Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 10:00 pm

Missing Him

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Missing Him

Postby LadyLucy » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:07 pm

It's sad, really. For those that know me, and know about the fact that Neo Aguni and I are a couple, here's a little fact that nobody else knows: one lives in P.A., one...*sighs* lives in G.A. Yep. Georiga. At least four states away, and it's always been that way. We met *sheepish grin* on ff.net through e-mail. Some think it's impossiable to fall in love with some one over 10,000 miles away, and through Internet. Send them to me. I will set them straight.
We were first in contact in early december 2005, and finally got together in June. June 15th, to be exact. My favorite day of the year. :)
It's been 9 wonderful months since we admitted our...feelings, and I love him with all my heart. Let me tell you something. It hurts.
I love him. He's three years older. I love him. He's far away. I still love him. Why?
Fate.
Love keeps me going, but I still haven't found a way to make missing him hurt less. We talk on the phone when ever possiable, and that helps a bit. I know he's getting a job to make money so he can come down, but we don't know how long that will take, since he's still in collage.
Does any one have any advice?
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby The BB of C » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:18 pm

Okay, unless I wish to start another war, I'm not touching this here with a 100 foot pole.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby . » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:18 pm

Its not so much that you can't fall in love with someone threw the net, it's more of you shouldn't because they're are alot of sick freaks out there.

I'm gonna assume by your wording that you've all ready met this Neo in person? And I'm gonna assume more so that Neo is his real name?

.....How old are you? O.o
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Skorpigeist » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:11 pm

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."
- Woody Allen

I don't know why, but that quote came to my mind as I read your post. I really can't tell you how to ease the pain other than to

A. force yourself not think about it
B. do things that accomplish A naturally

I hope that the situation gets easier for you, or that the two of you can still draw on the strength of your feelings to keep it going. ( im a hopeless romantic). if it is meant to be, then things should work out in the end.
Skorpigeist offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:40 am

No, Neo isn't his real name, but I always call him that. It's Nathan, and I'm Vanessa. We use our pen names for like...everything.

We've only been together over the phone, but I know the risks of internet already. THere is proof beyond proof that we are who we are..I hear his voice, I see his face. THat's all I need. I can tell it's him. He has a sweet southern accent. :D Also he's irish, and he has pretty green eyes... *_* okay, I'll stop gushing.
Don't worry dude, I"m a romantic too...If I wasn't, I wouldn't be writting this.
Is it pathetic that I'm already making plans for what we can do (no pervy thoughts!!!lol :*D ) once he gets her? That's what I've been doing...heh
Thank you.

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:16 am

Hehe... I have a BF over the net too! Awesome! *huggles Lucy* His name's Tyler... and he lives in C.A. and I live in N.J. Try that on for size! But we're the same age, and we PM each other and send letters and sometimes talk on the phone... and everything you said... and he even sent me his school picture... he's so cute ^_^ OK, I'll stop.

Well, just look forward to the fact that he'll be coming soon, so until then you can just keep your relatioship strong. I might be able to meet Tyler on June 15th on his school field trip to P.A. So just keep making sure you guys keep talking to each other, you shouldn't miss him all that much, just keep talking to him ^_^

Do you live in P.A.? That would be so awesome, since I've visited it and we would live right next to each other!
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:22 am

Ah to be 13 again and be able to do this kind of stuff lol...

Ahhhh well, what can ya do? Just be careful with the net children. Thats all I can say.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:24 am

I'm 13 ^_^

Yeah, I believe Lucy that he's not like a rapist or whatever, but you've got to be careful about online relationships.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:45 am

Yeah, i know what you mean. my parents are so stressing that right now, cause I'm finally allowed on the .net at school...

Yeah, I live in P.A. I love N.J.!!! We go there every summer...I saw dolphins once, and it was awesome. Heh. I'm an animal freak. :D

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:20 pm

girls, a word of caution from someone who has been there.

and get this good.....it may look like one thing now, but it will definitely turn out to be something different. I totally regret going to cali over a girl, it looked fine at the time, but it turned horrible once I got there, you dont know enough about the other person to say if its completely real yet. Im 22, trust me, Ive learned how things work. Just be careful, and fully evaluate your decisions before you act. I would hate to see two good friends, and yes I do consider yall friends, get hurt because of someone that you havent spent time with in person. Just my 42 cents.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:20 pm

Neat! I've gone to P.A. a couple times. Where do you live, like what part? City, etc. We could write each other and it would take about a day ^_^ With Tyler it takes 3 days >_>

Wow, dolphins? That's awesome, why haven't I ever seen dolphins here? X_x
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:28 pm

I hope my post didnt seem harsh, just friendly advice. :)
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:29 pm

Sorry for ignoring it, you posted it right before me ^^;
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:40 pm

I live in a boring little town called Athens. Aka...methvalley... ;) Don't worry, I'm not a methe person. Just half of the population is...

Thank you for the advice, by the way, Virt. STI :)

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:46 pm

OMG I THINK I'VE BEEN THERE! MY GRANDMA PAT LIVES THERE! I think... :D
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:25 pm

no problem...im glad I can help people with their problems...it makes me feel better knowing that I can save someone from the same trouble that I went through.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:44 pm

hehehe...I have lots of problems...most of 'em just deal with the fact that I AM INSANE!!! :evillaugh:

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:58 pm

thats ok, we are all insane..especially here on Lyoko Freaks. We feel right at home here dont we. :*D
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:13 pm

Hehe... see you are already cheering up, Lucy!
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:55 pm

if someone needs to be cheered up...just pm me..i can share a funny story that will make you laugh so hard.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:51 pm

Virtualized STI wrote:thats ok, we are all insane..especially here on Lyoko Freaks. We feel right at home here dont we. :*D

Or are we the sane among the insanity?
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Paige » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:10 pm

The BB of C wrote:Okay, unless I wish to start another war, I'm not touching this here with a 100 foot pole.

Amen.
¿Qué es poesía?, dices mientras clavas
En mi pupila tu pupila azul.

¡Qué es poesía! ¿Y tú me lo preguntas?
Poesía eres tú.
Paige offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby The BB of C » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:24 pm

On the other hand, forget that. It looks like I've got a couple people that agree with me.
I don't think there's much I can do at this point. But I've seen people get SERIOUSLY upset because of situations like this. My OMEGA INSTRUCTOR for instance. A good friend of mine. Talks to this girl online. Has an offline girlfriend. Galeria (online) found out about it and was complaining to me just last week about how hurt she was.
People have to realize that other people are almost never who they say they are online. Every now and then you get an honest person like me, or LucyMcGonagle. But that doesn't account for everyone else on the web. This person, though you've seen, heard, and talked to him before, is probably a darn good actor. I would say 'Don't get too involved' but it's too late for that. What I can say now:
No matter how sure you are, use the BB of C. Respect all odds equally, no matter how adversely one may compare to the other. Or in simpler ways; always expect the unexpected. No matter how sure you are!
Last edited by The BB of C on Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Amen (I don't know what that means, but whatever.)

Postby Chosen_one » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:18 pm

Yes, I agree. Last year when I was in sixth grade, I saw this guy on a chatroom from a Pokémon fan-game client... I thought he was a white, average 11-year old, but he said he was in 8th grade, that he was black, really popular, plays the electric guitar, and half of the girls he broke up with grew to be lesbians... I really don't think that's entirely true. His screen name was Aeroblast.

This other guy asked him to join his band, and Aeroblast was ranting on about how he was going to meet some other guy and start a rock band that's going to be so popular. After about a week, I never saw him again. Maybe he outgrew Pokémon rather quickly (although that's highly unlikely), maybe they really did start a band, or maybe something bad happened...

All I'm saying is that people you meet on the internet can be deceiving. Your boyfriend could be totally different than the way he described himself, so don't be too surprised if, when you meet him, you receive something you didn't expect.
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby The BB of C » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:01 pm

Well, it's obvious this person isnt saying hes 19 or 20 and really is an old man. But his personality could be very different face-to-face with him. He could be flat up crazy.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Next