Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:43 am

I hate microsoft.

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Oddball » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:59 pm

:arg: Why do yo hate sony :cussout:
Oddball offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Kita K. » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:17 pm

Revolution looks like it sucks.

Wait and see, Halo. Wait and see...

Personally, I've always hated Microsoft, started hating Sony with the PS2, and loving Nintendo all the way. It makes me so sad...the way hardcore PS2 and XBox fans abuse Nintendo, saying that it's a kiddy company just because they expand their audience to everyone. But NEWSFLASH: Nintendo gave us the crowning glory Resident Evil 4! Kiddy game? I don't think so. I mean, even Sony offered to buy RE4 for the PS2 from the big N!

And without Nintendo, the hardcore N-haters would have no PS2s or XBoxes. Nintendo restarted gaming culture in 85', after the gaming crash of '83.

Tell me, what were the other companies doing around '85? Making Windows and Betamax tapes.

Microsoft is a plague, Sony I used to like but now despise, and Nintendo rules.

All of the above is IMO.
Kita K. offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby MalikDrako » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:36 pm

MalikDrako offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby hipster gunfight » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:26 pm

Whatever the reason microsoft made so few I could really care less cause bill gates has enough money as it is, My dad got me an xbox for my b-day( it was almost four months after it came out) And me being of one that's been with sony since i was 8, thought why do you need something so big, So i sold it on ebay and made $700.00 off it and got a few more games for my ps2 And you can all be sure that i'll be camping outside an EB games when we're close to the ps3's release date. :D
Last edited by hipster gunfight on Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The following image changes every 30 seconds"
hipster gunfight offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Odd675 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:44 pm

but what's about Playstation 3? it's the next-gen system..i've seen the games (on trailers) only for PS 3..the game was so really real and so fantastic like Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots...but i've thinked about it..if Code Lyoko as a videogame project by Capcom or Konami or Namco (any industries) on PS 2 and PS 3..will you buy it for play?
Ulrich:Odd say something
Odd:hmmm...something
Odd675 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Previous