Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:58 pm

Pushed around

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Pushed around

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:26 am

Here it is .Sea cadets have been pushing me around for the past 2 years .I been in meetings which my po(pertty officer)and comannding officer who both say that i'm a very good cadet of which is true.Number of the cadets are pushing me around giving me the crap jobs (cleaning).I was supossed to be in the guard yesterday but forced to back out .Why you say because there where no rilfes .What a load of ball that was .there where 10 of then in a locker all their needed to do was open it and get one out (a dagger was need to but that not it)I had giving up so much for yersterday

1.Exploders (scouting that I love and miss)
2.partys
3.Friends
4.people down(that I help)

see what I mean a lot of unhappy people .and the fact 6 weeks of trainning thrown back in my face .Hear this there are whating me to do flag day (starts laughing).All cadets must do flag day as it is the only day which cadets can begged to the poor public for money lol.

All I can say what should I do quit, miss flag day ,go to it but embasses the cadets of dundee then quit.I need a evil get back to really piss off the sea cadets .

Fighting for a world without danger

SAFEDGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter