Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:12 pm

Falling Apart (Not the First Time)

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Falling Apart (Not the First Time)

Postby FènéethxAelita » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:24 am

Errr.... I got caught doing something horrible, and it made me realize that my life is going off-track.
Homework isn't getting done, I'm irratable, can't do any right, not even the things I enjoy doing.

I know this doesn't sound that bad, but I'm holding in the worst of it for now, and I'll post it in parts as I put together the rest of my thoughts.

I didn't rant at other times because I didn't want others to be burdened and think I'm uncapable of being content, as well as the fact that I usually torture myself when I feel inadequete by rejecting myself from using my PC, or playing PS3.

As much as this forum is a sanctuary fo me, I still don't feel like I fit in, not here, not anywhere.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Borg Collective
FènéethxAelita offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Location: Chimera rally in U.K., in Tamriel, kicking daedra ***, or in Lyoko, protecting Aelita (who else?)

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 pm

I feel for you - I've been there. *huggs* All I can say is you've already made the first step by realizing your life's not going the way you'd like. Now all you have to do is keep walking.
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby FènéethxAelita » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 pm

1 reply... everyone hates me, don't they?

I'm not getting much better, at times worse, my willpower is running on empty.
Being alone sucks.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Borg Collective
FènéethxAelita offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Location: Chimera rally in U.K., in Tamriel, kicking daedra ***, or in Lyoko, protecting Aelita (who else?)

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:25 pm

Ahhh! No one here hates anyone! The reason I haven't answered is that I have play until late at night every day...I'm sorry. Willpower is something hard to get once you've lost it (I'm the same right now). Life can suck huh? But I guess that's what makes it life and makes you feel great when it's going your way (as rare as that is...). *Huggs again*
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:03 pm

I deffinately don't hate you... You helped me now let me help you... If you prefer Pm me and I will try to help you. Don't lose hope...*big hugs* You must keep going no matter what... Challanges are placed before us. Life can be difficult some times walked in shadow and at other times in light. The challanges of life that are placed before us can do one of two things they can either destroy us completely. Or they can make us stronger and bring us new meanings.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby Boss Tamsy » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:52 am

Wha....why would I hate you? Just talk it out with someone(Like me) and maybe we can help you. Pm me if you feel you need me.
EPIC FAIL!!
Boss Tamsy offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:37 pm

:D LoL no one hates you .(maybe xana but he's evil lol) :smg:

I see your self displine is at it's all time low .Well want do you dream to be when you get older .

The key of a good carrerr is a good education something I never got the hang of .I got support but due to the fact I never have a dream or puprose I fail at high school. You may notice may spelling and grammer has had it .lol .Well there the prove .But whenI left high school to presoul my chef carrer it all changed and with the friends of lyokofreak .I'm fighting .fighting for a world without danger lol .

think ,relax ,study hard, and most of all have fun at school .It the best time of your young life .live it .

Fighting for a world without danger

SAFEDGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby FènéethxAelita » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:07 am

Thanks guys, I didn't think I well liked here because I've made some harsh comments here and there, without further explination.

I used to have such great disipline, I used to be much better... Recntly I've been watching a lot of Star Trek, I noticed I act like a Vulcan but without the mental disipline and when I try to surpress my emotions they just get worse. I feel bad for Sub-Commander T'Pol, she has a lot of breakdowns because she's so misunderstood. I've been acting illogically for a few months now.
Anyway, I got this way because I fell in love a while back, but she didn't have the same feelings and our friendship was never the same, I still love her, I just haven't thought about it in a while. I got over and became emotionally dead like I was before I met her. Logic is the only thing I trust.

You can imagine that a Vulcan in a nervous breakdown isn't a pretty sight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_%28Star_Trek%29
FènéethxAelita offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:03 am

LOL I think it's time to unglue yourself from star trek for a while .Didn't understand it much. But you need to more on .I wish I can help more but I don't really know .this is something I never exp

Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby FènéethxAelita » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:37 pm

I'm feeling much better now, thanks everybody!

To get away from Star Trek doesn't seem like good idea right now, it helps me to forget my problems. I don't spend all of my time secluded by myself, or watching Star Trek. I just need to calm down and regain control, everything else should follow, this occured to me shortly before I joined, my life was nearly perfect at the time.

Lyoko soldier, you asked what I want to be, I want to be... well a lot of things. Mostly a computer programmer, but I also want to be a computer technician and a enginner speciallizing in computing systems.

lol, this stuff is funny, some of it you won't understand, and other pictures require some thinking, but this show is the same as any show with a massive fanbase.

http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/star_trek_insp.html
FènéethxAelita offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:24 pm

rofl .Me to .but it good to hear you on the right path .Just gald of been of service.So I can guess if I need help with comms you coulfd help.

Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:28 pm

And remember if you ever need to talk we are here for you. Don't hold it in because it will only make things worse. Talk it out with us and we can help.Always glad to be of service... That is a line I seem to use quite often from Bicenntenial Man.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...