Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:54 pm

I hate my life

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

I hate my life

Postby LyokoMan95 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:20 pm

I was suspended from LG because I was under 13 a couple of days ago. ccb told me that I would be unsuspended a day after my birthday, yesterday. I still haven't gotten access. I think that I'm never going to be able to visit LG again. The reason I'm upset about this is because pretty much the only friends that I have are in the CL community. In school I have 2 friends, both of which are moving. Everyone else in the school makes fun of me because I'm a computer nerd, I like CL, and that I'm bad at sports. This has basically ruined my life and my family's. Almost every day I would run up to my room, slam the door, lie on my bed, and say "I hate my stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid life", kicking each time I said stupid. I've gotten psychological help, but to no avail. Now I just hate my life and want some friends.
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Rail Runner » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:17 pm

I would say give it some time, people are busy, and cant always get to things right away. As for the other stuff, I dont know what to tell you, CL isnt the only way to make friends, try and get into other things that people may have similar interests in, that is how you make friends, they wont just automatically come to you. :)
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Ouch, i somewhat understand how you feel, i didnt have many friends growing up, some years i even forgot what it was like to have a friend,I would try joining a sport, Just since your not good at any now doesn't mean you can't get better at sports. And I will be your friend over the forum,But ya you will get friends,And for the LG and ask the person what the delay is, that is always a option.Hope i helped,

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Re: I hate my life

Postby adrimarie » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:30 pm

LyokoMan95 wrote:I was suspended from LG because I was under 13 a couple of days ago. ccb told me that I would be unsuspended a day after my birthday, yesterday. I still haven't gotten access. I think that I'm never going to be able to visit LG again.

ccbtimewiz is no longer an admin and the staff was focusing more on restructuring the staff because of the current situations. That's why he's unable to unban/unsuspended you because he has no access to do so.

So now LG is under new management all you have to do is wait and see what they think. You know, you really need to learn how to be patient about life in general, both real life and online...

The reason I'm upset about this is because pretty much the only friends that I have are in the CL community. In school I have 2 friends, both of which are moving. Everyone else in the school makes fun of me because I'm a computer nerd, I like CL, and that I'm bad at sports. This has basically ruined my life and my family's. Almost every day I would run up to my room, slam the door, lie on my bed, and say "I hate my stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid life", kicking each time I said stupid. I've gotten psychological help, but to no avail. Now I just hate my life and want some friends.

Okay, this is just too much....

I don't think self-pitying is going to solve everything here... The internet is just one way of meeting new people, but you should also go out and spend some quality time of your own (like play videogames or read a book or something). Learn how to respect yourself or else no one will take you seriously.
adrimarie offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:36 pm

She speaks the truth. I stepped down from my admin position in order to deal with real life problems.

If you want back into LG, talk to AeonFrodo, odddellarobba12, or rjrouquette.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheLQ » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:21 am

Dude, as I've said before, if your life is online, and every time crap happens you are greatly affected, then you need to rearrange your priorities, turn off your computer, take a step outside, and make friends with people in your neighborhood. Online is a way to connect to others online, not to be your only source of fun, entertainment, and friendship.

Speaking of friendship, being a computer nerd myself, i can understand where you come from. I just move on. One thing that you have to conquer in life is being able to take crap from other people and still be able to go. At my high school there are 2000 people there, meaning that there are always people to make friends with. Socialize, find something else that you like besides your computer. I can't really make a guide on how to make friends, thats something you'll have to find out on your own. (try sitting down at a random lunch table).

Also, other people online are BUSY!!! There are some admins/mods that can answer your question in a couple of minutes or hours, but most take a few days. Be PATIENT! (I'm still waiting to get into bko *cough*)

Another thing is that this was an incident that happened a long time ago right? Well then people may have forgotten. I know that sometimes you think admins/mods have you in the forefront of their mind, but most likely they don't. Remind them (GENTLY! I once had a guy in a game cuss me out and expect to get in the team), and they'll remember and do whatever they were supposed to.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:11 am

Xana's Fist wrote:Dude, as I've said before, if your life is online, and every time crap happens you are greatly affected, then you need to rearrange your priorities, turn off your computer, take a step outside, and make friends with people in your neighborhood. Online is a way to connect to others online, not to be your only source of fun, entertainment, and friendship.

Speaking of friendship, being a computer nerd myself, i can understand where you come from. I just move on. One thing that you have to conquer in life is being able to take crap from other people and still be able to go. At my high school there are 2000 people there, meaning that there are always people to make friends with. Socialize, find something else that you like besides your computer. I can't really make a guide on how to make friends, thats something you'll have to find out on your own. (try sitting down at a random lunch table).

Also, other people online are BUSY!!! There are some admins/mods that can answer your question in a couple of minutes or hours, but most take a few days. Be PATIENT! (I'm still waiting to get into bko *cough*)

Another thing is that this was an incident that happened a long time ago right? Well then people may have forgotten. I know that sometimes you think admins/mods have you in the forefront of their mind, but most likely they don't. Remind them (GENTLY! I once had a guy in a game cuss me out and expect to get in the team), and they'll remember and do whatever they were supposed to.

Agreed, oh And Xana's Fist if you want to get into BKO pm Mewberries. That is what I did.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby MY85 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:45 pm

BillyGirl wrote:Agreed, oh And Xana's Fist if you want to get into BKO pm Mewberries. That is what I did.

People still PM Stephen to beg for BKO access? XD

Oh well... there's plenty of things to do in life. Travelling would be one of the most exciting things to do in the world. Internet isn't everything in the world...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:57 pm

MakeYourself85 wrote:
BillyGirl wrote:Agreed, oh And Xana's Fist if you want to get into BKO pm Mewberries. That is what I did.

People still PM Stephen to beg for BKO access? XD

I tried pming Stephen he never got back to me, so I pmed Mewberries and she got back to me right away...

MakeYourself85 wrote:Oh well... there's plenty of things to do in life. Travelling would be one of the most exciting things to do in the world. Internet isn't everything in the world...

I agree with that MY85.

I just went to Gettysburg the other day, it was intresting...
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...