Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:08 pm

Dang Celebrities!

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby timekitten » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:21 pm

YHChaosBdon wrote:Explain that to me. Why should they get treated any better then us? They just sit on their fat butts all day and get fatter(or in some cases, skinnier) while the rest of us have to actually work for a freaking living. They do get treated better then us, and it's that that PO's me all the time.

Celebs didn't just snap their fingers and arrived in the spotlight. Excluding ones born into money like Paris Hilton, you'll find a most of them started from simple backgrounds like us, and had to go through a lot of work to earn their status.

The only thing Paris Hilton is a celeb for is the fact that her family owns a chain of successful hotels, and people just constantly want to have her at their parties. Celebs like her grind my nerves. But I was overjoyed when I heard that her granddaddy stated he'd donate 97% of his money to charity, and the rest (somewhere in the hundred thousands, I think) went to the family. :*D I have a sneaking suspicion he did it out of spite due to how much she damaged the family name.

Now, the paparazzi is completely ridiculous, following celebs like Britney around snapping dozens of pictures and doing so recklessly. The only way it'd stop is if the media felt like Spears gossip wasn't going to sell anymore magazines. >_>
ImageImage
timekitten offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby JesusFreak » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:54 pm

World class observation, Timekitten. :)

However, its hard to ignore these people just sit and do nothing "at the top", so to speak.

<b>Edit</b>

Just another day in Celebrity-Land

<i>Posts Merged by Mewberries151: Please don't double post, thanks.</i> ^^

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Previous