Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:44 pm

I've a violent mind, but I'm not violent....

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

I've a violent mind, but I'm not violent....

Postby yumi_shinoda » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:51 am

A little help here:
I've just reached 16 not long ago, and I don't know why, I just thought of buying Rated16 games or shows ( Violence ones) and want to beat someone into a pulp ( he's my foe by the way).

My qusetion is wherether my violent mind is due to some bad past that I might have forgotten or is it my growing environment???
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby laserodd » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:07 am

Well, their are really alot of answers to your question but the 2 most would fit would be

A. Its a temp phase that might go away in the future
B. You can't say your violent just because your buying rated16 games and thinking of trashing your rival into nothing but little pieces of crumbled bread.

-------
Many people face this in fact, like they're normally nice and all but then they get scared cause of having thoughts like you said or even buying older games. But its nothing bad, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Not to metion who hasn't play pasted rated16 games by now. Anywho its basically a common nature instict that is born with us. To let it control you or for you to control it is up to you. ^^; If I make no sense you can tell me hehehe. But long story short don't worry its nothing to worry about as long as it doesn't get out of hand as such planning on destorying or killing or even crashing something. Or even picking on someone for ever that would be mostly a bully but the other things woudl be violent. I hope my message was clear and didn't sent out mixed messages. ^_^;
She's the one i only want in my life, to make me real happy

Name: Frank
Time Zone: Eastern
Msn: Frankofdark@hotmail.com
Aim: frankofdark@aim.com

laserodd offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Sithking Zero » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:22 am

Okay, honestly. Who HASN'T wanted to beat the crap out of some guy/girl who totally ticks them off? The fact that you bought more mature video games has nothing to do with that. Honestly, feeling like the person deserves a good punch in the face (over and over) is a sign that you're normal. As long as you don't act on those impulses and keep your actions peaceful, you're cool.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby laserodd » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:26 am

Sithking Zero wrote:Okay, honestly. Who HASN'T wanted to beat the crap out of some guy/girl who totally ticks them off? Honestly, feeling like the person deserves a good punch in the face (over and over) is a sign that you're normal. As long as you don't act on those impulses and keep your actions peaceful, you're cool.

xD to that I give you that one. Infact I like that one never though anyone woudl ever come up with that lol ^_^;
She's the one i only want in my life, to make me real happy

Name: Frank
Time Zone: Eastern
Msn: Frankofdark@hotmail.com
Aim: frankofdark@aim.com

laserodd offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby DeadViolet » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:49 pm

I think it just might be hormones.
When I turned 15, I became kinda a vampire addict and horror junkie.

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DL » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Can't stay a kid forver, blow up some zombies and whatnot. It's all a part of growing up, violent games will prepare you for the fucked up world we live in...that's my excuse for it anyway.

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:37 pm

Violence and anger aren't negative things. If you use that energy creatively, and not destructively.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:44 pm

Piper is right use that energy creatively such as writing drawing or so on... Do not use that anger for things like bullying, that will only lead you down a path to destruction.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby ccbtimewiz » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:09 pm

It all depends on how you channel the emotions.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheLQ » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:20 am

Personally, anger is sommething that fuels me through my hellish day. So your perfectly fine, unless you take that into the real world. If you feel like becoming the next columbine shooter, then talk to someone. There's a fine line between video games and the real world. Violent emotions are fine, we all have them. Wanting to take an AK-47 to school is not fine. If the latter happens, talk to someone, move the system to your advatage if there's some jerk picking on you. The worst thing you can do is bottle up your emotions (i'm talking from experiance here). Know what happens when you fill up a bottle too much? It explodes! (I decided that i was going to bloody up my brother one day and got grounded for 2 weeks)
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby yumi_shinoda » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:50 am

Oh great! I'm normal and no, I don't like to fight although I kept on thinking of beating that stupid fella into a pulp.
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:47 am

Sithking Zero wrote:Okay, honestly. Who HASN'T wanted to beat the crap out of some guy/girl who totally ticks them off? The fact that you bought more mature video games has nothing to do with that. Honestly, feeling like the person deserves a good punch in the face (over and over) is a sign that you're normal. As long as you don't act on those impulses and keep your actions peaceful, you're cool.

SKZ shows his wisdom and total thruthfulosityness in this post. I agree with him

It all depends on how you channel the emotions.

And ccbtimewiz.

I think it just might be hormones.
When I turned 15, I became kinda a vampire addict and horror junkie.

And Thousand-mistress,

You get the point, right?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby yumi_shinoda » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:02 am

Sithking Zero wrote:Okay, honestly. Who HASN'T wanted to beat the crap out of some guy/girl who totally ticks them off? The fact that you bought more mature video games has nothing to do with that. Honestly, feeling like the person deserves a good punch in the face (over and over) is a sign that you're normal. As long as you don't act on those impulses and keep your actions peaceful, you're cool.

So I was the cool headed one?? Hmm..... I didn't hit anyone until now... as I don't want to dirty my hands with that jerk's blood and nonsense.
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid