Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:53 am

I have no idea what's going on!

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Leave the internet?

Yes.
No votes
No, just LF.
8%
Leave nothing and like it.
62%
No opinion.
31%

Total votes : 13

Postby Delritho » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:44 pm

Ok who is the guy that voted that she should leave LF....That wasn't very nice :no: I don't like people leaving....Unless of course they bug me to no end...
ImageImageImage
Delritho offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyChaos » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:17 pm

It seems like that happens with me a lot too. I think that some people don't understand how others can get into weird moods and say/post something strange.
As long as you're still having fun on any forum/chatroom you're a member of then stay. You should only leave something if 1)You're no longer interested, or 2)You're no longer having fun being a member of whatever it is.
I've been a member of a Lord of the Rings community but I'm not any more because I don't like Lord of the Rings as much as I used to. That and the community was getting boring now that the movies are out.
Don't let others get to you so much. If they're rude or seem to ignore you then :cussout: :pbthbb: :bash: them.

Rose
not gonna bother coming back

LadyChaos offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Activated Tower » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:40 pm

Numbuh 7 wrote:It's not one question. It's most of the questons I ask. It seems like the topic/conversation is moving quickly until I want to know something. Then it stops. :umm:

Are you referring specifically to FBS? I skim that topic so I'll keep that in mind and try to answer them if I can.

And I don't think you should leave.
Avatar made by Darkborn . Thanks a bunch!

ImageImage
Activated Tower offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby KayLenny#7 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:11 pm

Activated Tower wrote:
Numbuh 7 wrote:It's not one question. It's most of the questons I ask. It seems like the topic/conversation is moving quickly until I want to know something. Then it stops. :umm:

Are you referring specifically to FBS? I skim that topic so I'll keep that in mind and try to answer them if I can.

And I don't think you should leave.
No, it's all over.
Formerly known as Numbuh 7

I'm out. Have fun homies.
KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:37 pm

NO!! Dont leave!! Were like twins, right? you said that! Dont go, Numbuh7!

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:26 pm

I realize trying to post on FBS was frustrating for you because everything was moving quickly/etc, but that was no fault of yours. People not responding to your posts doesn't mean that they have a problem with you, it's just that they're kinda doing their own thing and not really paying attention. I'm sorry if you were hurt.

And anyway, at the beginning of the thread where it was more just you, x1, and me, you were getting lots of attention. ;) Don't take the rest of it personally, mmkay?

(And this certainly is no reason to leave for good...)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby KayLenny#7 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:29 pm

FSB was not the only place where stuff was going on and this also wasn't the only site. But whatever, I'm not gonna get shut up that easily. Go ahead and lock this if you wish.

KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:37 pm

Numbuh 7 wrote:FSB was not the only place where stuff was going on and this also wasn't the only site. But whatever, I'm not gonna get shut up that easily. Go ahead and lock this if you wish.

...Okay. Wanna give me some more information so I can maybe help you, rather than you just playing the "Something's-wrong-but-I'm-not-going-to-tell-you -what-so-you-can-wallow-in-your-own-guilt" game?
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby KayLenny#7 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:39 pm

Star Way wrote:
Numbuh 7 wrote:FSB was not the only place where stuff was going on and this also wasn't the only site. But whatever, I'm not gonna get shut up that easily. Go ahead and lock this if you wish.

...Okay. Wanna give me some more information so I can maybe help you, rather than you just playing the "Something's-wrong-but-I'm-not-going-to-tell-you -what-so-you-can-wallow-in-your-own-guilt" game?
I don't see how that was called for, I've explained it as best as I could and more that once. If people don't understand, then they don't understand. I'm not going to get on your case though, because I do respect authority. For now, let's just say that I've gotten used to the way things are and it doesn't seem as bad anymore.

KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:42 pm

Numbuh 7 wrote:
Star Way wrote:

I don't see how that was called for, I've explained it as best as I could and more that once. If people don't understand, then they don't understand. I'm not going to get on your case though, because I do respect authority. For now, let's just say that I've gotten used to the way things are and it doesn't seem as bad anymore.

I'm just saying that your last comment of, "It'll take more than that to shut me up" was kind of rude. You know my intentions are good and I'm only trying to help you... I guess that's your problem if you don't want to be helped though. Then again, if things really are "better now," I guess it's best that we just leave it at that.

Locking.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Previous