boy who had white hair, a blue headband, an orange shirt and a dark blue jacket were on shore. By him was what looked like a giant grey wolf, with a black main and red eyes. The boy jumped on the wolf, and the wolf raced to keep up with the boat.

    "Ahoy, Brandon!" Briney turned to Aelita. "That boy there is Brandon, he's an elite trainer, why he saved little Peeko!"

    "Wingull!" The bird stayed on the ship, by Briney's side. Aelita guessed that Peeko was Briney's pet. Briney stopped the ship at the nearby dock, and Brandon came running.

    "How are things, Briney?"

    "Doing good! No attacks so far! Brandon, could you do me a favor? My friend Aelita here just came into Heon via Dewford, would you mind if you could take her to Birch?"  Brandon simply laughed.

    "I'll be honored to lead the way for you, Aelita!" Brandon pulled out a white and red ball. "Go, Mightyena!"

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]