At Last by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 11]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Why am I making a story making odd fall in love with Sissi when I adore Odd with all my will? Oh,well.

Odd's POV:

"I don't get it, Odd." My roomate and most of the time best friend said to me, "You never act like yourself around Valentine's Day...but this is probably the worst."

"Oh uh.." I had to think of something..quick and I finally did, "It's all those pink and red hearts everywhere..Yuck! Such a girl-ish holiday. Don't you think?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Have these red and pink hearts done anything to you? Have they been getting worse over the past few years?"

"Yesss!" I cried, I had to stick to my story, "The girls make it worse and worse and worse each year!"

"I agree. I'm not crazy for the holiday either, Odd, but I don't act like you.." He responded.

"Because you have your darling, Yumi. Fair Ulrich." I teased. He's one lucky dog that we were laying on our beds in our dorm we shared for a year now, and it was getting kinda late at night.

After about a minute of silence I looked at him.

His blushed stained his face. I wanted to laugh and tease more, but I had the same situation.

If anyone found out I'll deny it.

Heck, I'll deny it now.

I don't love her.

I don't!

I can't!

I don't love her.

I don't love Sissi!

"Hey!" Ulrich sat up, breaking my thoughts, "You found a girl didn't cha?"

"What?" I asked, acting confused.

"Go on and tell me, Who's the girl? What's her name!"

I hated when he did that. Which was every day at about this time. If we didn't do this, I wouldn't know so much about him and he wouldn't know so much about me.

I know anything to everything about this guy. Ulrich Stern. It's kinda scary though, if you really think about it.

"She's no one." I answered, but I soon relized I gave it away. I told him I did find someone.

"AHA!" He laughed, "There is someone isn't there? ISN'T There?"

He sounded loud, but he really wasn't. It was just the quiet room. Kiwi awoken to Ulrich's louder words and jumped up on my stomach. He did that much lately (Kiwi, not Ulrich) And I didn't really know why. I can't say i hated it, but it did get annoying after awhile.

I didn't answer. I wanted to fall asleep, but I wasn't close to being tired. It was probably around 9:30 about now.

"Don't ignore me, Odd. I stay in the same room as you."

THAT was the sentence he'd trap me with. 'I stay in the same room as you'. I guess it meant that he'd keep bugging me until I told him, usually it was the other way around. Me bugging the life out of Ulrich until he'd shout the answer at me.

"It's fine. I might not even tell her."

"Valentine's Next week, you don't have to tell this mysterious girl." Ulrich answered, "Send her a card ort something."

"Nah, That's too formal for me." I answered, really, it didn't sounds like a bad idea, but I didn't want to say, give, or send anything to Sissi...in public anyway. Everyone thought I hated her, and I did for 7th grade, but we were in 8th grade now.

Yumi purposly failed 8th grade to repeat it with us because we did not defeat Xana just yet, but he's been quiet and usually is in this during this month. This made teachers question her, but everything's fine.

"Too formal?" He repeated, "Too formal my foot!"

"Your foot is formal?" I asked. I loved joking. Appopriate or not, it was fun.

I managed a chuckle from him, which is too rare. He probably didn't hear all of it or something.

"Fine, Odd. You win." He gave up.

I smiled with my success.

"What do i win?"

"The rest of your pride.."  He answered, "Since you won't even tell your best friend!"

"Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't tell Jeremie!"

"I laughed at one of your jokes, don't push it." He answered.

I mostly ignored his sentence.

"Good night Ulrich."

"Night?! It's only ten! We have tomorrow off!"

"GOOD NIGHT ULRICH!" I said again.

Ulrich knew something was up. I just knew it! Usually he'd fall asleep first but he didn't put up much a fight.

"Just keep that mutt of yours away from me." He answered.

And that was that.

And now, I have to worry about tomorrow, Seeing Sissi every day drives me insane.

Maybe, Ulrich was write. I should give her a card on Valentine's Day.

Besides didn't that online dating thing put us together?***

It was no use faking to sleep. So I quickly drowsed off into a deep sleep.

Another day was coming. A regular day.

Yeah.

Just an ordinary day.



A/N Whatta think? OH RIGHT!

***The Episode this online dating pair showed is 'Deja Vu'

THANK YOU AND R&R!


~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]