Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:26 pm

my pappaw hates me..........

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

is cream a stupid thing to get mad over?

yes
78%
no
22%

Total votes : 9

my pappaw hates me..........

Postby DeadViolet » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:45 pm

my pappaw got mad at me for not trying some stupid marshmallow cream and now he dosent wanna do anything for me or take me
anywhere. i dont wanna tell my mammaw cause shell get mad at pappaw and ill start crying and my momma will come to pick me up and shell ask why im crying and mammaw will tell her the whole thing, so then my momma wont let me come over here so that means i wont get to see you guys! im a worthless piece of crap is all i am..
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:44 pm

Okay... i'm having a little bit of trouble understanding this.
But saying you're worthless isn't going to help! You are not worthless. ANd it hurts me when a friend says that!

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby kindpastor » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:33 pm

Your dad isn't upset about cream--he's upset about other things, the cream is just an outlet--you want to know what to do--go up to your pappaw and say "I'm sorry--if it makes you mad I'll try the cream--I don't want you to be angry" do it all teary eyed and be really sad about it. Then your pappaw will feel really bad about what he did and apoligize to you and explain the real situation.
kindpastor offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby blackyumi » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:08 am

kindpastor wrote:Your dad isn't upset about cream--he's upset about other things, the cream is just an outlet--you want to know what to do--go up to your pappaw and say "I'm sorry--if it makes you mad I'll try the cream--I don't want you to be angry" do it all teary eyed and be really sad about it. Then your pappaw will feel really bad about what he did and apoligize to you and explain the real situation.

oh it works every time.
blackyumi offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby 4lpha0mega » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:18 pm

blackyumi wrote:
kindpastor wrote:Your dad isn't upset about cream--he's upset about other things, the cream is just an outlet--you want to know what to do--go up to your pappaw and say "I'm sorry--if it makes you mad I'll try the cream--I don't want you to be angry" do it all teary eyed and be really sad about it. Then your pappaw will feel really bad about what he did and apoligize to you and explain the real situation.

oh it works every time.

yeah, cant argue with that, its one of the most devious schemes yet
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Delritho » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:37 pm

Pure genius....Beware though...Someone might do it to you one day....And no one can resist the teary eyed sadness!

On a lighter note where did you get that avatar 4lpha0mega??
ImageImageImage
Delritho offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Oddball » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:33 pm

;__; Oh that is what my uncle is like i meant to pick yes but I didn't get the wording at first
Oddball offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby 5188148 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:15 pm

I second the outlet idea, but bring it further: he's probably not pissed off at you, he's probably pissed off at work, or your mammaw, or whatever is likely to piss him off (don't take the mammaw personally: just a thought). If the teary-eyed thing doesn't work, try ignoring him. Just, pretend he doesn't exist. It'll make him realize that you really are pissed off and that you don't have to take what he says in stride: you can retaliate. If he gives a crap about you, he'll also feel really bad.
Get your sexy PETA banner at http://www.peta.org/mc/webAds.asp
5188148 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko