At Last by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 11]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
YAY! I updated! And it wasn't four months!! Review if you want me to update again. Only 2 reviews and I'll update. Promise. :]
Odd’s POV

Yup. It’s official. I am completely pissed off. For once, in my entire life, I feel like punching the crap out of a random guy.

So mad, I trashed Ulrich and my own dorm. So mad, I hit Kiwi for whimpering when I stepped on his paw. So mad, I broke my cell phone- snapped it completely in half. So mad, I’m missing lunch while I’m brining absolute hell in my dorm.

Why, you ask? I saw Sissi and Theo together, making out on a stupid bench. I wanted to stab Theo with my plastic fork until he died in my arms and take Sissi and kiss her. Really, really badly.

I was pacing back and forth, how to break Sissi and Theo up. Wow, so many ways, which way is the most fun and tortuous to Theo? Decisions, Decisions. If anyone were to walk in the dorm right now, I sware, I’ll break their spine in half. I freaking sware.

I know, I know. I’m scaring myself too. I tugged my Ipod out of my pocket and lied on my bed.

We don’t have time left to regret
It will take more than common sense
So stop your wondering take a stand
There’s more to life than just to live

Cause an empty room can be so loud
Its too many tears to drown them out
So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

One single smile a helping hand
Its not that hard to be a friend
So don’t give up stand 'til the end
There’s more to life than just to live

Cause an empty room can be so loud
Its too many tears to drown them out
So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

When you love someone
And they break your heart
don’t give up on love
Have faith, restart
Just hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

When it falls apart
And your feeling lost
All your hope is gone
don’t forget to hold on, hold on

Cause an empty room can be so loud
Its too many tears to drown them out
So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

When you love someone
And they break your heart
don’t give up on love
Have faith, restart
Just hold on, hold on

Cause an empty room can be so loud
Its too many tears to drown them out
So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

When you love someone
And they break your heart
don’t give up on love
Have faith, restart
Just hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.

After thirteen almost fourteen years of life, I never really understood these kind of songs, or the lovey-dovey ones either. But, now…I do. It’s amazing to see what can really change a person.

How can a feeling change someone so drastically? Why do we let our emotions take over? Why do people have to fall in love? I mean, you never see it coming. It just happens. Sometimes it’s a good thing, and sometimes it’s down right pitiful!

Why does this always happen to me?

You see, if I didn’t already have a messed-up ego, I would cry. Cry, and cry. But you see, in middle school, and in high school for that matter, any guy that cries is a wimp. See, some girls don’t mind seeing a guy open and true to his feelings. Well, guys do. Odd Della-Robbia is not a wimp. Now, if you’re a girl, you probably don’t understand. The guys’ reading this gets it. I know they do. It’s a problem, it is. But Life just ain’t fair, huh?

I want new friends.

…Random new thought. Of course I want a new friend. I’ve always wanted a new friend. But who am I going to befriend? Someone who wouldn’t get suspicious if I left and just ran away from them for every Xana attack? Well, I guess they’d forget after the return to the past, but whatever. But, I mean. All the girls here are a little nervous around me. Either because they have this huge crush on me, or I’ve already gone out with her.

Ahh. I’m running out of ideas. What am I supposed to do? I wish I had someone to talk to. I can’t talk to Ulrich, he hates Sissi and is pretty glad that she gave up on him and let him and Yumi have their alone time. What about Aelita, you ask? She’s too smart, as is Jeremie, and they’re making out and whatever whenever they can. Although, you’d think that would be more Ulrich and Yumi right? I mean, after all, Jeremie and I had to pry them away from each other at her house the other night, but nope. It’s more Jeremie and Aelita, just…not in public.

You see why I need new friends? All my other friends are paired off. Ulrich and Yumi always kicking me out of my dorm, Jeremie and Aelita behind his dorm door or hers. I have no one else to talk to, to turn to, to hang around with. But what am I saying?

What am I gonna do? I’m not going to be friends with William, or (Ew.) Herve. For one. William’s a clone, and Yumi already has to keep a close eye on him.  And Herve- No, Just-Just, no. He’s weird. He’s too smart, and he’s a complete geek, also liking Sissi, it’s not like I can open up to him. Besides, he hates me as much as I hate him, so suddenly trying to be friends might scare him…

The one person in our little Lyoko group I’m absolutely comfortable with is Ulrich, I guess it’s ‘cuz we share a dorm, and although he’s a little bad with is emotions and secrets, we’re good friends. Now, I barely see him, he’s always with Yumi. HONESTLY. Sometimes he doesn’t come back to our dorm at all, and just shows up for class the next day.

I need a girlfriend.

Preferably Sissi, but she’s busy with Theo. I need someone to talk to, someone I can be friends with, someone who wouldn’t mind letting me blow up sometimes, which is rare, but when it does, as you can see, it isn’t pretty. I want someone who is willing to talk to me whenever I want or need them to, a best friend. Someone who would share food (Yum.) and pictures, secrets, and not have to ask me ‘Can you keep a secret?’ because they know I could. Someone who wouldn’t care if I were to just walk into their dorm with Kiwi in my backpack and let him roam around his dorm. Someone. Anyone.

I want Sissi.

More than anything. Why does she have to be with Theo? I’m better than him in so many different ways it’s not even funny!! I just want to hug her and kiss her forehead. I can’t tell you how mad and crushed I am! But I suppose I have no word in her relationships. She likes who she likes and she will date who she wants to date.

Unless…

Hmm. Unless that boy would get in so much trouble he’d be expelled, and then he’d never come back! He’ll never be back at the Kadic!

I jumped up with this new plan, but sat back down, remembering that although Theo wasn’t the perfect student and not really such a goody-goody nothing he did or ever will do would get him expelled. Detention, maybe, but not expulsion. I need a new plan. And quick.

What if he cheats?

On Sissi? With who? Theo’s pretty faithful and he seems to really like Sissi a lot, he wouldn’t cheat on her, even if she paid him to. What am I supposed to do? I looked out the window, just looking at the campus. It was about one o’clock on a Tuesday, sure I was missing class, but I told Jeremie to say I wasn’t feeling well and in the infirmary (Hey, It may be old, but it still works.) There was a kid running to class and a few birds fighting over a small piece of toast on campus, but nothing that cool to actually talk about.

Who is she?

My eyes glanced up to the gate of Kadic, there was a young girl that looked a lot like Sam but with blue streaks, wearing the same outfit but whatever is red in Sam’s wardrobe was blue. She was waiting patiently by the gate, looking at her wrist, possibly a watch, and leaning against the wall. She looked like a student, but a little older.

Oh, he’s about to get it.

I smiled, a brunette I knew too well came running toward her. At first, I thought they didn’t no each other and he was only trying to get off campus, but after a friendly hug and a to-match friendly kiss, I knew better. I took out my cell phone and zoomed as far as I could, taking a picture.

Theo, maybe you’re not as faithful as I thought.

They intertwined fingers, and I could tell it wasn’t Sam. The lover of Mr. Gauthier here, had a bigger nose than Sam. He opened the gate, and ran off with her, still holding her hand.

Ooh. Wait till Milly and Tamiya hear about this. What is they say? Oh, right. It’s a “scoop”

I took a piece of paper and wrote a fake note from the nurse, and after fixing up my dorm a little bit and apologizing to Kiwi, I strutted back to class.

Yup. It’s official. I am completely content. For once, I’m about to win the girl of my dreams.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]