Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:42 am

Evil Chat

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Evil Chat

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:25 pm

Ok well I belong to this Code Lyoko Chat on Skype and I got banned and ejected cause One guy said I was harrasing another user and I wouldn't do that I was fooling around with her and she told on me and now I got ejected for the chat and banned so Now I fell horrible and then the guy who ejected me said, "TwilightChaos- Yami says: Next time, watch your tongue." Yami is her girlfriend I was fooling around with and I have a girlfriend and he was telling me use proper grammer and that and he was making me change how I run my own lfe and he got me really mad and I have free will I don't have to listen to what other people say and he didn't even say "I think you should try on your grammer." So that made me mad and Now All I want to do is sit in a dark cold corner and do nothing my life is useless!
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby zex marquise » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:30 am

If you add periods to that post I'll be happy to read it. Use proper grammer.

lol I'm an a**. Seriously though, when you're on a chat or forum, you have to abide by the rules, and a very basic universal one is decent grammar. I've been running a forum/chat for a year now, and I can tell you nothing is more aggravating than a member who simply refuses to use good grammar when asked to do so by other members. It's extremely inconsiderate to readers, and discourages them from listening to what you have to say, even if it's worth listening to. People don't expect you to be perfect (except grammar Nazis, they're evil), but you should at least make it legible out of respect.

Still, did this guy actually ban you for bad grammar? That seems more than a little extreme. I'd at least give a proper warning before doing something like that.

P.S. all our lives are useless as long as the US government toys with our lives in their evil underground bases (I know they exist! Bwuahahaha!*choke, cough*hahahaha!). You'll end up coming home emotionally dead from work and watching anime to forget about how much life sucks, everyday for the rest of your life, just like the rest of us. Accept your fate.
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby TheLQ » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:56 am

zex marquise wrote:You'll end up coming home emotionally dead from work and watching anime to forget about how much life sucks, everyday for the rest of your life, just like the rest of us. Accept your fate.

Not everyone is bored with life. I know several people that are enjoying life in the 40's and 50's and those that don't. Don't always say absolute stuff next time

Anyway, If the person gave you a warning, then its your fault. That person gave you a warning, and you continued.

Another thing: If you are that affected by things online, then you need to rearrange your priorities, turn off your computer, take a step outside, and make friends with people in your neighborhood, not people hundreds/thousands/millions of miles away. Don't be affected by a**holes online. Thier everywhere, deal with it. I don't know much about skype, but there's probably tons of other channels out there about CL and other things. All i do when i'm banned from something is go somewhere else (Not unless the only thing you like in life is in an area that your banned from)
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby LyokoMan95 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:24 pm

zex marquise wrote:Still, did this guy actually ban you for bad grammar? That seems more than a little extreme. I'd at least give a proper warning before doing something like that.

I'm pretty sure he gave a couple of warnings.
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Re: Evil Chat

Postby adrimarie » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Yumi Ulrich wrote:Ok well I belong to this Code Lyoko Chat on Skype and I got banned and ejected cause One guy said I was harrasing another user and I wouldn't do that I was fooling around with her and she told on me and now I got ejected for the chat and banned so Now I fell horrible and then the guy who ejected me said, "TwilightChaos- Yami says: Next time, watch your tongue." Yami is her girlfriend I was fooling around with and I have a girlfriend and he was telling me use proper grammer and that ...

Dude, there is such thing as proper punctuation, you know. At least make yourself understandable and more convincing with your rant by using proper punctuation. If not then no one is really going to take you seriously. (BTW, the correct spelling is grammAr)

Anyway, I'm one of the hosts of the "Evil Chat" that you're speaking of. Since it's so dang EVIL to the core, let's go over the CL Skype Chatroom rules that was posted in there, shall we?

First and foremost, these rules apply to EVERYONE, including hosts and myself (Creator). NO HACKING!

1. No excessive or random spamming AND swearing. Acceptable swear words are hell, crap, and damn. Any other swear words are not tolerated.

2. No major name-calling or harassment of other chatroom members.

3. Respect everyone and listen to what they have to say.

4. Everyone is of EQUAL LEVEL REGARDLESS of what ranking or stature that you are.

5. Keep subject content and matter at a GENERAL AGE level. The youngest member in this chatroom is under 10.

6. Use proper grammar and spelling as much as you can. INTENDED mispellings and typing in sTiCkY cApz is UNACCEPTABLE.

7. No 1337 speak. It's really annoying.

8. When you type a noun in plural, it ends with an S, not a Z(FoodS, not FoodZ)

9. Discrimination is NOT tolerated at all in this chatroom and will result in an immediate removal from the room.

10. No lying or trying to trick chat members

11. Do not put others down for their preferences

I bolded/colored the rules above because those were the rules that you basically violated in the chatroom.

Seriously, wherever you go, there's always going to be rules. Forums have rules, chatrooms also have rules. If they have them, you have to follow them.

Also, to clarify some things, DJSakurame (who is FEMALE, btw) is the member you were reported to be harrassing. Yes, you admitted that you're "fooling" around with her, which is also considered harassing by certain people and obviously DJSakurame was one of them. Since she did tell you to stop and you didn't listen to her, then obviously it becomes a problem. She reported you and that's where all your troubles began.

You weren't also just harrassing her, you were also harrassing Mylinda Antoinette (who is ccbtimewiz's girlfriend--- yes, FEMALE!), and like DJSakurame, she reported you to us as well.

TwilightChaos - Yami (who is 100% MALE) is the facilitator/creator of the CL Chatroom and the one who gave you a warning, which eventually led you to your ban after what... not listening to him? There were several witnesses in that chatroom that saw your actions so you can't really say that you're "innocent" and that TwilightChaos - Yami was a total a-hole for ENFORCING the rules and warning you.

Being in a chatroom is pretty much the same as being in a forum such as this one, LG, and other forums. There are RULES written for a reason and once you join in one you're expected to abide by them. No excuses. (that includes the staff, the owner, etc.)

and he was making me change how I run my own lfe and he got me really mad and I have free will I don't have to listen to what other people say and he didn't even say "I think you should try on your grammer." So that made me mad and Now All I want to do is sit in a dark cold corner and do nothing my life is useless!

Man, that's some random babble-ranting you got there. You really do need to step out of your computer and do something a lot worthwhile that would ease all of this. Play videogames, draw something, watch TV, read a book (recommended), go outside and work out (highly recommended), or something... Set your priorities straight... x.x

Oh, before I head out, here's something you need to keep in your mind. When a girl tells you to STOP, she means STOP, okay? There's no such thing as "double-meanings" to one simple term, especially if you're talking to girls (both in real life and online x.x).
adrimarie offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:44 pm

Yumi Ulrich wrote:Ok well I belong to this Code Lyoko Chat on Skype and I got banned and ejected cause One guy said I was harrasing another user and I wouldn't do that I was fooling around with her and she told on me and now I got ejected for the chat and banned so Now I fell horrible and then the guy who ejected me said, "TwilightChaos- Yami says: Next time, watch your tongue." Yami is her girlfriend I was fooling around with and I have a girlfriend and he was telling me use proper grammer and that and he was making me change how I run my own lfe and he got me really mad and I have free will I don't have to listen to what other people say and he didn't even say "I think you should try on your grammer." So that made me mad and Now All I want to do is sit in a dark cold corner and do nothing my life is useless!

There is a clear line between fooling around and flirting.

Do make note that the girls you were "harassing", and yes, you indeed using the makeup and encortria of the said word, to both my girlfriend and Chaos's girlfriend.

And on the note of grammar.

U know, if u kep talkin liek this all time no one will understnad u and we wil evetualy get sick of u becaus u kep posting liek htis and woudnt stop maekking run-one sentenes theh never end.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby twilightchaos09 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Great, so I'm an a**hole for enforcing rules. -_- You were harrassing multiple members of my chatroom, spamming, AND being generally annoying. I had concent from a lot of members in it to remove you. So please don't start having a hissyfit about this stuff, because you brought it upon yourself.

twilightchaos09 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby . » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:49 pm

you guys suck for even acknowledging him. What the hell? you where expecting some underground movement against your chat? *sigh*

Anyway, who ever runs the chat can make their own rules and ban whoever they like. Disagree with it? Make your own forum. I disagree with the management here at LF, but every time I but heads with Mew I swallow my pride and apologize because I'm not running the damn place and I have no desire to run my own forum. Grow up and deal with it kid.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:51 pm

I agree with Piper, complaining about it is not going to help...
Last edited by Phoenix Wolf on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:47 pm

What they said.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby adrimarie » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Piper wrote:you guys suck for even acknowledging him.

So... we suck because we actually care about our chat? Nice of you to acknowledge us, dude.
adrimarie offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Piper wrote:you guys suck for even acknowledging him. What the hell? you where expecting some underground movement against your chat? *sigh*

Anyway, who ever runs the chat can make their own rules and ban whoever they like. Disagree with it? Make your own forum. I disagree with the management here at LF, but every time I but heads with Mew I swallow my pride and apologize because I'm not running the damn place and I have no desire to run my own forum. Grow up and deal with it kid.

CONTRADICTION.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby . » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:29 pm

your the ones in charge, and you run the chat. why do you have to explain anything? let alone a member you banned anyway?
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Piper wrote:your the ones in charge, and you run the chat. why do you have to explain anything? let alone a member you banned anyway?

Prevent bad publicity?

ccbtimewiz wrote:What they said.

ccbtimewiz wrote:
Piper wrote:you guys suck for even acknowledging him. What the hell? you where expecting some underground movement against your chat? *sigh*

CONTRADICTION.

Nah, too easy. Image
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby adrimarie » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Piper wrote:your the ones in charge, and you run the chat. why do you have to explain anything? let alone a member you banned anyway?

Why bother post in this thread if you don't really care?
adrimarie offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:55 pm

This is getting us nowhere. If you don't care about the topic, or do not have something very nice to say then why bother posting? However complaing, here about something when you have clearly violated the rules of another form is somewhat pointless as well, with all due respect Yumi Ulrich... Also Piper does have a point, members of your form should read the rules, you should not have to explain anything to members that have been banned for violating those rules.

Will someone please lock this form? All respect intended.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby adrimarie » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 pm

BillyGirl wrote:Also Piper does have a point, members of your form should read the rules, you should not have to explain anything to members that have been banned for violating those rules.

Apparently some people don't understand the rules clearly no matter how simple they were written. I'm just giving the courtesy of going over the rules because some people DO forget about them or just don't pay attention.

But yes, this thread should be locked. Over and done with.
adrimarie offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid