Soulbound by metrunui1
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please R&R.

I do not own any of the Code Lyoko charicters. 

    Three days ago Xana released himself from Lyoko. For three days we have waited for his next strike. For those three days I have been thinking, and I have decided to take the biggest gamble of my life. A single word will decide whether I shall succeed or fail, it is all or nothing.

    "Hey Yumi!" I called, running to catch up with her.

    She turned around and smiled. It was an amazing smile, whenever it apeared I was stunned. "What's up?" she asked, begining to walk again, now that I had caught up with her.

    "Well I was wondering, um, if you had anything, um, any plans for tonight?" I asked, mentaly kicking myself. I had been practicing all morning, and as soon as I try talking to her I start studdering.

    "Well, I might have to watch Hiroki tonight. My dad has been in a lot of meetings lately. But other than that, no." she said, then stopped, and gave me a curious look, "Why?"

    "Well, um, I was wondering if you, um, would like to, um," I studdered, trying desperately to untie my tounge. "I've heard that Erato Park is real nice this season, and, um, I was wondering if, um, you'd join me this afternoon?"

    She leaned foreward a bit, "Ulrich, are you asking me out?" she asked, her tone unrecognizable. At this point all ability to form coherant speech had evaporated, so I just nodded. She smiled and put a hand on my shoulder, "Ulrich, how could I say no?" 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]