Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:29 pm

RRRRGHHH!

Life sucks. Tell us about your problems and maybe we can help. =)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

RRRRGHHH!

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Sorry. I have so much going on in my head. There's a guy I like...supposedly he likes me back but he won't ask me out. We slept next to each other at Relay For Life...5 inches away! I pretended to be sleeping but my eyes were open a slit and he was facing me, watching me "sleep" and smiling...sometimes he makes me think he likes me, but sometimes I'm not so sure. We email and talk on the phone. My mom doesn't like him because she was possibly misinformed about something...but I can't inform her correctly because I wasn't there when she heard the info she might have heard. And all the girls love him...but he treats me different than them. However...sometimes he just treats me like a friend, other times he hugs me and acts like I'm his girlfriend...

What are your thoughts on this?
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Your being too vague. Be more specific.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:52 pm

Okay...*ponders* My mom said she heard him saying to these two girls "Yeah, I can't believe I got stuck in the Christian tent again" and they were like "Yeah, but you could come with us later if you wanted to..." But he is not that kind of person! I know that! He has continually shown to me what a great guy he is! He wouldn't do that. He's a great Christian and started the FCA team with two other girls.

Also, he acts more friendly around me than with the other girls. Like in RFL, there was this girl who came in and acted like a prostitute to him, all over him and stuff. He kind of backed away and got closer to me, and when she was gone he made sure he sat next to me. But then he doesn't ask me out and I feel like he doesn't like me after all.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Soooo if he was Jewish he'd be less of person then? Agnostic? Atheist? Islamic? yadda yadda yadda

Have you tried hinting? or are you just sorta playing in the shadows?
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Piper wrote:Soooo if he was Jewish he'd be less of person then? Agnostic? Atheist? Islamic? yadda yadda yadda

...what?

It's this crazy thing called "preference". Aelita prefers Christian guys. Is this a crime?

[size=0]yep, another late nite pseudo-rant[/size]

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby optimus304 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:25 am

Its possible that he is to nervous to ask you. If he keeps making youy feel that he likes you, you should be honest and ask him out. sometimes it takes the girl to ask out the guy. what i would do is just approach him and ask him to a movie or something, just the two of you. If the movies goes well, (well as in he makes you feel like he wants you to be his girlfriend.) then ask him how he feels about you, and make sure he's honest and that its not a joke. but becareful, if you put you're self out thier to much, it will make you look despreate. After he tells you how he feels, and if its the right awnser. then tell him..truthfully. I hope this helped.
been thier, destroyed that, saved them,
optimus304 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 am

Piper, I'm not saying Christians are better people than everyone. We certainly make our mistakes. What I was trying to say was that in Relay For Life we had a team for Fellowship of Christian Athletes and my mom thinks that since he's a Christian he shouldn't be being tempted by girls who flirt and have bib boobs like they did. When the truth is, every guy does that, but I seriously doubt he said that. My point was that a Christian is supposed to act differently than that and he is a good Christian boy so he should be resisting going over to the tent and he should DEFINITELY not say he was "stuck" in our tent. Which was a team for Christians.

I actually do like some Jewish/Athiest/Agnostic guys. I try and keep my non-existent love life to Jewish/athiest when no Christian guys ask me out, but I'll pretty much date anyone if they're cute...just try to get them to see what I'm talking about from a Christian viewpoint.

Thanks, JesusFreak. *huggles*

Well, see, optimus, the thing is that I'm not allowed to ask guys out because of some crazy thing that happened in November when I took the initiative and he ended up just kidding around with me: he didn't really want to go out with me. *blushes* Awkwaaaard...

But...I did ask him if he wanted to do anything this week. He said "That's good, because I needed to go to the mall on Thursday...would you be able to come...if so, what times are good for you?" Exact wording. I just have to see if we can do it Fri. nite because I have to babysit my little bro...-_-

Yay for Iced French Vanilla Coffee! Hahaha, I woke up this morning and wasn't fully awake until I had one. LOL.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:30 am

Aelita wrote:Piper, I'm not saying Christians are better people than everyone. We certainly make our mistakes. What I was trying to say was that in Relay For Life we had a team for Fellowship of Christian Athletes and my mom thinks that since he's a Christian he shouldn't be being tempted by girls who flirt and have bib boobs like they did. When the truth is, every guy does that, but I seriously doubt he said that. My point was that a Christian is supposed to act differently than that and he is a good Christian boy so he should be resisting going over to the tent and he should DEFINITELY not say he was "stuck" in our tent. Which was a team for Christians.

I actually do like some Jewish/Athiest/Agnostic guys. I try and keep my non-existent love life to Jewish/athiest when no Christian guys ask me out, but I'll pretty much date anyone if they're cute...just try to get them to see what I'm talking about from a Christian viewpoint.

Thanks, JesusFreak. *huggles*

Well, see, optimus, the thing is that I'm not allowed to ask guys out because of some crazy thing that happened in November when I took the initiative and he ended up just kidding around with me: he didn't really want to go out with me. *blushes* Awkwaaaard...

But...I did ask him if he wanted to do anything this week. He said "That's good, because I needed to go to the mall on Thursday...would you be able to come...if so, what times are good for you?" Exact wording. I just have to see if we can do it Fri. nite because I have to babysit my little bro...-_-

Yay for Iced French Vanilla Coffee! Hahaha, I woke up this morning and wasn't fully awake until I had one. LOL.

Okay if I had a hunch if any, I'd say he pretty much deffinatly likes you. mmm You are however young and romance at that age is very awkward :P Just roll with it and make sure you seem interested but not too interested (I.E. just act like you've been acting)

That aside, I'm just saying a good people are good people and everything else is arbitrary... Unless you're Sasquatch, if you're Sasquatch then the rules are different.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:43 am

Aww, your welcome! :D

So, yeah, Tempation is not a sin. Everyone gets tempted. It's how you react that can be an issue. And you know who has a problem with this?

/raisehand

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 am

My mom doesn't seem to want to believe that :D
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DeadViolet » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:17 pm

Aelita wrote:My mom doesn't seem to want to believe that :D

Alot of people don't beleive that.......

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:17 am

^^

AND NOW I'M MOVING TO FLORIDA! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO DO THIS STUFF TO ME? NOW I'LL NEVER SEE CHAD-KUN AGAIN!
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Aelita wrote:^^

AND NOW I'M MOVING TO FLORIDA! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO DO THIS STUFF TO ME? NOW I'LL NEVER SEE CHAD-KUN AGAIN!

...dang.

Uh....um....*formulates plan*

Ah, yes! Have you and "Chad-kun" create Star Wars Galaxies accounts on the Starsider server. Then, both get microphones so you can use voicechat. On the secon week of every month, try to conact each other though In-game Email and voicechat. then....uh....level up your characters to 90 and form an elite Beast Master guild. Then. establish creditbility on the Official forums, creating a throng of followers. Then, instruct your followers to beg your mother to move back to MI.

Couldn't be simpler! :D

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:43 pm

Oh yes...so simple. LOL.

I'm not gonna buy a mic...they're a lot! And I'm only 15 T-T I get 7.50 an hour at my job, 3 days a week, 5 hours a day.

LEGIONS OF FOLLOWERS, BEG MY MOM FOR ME!

Hahahaha.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Hm...

In that case, persuade your mother to buy a full Rosetta Ston product to learn some odd language. That comes with a mic.

To get a SWG acc., set a parameter with your mother for it to be used like a reward for lerning something about Mandarin :D

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Nice. LOL.

I'm thinking about telling Chad-kun I like him before I go...just so he knows.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DeadViolet » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Aelita wrote:^^

I LIVE IN FLORIDA~! <3
Which part?

DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:20 am

Ether Brandon or Riverview. *cries because she'll never see snow again*
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:41 am

Aelita let me tell you something that happened to me. I was in love with a angel. I was nervous as hell, I had no guts to ask her out. Well one day we went to see the movies "forgot what its called" but anyways, she was hitting on me a little. She was rubbing my leg and she looked me in the eyes and then out of no where she kissed me on the lips. After that I finally managed to ask "do you wanna go out?" She of course said "Yes" We are still dating right now but I'm saying Aelita if you want to. Try hitting on the guy a little. Not to much where he might pee his pants. Just rub his leg or something and see what his reaction is.
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:12 am

DarkestSoul X21 wrote:Aelita let me tell you something that happened to me. I was in love with a angel. I was nervous as hell, I had no guts to ask her out. Well one day we went to see the movies "forgot what its called" but anyways, she was hitting on me a little. She was rubbing my leg and she looked me in the eyes and then out of no where she kissed me on the lips. After that I finally managed to ask "do you wanna go out?" She of course said "Yes" We are still dating right now but I'm saying Aelita if you want to. Try hitting on the guy a little. Not to much where he might pee his pants. Just rub his leg or something and see what his reaction is.

...OMG THATS A SIGN FOR FLIRTING?!

Um, yeah. My own personal life aside, try something to get his attention. Or, if your awesome eough to be blunt, be blunt.

So yeah.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:57 am

Um, I can't because I'm going to Florida...and I won't see him again. I'm going the Sunday after tomorrow. But I'll be "awesome enough" to be blunt and I'm probably going to tell him I like him.

Is that too creepy?
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MemoAwesome » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:43 am

From what I can see, no that's not creepy at all. It's only normal that someone should like someone else. =)

Plus, you won't have to worry if he for whatever reason he ends up being creeped out. You can put it behind you when you're in Florida.
"Go to lunch; I'll stay here, and try to work all this out,
If anything happens, I'll give you a shout."
~A poem, By Jeremy Belpois
MemoAwesome offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:05 pm

Aelita wrote:Ether Brandon or Riverview. *cries because she'll never see snow again*

Hey, I haven't seen snow in 6 years......Don't feel bad.

DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MemoAwesome » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:11 pm

thousand-mistress wrote:
Aelita wrote:Ether Brandon or Riverview. *cries because she'll never see snow again*

I see too much of it. -_-;

But hey, try not to miss the snow or this boy too much.
"Go to lunch; I'll stay here, and try to work all this out,
If anything happens, I'll give you a shout."
~A poem, By Jeremy Belpois
MemoAwesome offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:33 pm

MemoAwesome wrote:
thousand-mistress wrote:

I see too much of it. -_-;

But hey, try not to miss the snow or this boy too much.

Hey everyone likes that white stuff on the ground.
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Next