Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:24 am

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby SamBlob » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:09 pm

Passing through LF this first morning of 2006 and I have to pay my respects:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, BAMBI!!! :hello: :hello: :hello:

Glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation! :D
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:47 pm

Happy New Year, Jodi!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby That Guy In Everclear » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:28 pm

Happy late new year's, Jodie!

That Guy In Everclear offline
New Kid
New Kid

XD

Postby Taelia » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:24 pm

I liked the part in "Tip-Top Shape" where Yolande calls Sissi "Elisabeth". Priceless! XD
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: XD

Postby Jeremie Lover » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:38 am

Taelia wrote:I liked the part in "Tip-Top Shape" where Yolande calls Sissi "Elisabeth". Priceless! XD

Thats werid though. She has like Sub Names Elisabeth " Sissi' Delmas.
I Was Sissi Delmas Lover
Jeremie Lover offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:55 pm

Yolande and Mrs. Hertz are also voiced by Jodi. ;)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jeremie Lover » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:16 pm

Sissi is my favorite character along with Aelita and Yumi. Who else like Sissi? I LOVE her voice so much.
I Was Sissi Delmas Lover
Jeremie Lover offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:18 pm

Me too. Sissi is so cool. I liked Jodi's performance in "The Key". It looked as if she was gonna start dating Odd. =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Odd675 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:32 pm

Taelia wrote:Me too. Sissi is so cool. I liked Jodi's performance in "The Key". It looked as if she was gonna start dating Odd. =D

I don't know about Sissi dating Odd..because Odd forever leaves her and Sissi hate Odd..
Ulrich:Odd say something
Odd:hmmm...something
Odd675 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:39 pm

Actually, if you look at episodes like Log Book and Just in Time, you see at least some signs of affection toward Odd by Sissi.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Odd675 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:42 pm

Taelia wrote:Actually, if you look at episodes like Log Book and Just in Time, you see at least some signs of affection toward Odd by Sissi.

oh yeah..
Ulrich:Odd say something
Odd:hmmm...something
Odd675 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:11 am

And even in some eps, you see evidence of Odd liking her in return. ;)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:30 am

Guys, quit the spam and please wait for Jodi to return. If you're going to say something here, ask a question and wait for it to be answered. And do not say "I'm sorry" after this message.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Jeremie Lover » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:20 pm

Jodi, Do you have to do a voice voice, or your real voice to do Sissi's voice?

Also, as you can see I'm a hugh Sissi Fan :)
I Was Sissi Delmas Lover
Jeremie Lover offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Movie-Man » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:11 pm

Hi Jodi, it's me, I'm from TV Tome I think I asked you if you like Horror movies but anyway, how are you doing?
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Skorpigeist » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:42 am

Compliments to Jodi for doing a great job with Sissi. She is not my favorite character, but she is done in a way that makes me love to dislike her (she reminds me of a classmate). I am interested in how her character will develop through season 3 and 4 because she can be a good person.

So how did you find the "right voice" for Sissi?

and do you ever think that Google will own the world?

thanks in advance for answering our questions. we appreciate it! :)
Skorpigeist offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Hidushikai » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:30 pm

Youve got a pretty sweet voice talent too.
This user has been banned.
Hidushikai offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby The BB of C » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:12 pm

She does do a good job, doesn't she?
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Virus_Xana » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:06 pm

Hey Jodi whats your favorite movie?
She is the one named Sailor Moon,
She is the one named Sailor Moon,
She is the one, Sailor Moon!
Virus_Xana offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

I'm back.

Postby bambi » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:04 am

Thank you all for the "happy new year"s! And back atcha! (SamBlob, how you been?)

Special thanks for everyone's kind comments on Sissi's voice. I love doing it and I'm so glad you like it, too.

Sissi Delmas Lover wrote:
Taelia wrote:I liked the part in "Tip-Top Shape" where Yolande calls Sissi "Elisabeth". Priceless! XD

Thats werid though. She has like Sub Names Elisabeth " Sissi' Delmas.

Sissi is her nickname, Elizabeth her "real" name.

Taelia wrote:Me too. Sissi is so cool. I liked Jodi's performance in "The Key". It looked as if she was gonna start dating Odd.

I had the same feeling, Taelia.

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:Guys, quit the spam and please wait for Jodi to return. If you're going to say something here, ask a question and wait for it to be answered. And do not say "I'm sorry" after this message.

Rodri, hey, nice to see ya!

Sissi Delmas Lover wrote:Jodi, Do you have to do a voice voice, or your real voice to do Sissi's voice?

Also, as you can see I'm a hugh Sissi Fan :)

I do a voice for Sissi which is higher than mine (and more fun, too!). I'm glad you like the character. I didn't used to, but I sure do now.

Movie-Man wrote:Hi Jodi, it's me, I'm from TV Tome I think I asked you if you like Horror movies but anyway, how are you doing?

Aha! Yes, and I think I answered that I don't watch them. I'm doing just fine! Very happy with a full life going on here. How 'bout you?

Skorpigeist wrote:Compliments to Jodi for doing a great job with Sissi. She is not my favorite character, but she is done in a way that makes me love to dislike her (she reminds me of a classmate). I am interested in how her character will develop through season 3 and 4 because she can be a good person.

Hi, Skorpigeist (just what is a "Skorpigeist"? Is it related to Scorpio?). Thank for your lovely compliment. I'm also interested in how her character will develop. It certainly would be a shame if it didn't.

As to Sissi's voice, I tried to copy Christine's (Sissi's original voice artist) as closely as possible without ever having heard it! The director and other VA's coached me and I guess we managed to find something that worked. I don't know, though. I never did hear Christine's take on her.

Google own the world? Hey, maybe they'd do a better job than the clowns who're running it now.

Virus_Xana wrote:Hey Jodi whats your favorite movie?

My god, an Enki question! Haven't had one of thoses for ages. My favorite movie (at the moment) is Kenneth Branagh's "In the Bleak Midwinter" (the American title is "A Midwinter's Tale"). I laugh myself to tears when I watch it and I NEVER get tired of seeing it.

Hidushikai wrote:Youve got a pretty sweet voice talent too.

*blush* Thanks!
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Re: I'm back.

Postby Skorpigeist » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:27 am

bambi wrote:
Skorpigeist wrote:Compliments to Jodi for doing a great job with Sissi. She is not my favorite character, but she is done in a way that makes me love to dislike her (she reminds me of a classmate). I am interested in how her character will develop through season 3 and 4 because she can be a good person.

Hi, Skorpigeist (just what is a "Skorpigeist"? Is it related to Scorpio?). Thank for your lovely compliment. I'm also interested in how her character will develop. It certainly would be a shame if it didn't.

As to Sissi's voice, I tried to copy Christine's (Sissi's original voice artist) as closely as possible without ever having heard it! The director and other VA's coached me and I guess we managed to find something that worked. I don't know, though. I never did hear Christine's take on her.

Google own the world? Hey, maybe they'd do a better job than the clowns who're running it now.

Haha True.not to go on a rant about how things are going in the world, but there needs to be more solutions instead of more problems being created. I could go on for another two pages but I won't.

A Skorpigeist is a scorpion spirit. I chose this because I am fascinated with these creatures. I also happen to be a scorpio. In school I take german as a second language and the words for the two words sepearted are Der Skorpion, and Der Geist. In german you can form compound nouns and use the gender of the last word for its gender. I formed the compound noun and then dropped the on from the first word. Hence my screen name. you are one of the few people who asked :).

anyway, what animal/s fascinate you and if you could travel anywhere in the world other than the places you have been to, where would you go and why? also how are you?
Skorpigeist offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby MY85 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:27 pm

bambi wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:Guys, quit the spam and please wait for Jodi to return. If you're going to say something here, ask a question and wait for it to be answered. And do not say "I'm sorry" after this message.

Rodri, hey, nice to see ya!

Same here. It's good to know you're still alive. How's life suiting you, Jodi?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby bambi » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:57 am

Skorpigeist wrote:anyway, what animal/s fascinate you and if you could travel anywhere in the world other than the places you have been to, where would you go and why? also how are you?

I love cats as pets, but I'm also extremely fond of dogs, wolves, bears, otters, butterflies (they have a small powder blue variety in the south of France that knock my socks off), horses (I'm a horse in Chinese astrology), groundhogs, and most birds, although I do have an aversion to pigeons.

I would love to go to Hawaii, Thailand, Peru, South Africa, Morocco, and Scandinavia. How 'bout you?

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm going to be back on stage in April and very much looking forward to it! Dreading it, too...

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
bambi wrote:Rodri, hey, nice to see ya!

Same here. It's good to know you're still alive. How's life suiting you, Jodi?

LIfe's going just fine, Rodri, just fine. What's up with you? Oh, and by the way, I LOVE "Big Mouth Strikes Again"!
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Skorpigeist » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:59 pm

bambi wrote:
Skorpigeist wrote:anyway, what animal/s fascinate you and if you could travel anywhere in the world other than the places you have been to, where would you go and why? also how are you?

I love cats as pets, but I'm also extremely fond of dogs, wolves, bears, otters, butterflies (they have a small powder blue variety in the south of France that knock my socks off), horses (I'm a horse in Chinese astrology), groundhogs, and most birds, although I do have an aversion to pigeons.

I would love to go to Hawaii, Thailand, Peru, South Africa, Morocco, and Scandinavia. How 'bout you?

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm going to be back on stage in April and very much looking forward to it! Dreading it, too...

Hahaha yeah, when I was traveling in Europe over the summer I had the pleasure of getting to know pigeons. it is quite bad, but also not unbearable, just don't feed them. The list of animals was intriquing and I love cats as well because I live with 8 of them in the house along with my pet scorpion. As for places I would like to go, most of those places you mentioned sound fine, but I would really love to go back and visit Munich. That was the first city on the continent that I got to see and I fell in love with the atmosphere and look of it. I would also like to travel more in France and see the site of the factory that the show based its factory on.

I do community theater here in my home town, but I was curious to ask what it is you will be doing on stage and why you dread it? I do enjoy being on stage and find it to be a thrilling experince. So I can understand at least one portion of your reply. anyway, hope things are going well for you :)
Skorpigeist offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby bambi » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:41 am

Skorpigeist wrote:The list of animals was intriquing and I love cats as well because I live with 8 of them in the house along with my pet scorpion.

8 cats! Wow! It must be like fur city! We tried to introduce a beautiful stray cat into our house but the resident tyrant, Thisbe "Blades of Death", loathes him. Do all your cats get along?

Skorpigeist wrote:As for places I would like to go, most of those places you mentioned sound fine, but I would really love to go back and visit Munich. That was the first city on the continent that I got to see and I fell in love with the atmosphere and look of it. I would also like to travel more in France and see the site of the factory that the show based its factory on.

Never been to Munich but you make is sound so interesting... My favorite city in Europe so far is Amsterdam. I love cycling around and taking in the hippy atmosphere. And eating the raw herring.

Skorpigeist wrote:I do community theater here in my home town, but I was curious to ask what it is you will be doing on stage and why you dread it? I do enjoy being on stage and find it to be a thrilling experince. So I can understand at least one portion of your reply. anyway, hope things are going well for you :)

The play is an original piece which takes place in a small, very unprofessional circus company. It's funny and very surreal. I actually don't have a problem with stage fright or anything like that. I love being on stage! It's just the stilt-walking and baton-twirling I'm not looking forward to. What plays have you done? Any Shakespeare? Pinter? Panto?
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

PreviousNext