Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:10 am

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Taelia » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:07 pm

I think you did a re-forwarding of the line that Jodi said.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:05 pm

bambi wrote:
AngelBolt wrote:That OddXSissy thing kind of scared me...
They said in a press release Odd was getting a more permanent girlfriend, but I never thought...

They did? I'd be very surprised if it was Sissi. But then again, I've been very surprised before.

Yeah, I remember that back from the Old TvTome days, before I became AnaiuHaikiu, and got deleted, again.

AngelBolt wrote:Okay, I have a question.
In Contact. My friends and I got together to watch the new episodes.
When Sissy started rambling, my friend said it was in chzeck. She translated one of those lines and this is what it turned out to be:
"The cable sheep are barfing the llama mucus."
Now, my friend has spoken Chzeck ever since she could speak, due to her grandparents.
But I wonder, is there actually any truth to this?

No! "The cable sheep are barfing the llama mucus." hahahahahahaha

I'm actually serious about that... but I'm glad you got a laugh about it!

We threw a party, and when Aly siad that, everyone cracked up.
Then some boys snuck in the window, and then Sissy came on, and one boy started drooling because he loved her voice...
I wouldn't talke this as a compliment, becuause, *And I'm sorry if you get disturbed by this... please forgive me if this is too... erm... disturbing) Tjhis is the guy who sticks his hands in his pants, out the zipper, and sucks on his finger while somone takes pictures with a cellphone.[/quote]

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Taelia » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:05 am

Do you sound like Sissi in real life, Jodi? :D I'd love to hear your beautiful voice.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jinnai » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:29 pm

Do you sound like Sissi in real life, Jodi? I'd love to hear your beautiful voice.

Nah, she probably sounds more like Yolanda.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Taelia » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:25 pm

Hey, Jodi, I hope you guys will have a good Christmas this year.

Do you think Sissi should join Team Lyoko? If so, what do you think her Lyoko form would look like and what would her weapon(s) be?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:33 am

We covered this earlier Taelia. Try reading back through the thread.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:42 am

Oh yeah. Sorry.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jinnai » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:10 am

Besides, if she ever WAS to join the Lyoko team, I would think that she'd be staying on the outside like Jeremie instead of going into Lyoko.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Taelia » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:28 pm

Yeah. Because in Contact, she was using the supercomputer while under Franz's possesion of her.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:42 pm

Taelia wrote:Yeah. Because in Contact, she was using the supercomputer while under Franz's possesion of her.

That doesn't mean anything. She has no idea how to use the supercomputer-- it was FRANZ doing all the work.

And I could definitely see her going to Lyoko-- wearing a Taki-ish outfit with yellow/pink ribbons in her hair and a healing power... (and short-range weapons, like Ulrich. We hae too many long-range powered.. ppl..)
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:49 am

Your De-Virtualization wrote:
Taelia wrote:Yeah. Because in Contact, she was using the supercomputer while under Franz's possesion of her.

That doesn't mean anything. She has no idea how to use the supercomputer-- it was FRANZ doing all the work.

And I could definitely see her going to Lyoko-- wearing a Taki-ish outfit with yellow/pink ribbons in her hair and a healing power... (and short-range weapons, like Ulrich. We hae too many long-range powered.. ppl..)

What's a 'Taiki-ish' outfit? The ribbons sound good, though
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby animenologist » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:56 am

Cassius335 wrote:

Only Taki I know of that is a fighter is the ninja girl from the Soul Calibur series, and the only way I'd agree to a costume like that is if they make Sissi not as ... well-endowed ... as Taki.

"Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than in the one where they sprang up."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes.

"There is no such thing as a failed experiment, only experiments with unexpected outcomes."
-- Buckminster Fuller
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:59 am

I agree.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:18 pm

animenologist wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:

Only Taki I know of that is a fighter is the ninja girl from the Soul Calibur series, and the only way I'd agree to a costume like that is if they make Sissi not as ... well-endowed ... as Taki.

Yeah, that's who I meant. Sorry, I was gonna include a picture...

Taki
^^^ Kinda like that. Except maybe with a pink outfit. (And I know what you mean about the "well endowed" thing... not that I would mind.. but.. whatever.)

:P
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:19 pm

Jodi, you sure are a very nice person. I wish I could see you in real life, but you're living and working in France, and I'm stuck in the States.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bambi » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:38 am

Hey everybody, I'm finally back online. Had a great time in the States and even went CONTRA-DANCING. Hurrah!

Taelia wrote:Hey, Jodi, what do you think of my characters and my story?

Taelia, this is terribly, horribly, shamingly, disgustingly and unpardonably unforgivable... *teeny tiny voice* what story?
*blushing with embarassment*

Agent_Marquez wrote:Hello, Señorita Forrest. It's Agent_Marquez again.

I did published before your comment about A Requiem To Our Homeland, which has reached it's 7th chapter yesterday. And I have to tell that you're in the 7th chapter, even if it's moentioned briefly. Since the story thread is locked, you can give a review right here.

Enjoy it, and I hope to hear from you soon, bella señorita.

Agent Marquez, good to see you! Welcome back. I'll check out chapter 7 pronto!

TB3 wrote:Hi again Jodi - thought you might find this amusing.

JeremyHopper recorded Sissi's 'jibberish dialogue' from 'Contact' and then played it in reverse. The link below is to a clip containing both versions.

http://media.putfile.com/Sissi-Backmask ... om-Contact

Why do I think you had a good laugh recording this? :)

Because in real life I AM Franz Hopper?
Hey TB3, how you been? Thanks for the link! Good ole Harper... Is he here?

AngelBolt wrote:We threw a party, and when Aly siad that, everyone cracked up.
Then some boys snuck in the window, and then Sissy came on, and one boy started drooling because he loved her voice...
I wouldn't talke this as a compliment, becuause, *And I'm sorry if you get disturbed by this... please forgive me if this is too... erm... disturbing) Tjhis is the guy who sticks his hands in his pants, out the zipper, and sucks on his finger while somone takes pictures with a cellphone.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!

Taelia wrote:Do you sound like Sissi in real life, Jodi? :D I'd love to hear your beautiful voice.

Sissi's voice is higher than mine. But thank you so much for the compliment!

Jinnai wrote:
Do you sound like Sissi in real life, Jodi? I'd love to hear your beautiful voice.

Nah, she probably sounds more like Yolanda.

Correct. Uh, anyway I think I do.

Cassius335 wrote:
Your De-Virtualization wrote:And I could definitely see her going to Lyoko-- wearing a Taki-ish outfit with yellow/pink ribbons in her hair and a healing power... (and short-range weapons, like Ulrich. We hae too many long-range powered.. ppl..)

What IS a taki-ish outfit, Y-Di-Vi? I'd like to see the picture, although I'm not fond of yellow (on me I mean).

As to the "well-endowed" (nice euphemism, animenologist) business, I don't think there'll be any chance of that given Sissi's, uh.... svelte figure in life.

Taelia wrote:Jodi, you sure are a very nice person. I wish I could see you in real life, but you're living and working in France, and I'm stuck in the States.

That's very sweet Taelia. Thank goodness you won't be stuck forever!
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Taelia » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:12 pm

Thanks for the criticism on my story, Jodi. Oh, and how do you know I won't be stuck in the States forever? Can you read my mind? XD
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:19 pm

Taelia wrote:Thanks for the criticism on my story, Jodi.

Actually, she said she hasn't read it.

Taelia wrote:Oh, and how do you know I won't be stuck in the States forever? Can you read my mind? XD

Simple assumption.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Taelia » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:22 pm

I'll show you the story, Jodi. You'll be surprised. ;)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:28 pm

I'm sorry. I get very carried away. Forgive me.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:06 pm

Already have kiddo, don't worry about it (just learn ;) ) - and don't get freaked about the fact my last post has no avatar and this one does - very weird stuff happened here tonight.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:08 pm

That's alright.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Agent_Marquez » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:10 am

bambi wrote:Hey everybody, I'm finally back online. Had a great time in the States and even went CONTRA-DANCING. Hurrah!

Good to hear that you enjoyed vacations. It is well deserved for you, indeed.

bambi wrote:Agent Marquez, good to see you! Welcome back. I'll check out chapter 7 pronto!

It's always good to see you, Señorita Forrest. Take your time, there's no rush into reading the whole thing. It's in few words... a tribute to Code Lyoko fans. Rated R, unlike the usual Code Lyoko ratings.

bambi wrote:
AngelBolt wrote:We threw a party, and when Aly siad that, everyone cracked up.
I wouldn't talke this as a compliment, becuause, *And I'm sorry if you get disturbed by this... please forgive me if this is too... erm... disturbing) Tjhis is the guy who sticks his hands in his pants, out the zipper, and sucks on his finger while somone takes pictures with a cellphone.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!

Weird and wacky...
A Requiem To Our Homeland - Stand-by

Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
- William Shakespeare
Agent_Marquez offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:27 pm

Yeah.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext