Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 3:49 pm

Frustration

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Who do you think is the snack Farie?

Colin Mocherie
57%
Canadian Baldieness
No votes
Some scottish guy
43%

Total votes : 7

Frustration

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:55 pm

I think their might need to be something like this on here. Just a place to complain.
Then again, that's what this whole place is about. That's typicaly the definition of rant.

But anyway...

My team got the school selectives back, and I got most individualistic girl. The other person is a total creep, but we'll just call him Tyler.
The day for pictures was on wednesday. He skippedfirs period to sleep in late. Because I was out of the clasroom by the time the pledge was pledged, I was marked late. I just about chewed him out in the next class.
On Thursday, We had the makeup day. Tyler didn't show up, because he skipped class. And i missed a key part in class.
Today, I went running around the school, stayed the entire day out of ASD (Which isn't necesairily bad...) And eventually we found Tyler, trying to break out of school. I yelled at him all day.

Anyways, wanna complain? Got a lot of anger? Let it out here!
*Pulls out canadian baldieness* And here's your lightning rod of hate!
CB: Snack Happy!

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby KarinBerry » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:32 am

Wow, that really sucks. I'm sorry! Sounds to me like this guy isn't individualistic, he's just a right out jerk! If he doesn't care to have his picture taken, then they ought to go with #2 by the votes. Hopefully something can be worked out. It's not fair for you to have to wait around for this guy to show up in front of a camera!
my HYDE avatar was made by <a href="http://milkydrop.livejournal.com">MilkyDrop</a> at LiveJournal.com
KarinBerry offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Early

Postby map4512 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:44 pm

KarinBerry wrote: It's not fair for you to have to wait around for this guy to show up in front of a camera!.

Its just too early in the morning for me to think about something like that let me get some coffee first.

map4512 offline
New Kid
New Kid