Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:37 am

I'm in fear...

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

I'm in fear...

Postby Malkmusian » Sat May 17, 2008 12:50 am

...of a 16-year-old Southern boy by the name of Taylor Pickens.

Just because I supposedly stole a typo one of his friends, Chris Fox, made, he has berated my autism, banned me from the shoutbox, and deleted my user. Now only has he done that to me, he's done that to several members, like Spongy Fry, who has had her account deleted many, many, many times.

He says I'm banned forever, marking this the second time I was banned from a forum.

I'm actually in fear that he's going to discover this and he might destroy my IP. Please stop him! Join Jcink's real forums and contact to him that he's doing many, many wrong things.

He thinks I'm just some immature kid that steals crap. No, I'm not. Everything of mine is original!

Do you think I deserve to get banned by some idiot who can't administrate his forum?
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Nightsabre » Sat May 17, 2008 7:16 am

Don't worry about your (I)nternet (P)rotocal being "destroyed" (its not going to happen). He has no way of causing you any sort of harm from outside his forums (which btw, isn't hosted on his own server). If he happens to be somewhat keen on "hacking" they he would possibly pose a threat but keep your machine safe and that won't be a problem either. As for the forum, well due to anonymity the administrator of a forum has all rights to ban who he sees fit. But if you ask me it sounds like he is a bit of a scumbag... make yourself a nice forum regarding the same topic and "steal" his members.
Thank to Tangent128 for the sig.

[This space for rent]

..::Current Project(s)::..
The Lyoko Chronicles (7% Done)
Rockman.EXE - Blossing Love (LanxMayl Fluff)
Twisted Fates (A WoW/SC Crossover, On hold)
New Art for my dART (Soonish)
Nightsabre offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Parappa-Fan » Sat May 17, 2008 8:07 am

Too bad... But Taylor need to understand: if he don´t turn a good leader then the people will abandom him. It´s what happen with the http://www.mgbr.net forums. They allowed a dude to show a private message related a fight which some user had in a public forum, humilhated this person and banned him. And before they said "if is to fight then do it by pms". Now everyone growl sick of the admins and were leaving them. In cases like this is pointless making a back fire. The best thing is leaving the place and hopefully other people may do the same thing. But I still don´t know the real reason for your banning so I really can´t take any sides.

Parappa-Fan offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby . » Sat May 17, 2008 8:03 pm

your living in fear of some punk over the internet? Now I'm sorry, this isn't a flame this is actual advice: Get a life.

An internet forum should just be a side little distraction, now something you spent night and day looming over until you have nothing better to do then try to start a cyber uprising.

I've butted heads with the glass ceiling mods more than a fair share of times, do you see my crying about it? No, I swallow my pride and say sorry because it's not worth me losing sleep over in the grand scheme of things.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vodka's Vengeance » Sun May 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Well, if this guy's a moron, why do you want to be on his forum anyway?
Hey Rambo, throw me a shotgun!

Vodka's Vengeance offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Parappa-Fan » Fri May 30, 2008 2:54 pm

Taylor messed with me from the last time and Malk when you get on-line again then don´t get back to PMNM. I doubt Frostbyte will keep making fanfics on the forum after what Taylor did. Suggest Frostbyte to visit your forum instead of reading fanfics on PMNM. Also please don´t get weird ideas of closing your board because of Taylor... I know he forced Jammer Lammy to close her forum.
-Parappa-fan
Don´t accept the hate propaganda, sue anyone who humilhate and ridicularize you.

Parappa-Fan offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheLQ » Fri May 30, 2008 6:31 pm

There is absolutely nothing he can can do to your computer from the outside. Even if he knows how, you can always reset it by either using the command prompt option or unplugging your router for about an hour then plugging it back in.

With the forum, if the dude's being an a**hole, just leave! As much as i know, he probably runs one forum, and he's probably not going to run anymore.

A forum is something thats EXTRA, not your life. If you cry because someone banned you, then you need to turn off your computer and step outside. Make some real world friends. If some dude a thousand miles away makes threats, just tell him "wtf are you going to do?". If he bans you, so what. There are tons of other forums(a rough google estimate is 8,280,000).
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I speak from my previous experience, so I hope this can work

Postby yumi_shinoda » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:35 am

Internet bullying, I supposed? Right?
I suggest that you spam that person ( provided that you didn't show yourself), emm.... don't take my words for real, spaming is bad.

Just don't think so much about this problem, if you really can't stand that bloody a**, then move on to other similar forums and have fun there, just don't bother about that a**.
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid