Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:09 pm

jeez...

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

jeez...

Postby Exploder » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:26 pm

As some of you probably know I just got the big :die: from my girlfriend, and I just found out why. She left me for an older guy, who is in my opinion a total ***hole. I'm not going to go into great detail.

Do any of you guys have experience with this type of junk? I can't stand it!
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby knifey » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:04 pm

PepsiPiper knows about situations like these.

I see it all the time. How old are you? Still in your teenage years? You may not like this response, but there are a lot of girls who like jerks when they're young. I'm don't know it entirely myself, but it's just the way some things are during the teenage years.

I apologize if my "pessimistic" response made things worse.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Exploder » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:31 pm

I'm 16. And I'm fully aware of that fact. But it still makes me mad to no end.
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:35 pm

My condolences. :no:

I will ever understand the female mind, nor will I attempt to. I would be taken out back and shot.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Reploid CB » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:45 am

There's really no way to go through a breakup without feeling mad (and/or a host of other emotions). The only real thing to do is hope that it comes back around to bite her in the butt.

*snickers* I kid, by the way. The real thing to do is to just accept the fact and move on. Try to let some hobbies ease your mind and take yourself away from it.

Of course, if said a-hole is being physically/verbally abusive (and isn't just some...pompous jerk) then there needs to be some talking done with the ex. Aside from that though... Unfortunately it's her decision, not yours xD; Find somewhere to expend stress, and the irritation over the situation will pass.
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sciron » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Erm...I can't say much, since I don't have much experience in my love life. But I feel sorry for you. *pats on back*
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby ODDCHEEZY » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Haven't had that problem. Yet... All I can say is this. In teenage years kids are always changing who they like. It's just until they find what type of person they like chemically until they start slowing down with the whole bf/gf thing. I'm always changing who I like but that's because I haven't found the right chemical match. Just wait it'll get better. Until you get over your anger head for a punching bag or listen to some screamo. That always helps. :music:
Chuck E. exploits pictures of children having seizures in front of other kids...O_o Go Matt Langston!

ODDCHEEZY offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Lyoko Wario » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:37 pm

You can console yourself by realizing that he'll eventually just make her suffer.

Then you can come back and be a pompous taunting swine about it. That'll teach 'er!

...sorry it happened, though. But don't take it too hard. Better girls will appreciate you.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby FènéethxAelita » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:32 am

Trust me, any girl willing to leave you for an older guy probably wasn't much of a girlfriend to begin with. I suggest you forget about her, although I can imagine that may be difficult.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Borg Collective
FènéethxAelita offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Location: Chimera rally in U.K., in Tamriel, kicking daedra ***, or in Lyoko, protecting Aelita (who else?)

Postby ODDCHEEZY » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:57 pm

Redeemed wrote:My condolences. :no:

I will ever understand the female mind, nor will I attempt to. I would be taken out back and shot.

I'm a girl and I don't even understand us. I just go hang with the guys and play soccer or video games. Guys' minds are like a very easy puzzle. You can figure them out easy.

For now don't worry about it. Move on and find somebody else.
Chuck E. exploits pictures of children having seizures in front of other kids...O_o Go Matt Langston!

ODDCHEEZY offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby FènéethxAelita » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:35 am

Because guy tend to rely on intuition, and girls tend to be a bit more emitional, relationships can fall apart forthe most stange and shallow reasons... that means vulcans don't get hugs ;__;
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Borg Collective
FènéethxAelita offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Location: Chimera rally in U.K., in Tamriel, kicking daedra ***, or in Lyoko, protecting Aelita (who else?)

Postby Kamekai » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Reploid CB wrote:There's really no way to go through a breakup without feeling mad (and/or a host of other emotions). The only real thing to do is hope that it comes back around to bite her in the butt.

*snickers* I kid, by the way. The real thing to do is to just accept the fact and move on. Try to let some hobbies ease your mind and take yourself away from it.

Of course, if said a-hole is being physically/verbally abusive (and isn't just some...pompous jerk) then there needs to be some talking done with the ex. Aside from that though... Unfortunately it's her decision, not yours xD; Find somewhere to expend stress, and the irritation over the situation will pass.

Really? I'm still close friends with all of my exes. *Shrug*
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Nightsabre » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:53 pm

FènéethxAelita wrote:Trust me, any girl willing to leave you for an older guy probably wasn't much of a girlfriend to begin with. I suggest you forget about her, although I can imagine that may be difficult.

QFT

My suggestion is exactly this. Take up a hobby or something... go to the local gym and work away all your anger / stress.

It happen's to everybody in there lives at one point. To be specific I've gone through 4 girlfriends in the last year all of them leaving me for someone older then me. I know it's not my fault, but the way a females mind works who has a clue. Well best wishes to you pal.

/pat
Nightsabre offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid