Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:12 pm

So I'm just going ahead and say it.

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

So I'm just going ahead and say it.

Postby . » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 am

I'm in another relationship with a girl a 2 years younger than me. I'm afraid that, while I do infact like her, I'll f up again. my last relationship didn't go very well because to put it bluntly, I used the poor girl. Yes, fine whatever, I all ready did my apologizes.

but lets face facts, one should not be in a relationship unless one is commited and has no personal problems of there own. I got personal problems comming out the wazzooo.

THAT BEING SAID, despite how I tried to get out of the situation I'm in it now. and the positive here is that the girl I'm with is in truth the ideal girl I wanted since I was 12. She's hot, short thin little thing. I have a girlfriend whos hot, by societies standards. Is that shallow? Yeah it is. Is it wrong to be happy about that? hmm?

Ah well, screw it. I rant here so my conscience will be clear.

-L
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: So I'm just going ahead and say it.

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:41 pm

[L] wrote:I'm in another relationship with a girl a 2 years younger than me. I'm afraid that, while I do infact like her, I'll SCREW up again. my last relationship didn't go very well because to put it bluntly, I used the poor girl. Yes, fine whatever, I all ready did my apologizes.

Um..I'll try to help.

but lets face facts, one should not be in a relationship unless one is commited and has no personal problems of there own . I got personal problems comming out the wazzooo.

Er, you'll be waiting for an awfully long time then. Everyone has issues, it's how you deal with them that counts.

THAT BEING SAID, despite how I tried to get out of the situation I'm in it now. and the positive here is that the girl I'm with is in truth the ideal girl I wanted since I was 12. She's hot, short thin little thing. I have a girlfriend whos hot, by societies standards. Is that shallow? Yeah it is. Is it wrong to be happy about that? hmm?

There's nothing wrong with liking your girlfriend. otherwise society is in deep trouble. The only thing is, and I hate to sound like I'm using a cliche, are you looking beyond the skin?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:10 pm

I agree with JF here, do you like her for who she is, not just her looks? Do you like her as a person and not just a pretty face? Everyone has issues, I know I have, It took me two relationships to sort out my self. You see not all people have the "love at first sight" and the "happily ever after" for some to quote a fav song of mine "love don't come easy its a game of give or take" you have to take the person for who he or she is no trying to change them. For some of us you have to take several trys to find the right person. Love is not a piece of cake, it can be a complicated peice of work, that you have to work at in order to find your happily ever after. If this makes any sense at all.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby ODDCHEEZY » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:11 pm

I feel your pain. I had that problem with my boyfriend. We just separated for a while to see what happened and finally we realized that we missed each other very much. But it wasn't a wanting to just see their face or anything we really wanted to see each other because we really liked each other and enjoyed their company. *_* Try it and see what happens.
Chuck E. exploits pictures of children having seizures in front of other kids...O_o Go Matt Langston!

ODDCHEEZY offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant