Soulbound by metrunui1
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This took a while to get up, sorry! i hope you like what i have for you this time!

            “You slept with her?” Jeremie asked, shocked.

            “Shuh!” I said, thankfully no one had heard. The last thing I needed was to have rumors flying around. “But we didn’t do anything.” Jeremie raised an eyebrow, he clearly didn’t believe me. “Jeremie, I swear, we did nothing! I wouldn’t have touched her. ‘Specially after what she went through.”

            “Care to elaborate?” Jeremie asked.

            “He just doesn’t want t’ admit to it!” Odd said an impish look on his face.

            “Shut up Odd!” I snapped.

Ulrich and Yumi sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G.” Odd sang, making several people look at us. Why does he have to be such an idiot at the most inopportune times?
Odd!” I growled.
First comes Love, then comes Marriage, then comes...” he continued.
I grabbed Odd by the scruff of the neck, pressing lightly on the pressure points at the base of the skull “If I have to tell you to shut up one more time Odd you will not like what happens.” I said. Odd instantly shut up, and Jeremie shook his head. “Um, well Jeremie, it’s, um, it isn’t really my business to tell you.” I could feel my face start to burn, damn it!

            Jeremie cocked an eyebrow, and then shook his head. “Fine, I’ll wait for Yumi,” he said as he walked into the cafeteria.

 

            I had barely started eating when a silence swept through the cafeteria, I turned to see what was happening, and was shocked at what I saw. Yumi was there, dressed in a light green shirt and tight blue jeans.

            “Holy shit!” I heard Jeremie whisper. Holy shit is right! She looks amazing! I really need to thank Aelita for pulling that off! I thought. Yumi was blushing a furious crimson but continued to walk to the line. When she sat down she buried her face into my shoulder.

            “I’m going to die!” she whispered, sounding completely mortified. “Some one kill me!”

            “No you aren’t!” I said, hugging her, “You look wonderful!”

            “It’s true.” I looked up to see William walking toward our table What the fuck does he want? I thought. William stopped “Ulrich, I know we have our differences,” He started, then paused, thinking “I just wanted you to know that even if you are dating Yumi now I will not stop caring for her.”

            I was shocked, ever since William ha come to the school we had been rivals over Yumi. For him to come and say this, to admit defeat was an absolute shock. “Um, okay,” I said, then he turned and walked away. Well, I thought hesitantly That is one less problem that I have to deal with. I went back to my food, trying to make sense of what had happened.

            “Oh great!” I heard Aelita say. I looked up and say Sissy, looking as if she were about to tear someone’s throat out. Oh, crap! I thought As if I don’t have enough problems as is.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]