Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:16 am

My Brother

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Do you hate your younger brother/sister/both?

YES!!!! H8 H8 H8!!!!!
16%
Yes, Definitly
4%
Yeah
8%
Kinda sorta
24%
no
48%

Total votes : 25

Postby Bootch » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:33 am

bizznot wrote:I'm always a fan of the walk-out method. When he starts to get his way, say something vulgar and leave out the back door, and come home in time for supper or when your mom has had time to think about it.

I found that really funny... and it does really work, most of the time.

I had to vote no for your poll because while i consider my twin to be youger than me, she's about a minute younger, i cant say I hate her. Sure she annoys the crap outta me sometimes, Our relationship is very different to yours and your brothers...i mean completely different...

I can however give you some peace of mind by telling you that later on in his life he will need you, be it for favors, advice and/or help,(most of the time not all ast the same time ;) ) so if you bide your time you will have the upperhand!
Bootch offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Cecilia » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:25 pm

If anyone has ever read anything I post when I'm sad/angry...I absolutely despise my sibling. I could rant about her (this IS Rant, after all) but it'd be a waste of my typing power because I've said it all before.

I've heard people say, "You'll be friends someday." No way. I've decided on a total separation from my family at this point; the reasons are mine alone and I won't get into them here.

But...my sister is an exact opposite of me...and a hypocrite. She's got a sailor's mouth attached to a ditz's brain. No sense at all. No intelligence in the books or on the street (again, details cannot be released) and a lack of strength in insults.

...Great, I've started ranting. -.-;
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Previous