At Last by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 11]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Since we all LOVE and ADORE Odd, we're going to stay on his POV through this chapter as well! But the POV will change..just for some spice! SPICEY IS NICEY!

Odd's POV:

Thanks to Ulrich and all, I now have Aelita and Jeremie on my back. Wondering who is this mysterious girl...So, finally at the end of Science they started guessing.

"Tania?" Aelita asked.

"Don't guess." I replied..firmly, why did we have school on Valentine's anyway?! Isn't suppose to show passion? I'm guessing the teachers nor Mr.Delmas has any so called 'passion' for us anyhow.

"Your not going to tell us, so..we'll guess." Jeremie smiled, "So is it Tania?"

"No."

"Sorya?"

"Nope."

"Magali?"

"Nah."

"Jeanne?"

"No, now Stop already!!" I was getting annoyed now.

"Then tell us!!" Aelita almost screamed at me.

"No thanks."

"Face it, he's not going to say anything." Ulrich finally took my side.

"THANK YOU!"

"What are you thanking him for?" Yumi questioned me, cocking her head.

It was obvious neither one of them cared or wanted to forgive each other, and such questions and movements were acceptable in this situation.

"For..uh..taking my side?" I answer. Easily a comment, but you know, when you have to think of something quick and it comes out sounding like a question..

"For What?!"

"Ohh..uhh.."

"This girl Odd likes." Aelita answered for me, and smiled.

Yumi merely chuckled.

"STERN!" Mrs.Hertz called out, making all of us turn. Our science teacher gave us a look like 'Why'd you all do that at the same time?' but shook her head and continued, "I need to have a word with you!"

Ulrich sighed..and muttered something, but I couldn't make anything out of the mubbled breath, and he walked away.

"Alright..about this girl..what grade is she in?" Yumi asked, it seemed she already had a girl in mind, "If I may ask."

"Uhh.." I knew that if I gave the grade they'd guess all the girls IN that grade and either find out I'm lying or who it is.

"She goes here right?"

"Y-No. NO!" I smiled. That'll work.

"What school DOES she go to?"

"I don't know!!" I shrug. Trying to prove a false point.

"I HAVE TO WHAT?" Ulrich's voice yelled.

We all stared down the hallway to the science door as if it was going to tell us what's going on.

"Hmph. Serves him right." Yumi was now leaning against the wall on her side.

"You don't mean that." Jeremie replied, "Everyone knows you don't mean that."

"Oh, but I do mean it. I'm getting tired of fussing with him..."

"What are you saying?"

"What some background knowledge?"

"Please." Aelita smiled.

We actually enjoyed the stories Yumi would share. It was quite entertaining, besides, it beats doing Homework or being questioned.

"So..what's your point?" I ask..cluess like i usually am.

"My point iss I was planning on forgiving Ulrich, but I'm not. Besides, I'm suppose to see William tonight."

"Wait, WHAT?!"

"That's right, Odd. I'm going out with William."

"That's nice." Ulrich replied, we hadn't noticed he came back.

"Glad you think so.." Yumi responded with a smile.

I felt like I was watching a movie. So much suspence. and then I relized I had the role of the boy not telling his best friends his own crush, afraid of what'd they say, in this movie.

Oh, boy. Let's see. I'll list the issues. There's four. Now isn't there? Yumi and Ulrich fighting, that's one. Me and my Sissi issue, that's two. Hirkoi going to bug Yumi for her life, that's three. Yumi deciding to date William, probably breaking not only her romance with Ulrich, but their friendship as well. Yup. Four.

DING DING DING!

"Oh, no, Xana! Not NOW!!" Jeremie cried.

Correction: Five problems

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]