Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 12:31 am

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Saphire-089 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:50 pm

For a minute there, I almost thought you were Samblob. BTW, it's spelled Aelita, Aelita Stones.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby bambi » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:06 am

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:Hi again, Jodi. Have you ever tried dressing exactly as Sissi once?

Hey bloodyhellrodri, how you doin'? Funny you should mention that. On the first day of dubbing for the 2nd season, I actually did dress (not EXACTLY, but very close) like Sissi without having done it on purpose. Spooky!

Becky wrote:Hi Jodi, thanks for replying back and my fav character is Odd. Whats you're fav character?

Odd of course!

Icelcis wrote:Wow, Jodi, Sissi is just getting more and more evil.

lyokodude wrote:Is Sissy jealous of Aeleata? Can you answer that Ms. Forrests

I wish I could say something here, but I've been sworn to secrecy!
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:16 am

bambi wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:Hi again, Jodi. Have you ever tried dressing exactly as Sissi once?

Hey bloodyhellrodri, how you doin'? Funny you should mention that. On the first day of dubbing for the 2nd season, I actually did dress (not EXACTLY, but very close) like Sissi without having done it on purpose. Spooky!

Studying right now, no joke... seems interesting to dress almost like Sissi... and do you think some people could dress as CL characthers for Halloween? J/k...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Reploid CB » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:20 am

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:Studying right now, no joke... seems interesting to dress almost like Sissi... and do you think some people could dress as CL characthers for Halloween? J/k...

Well, my 7 year old niece (nearly 8 ) wants to dress like Aelita for Halloween... in her Lyoko form. And she wants me to make it @_@;

Anyway, greetings Jodi! ^^ I just wanted to give some quick congrats on your job so far in the series, and Season 2. Especially in "A Great Day", there's so much malice in Sissi's voice later in the episode! Okay SURE she was possessed by XANA at that point, but it was still creepy. And there was some character growth earlier on, I felt ^^ Keep it up, all of ya! :D ^^
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:28 am

CBIzumi wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:Studying right now, no joke... seems interesting to dress almost like Sissi... and do you think some people could dress as CL characthers for Halloween? J/k...

Well, my 7 year old niece (nearly 8 ) wants to dress like Aelita for Halloween... in her Lyoko form. And she wants me to make it @_@;

Now that you mention it, now there's the proof of 7-year old fans (almost 8, for CBIzumi's neice)... now I finally understand why I shouldn't beg to AnteFilms or Moonscoop for changing CL's age target. *gulp*

It would be crazy to picture Geczy dressing as Lyoko Odd... even if he was drunk to go for it (no intention of offending him, just in case), I bet that would be crazy.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby bambi » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:45 am

CBIzumi wrote:Anyway, greetings Jodi! ^^ I just wanted to give some quick congrats on your job so far in the series, and Season 2. Especially in "A Great Day", there's so much malice in Sissi's voice later in the episode! Okay SURE she was possessed by XANA at that point, but it was still creepy. And there was some character growth earlier on, I felt ^^ Keep it up, all of ya! :D ^^

Hey CBIzumi! Thanks for your encouragement. I'm so glad you think Sissi's "possessed by Xana" voice worked. Whew!

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:It would be crazy to picture Geczy dressing as Lyoko Odd... even if he was drunk to go for it (no intention of offending him, just in case), I bet that would be crazy.

I think Matt would look fabulous in Odd's Lyoko outfit!
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:17 am

bambi wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:It would be crazy to picture Geczy dressing as Lyoko Odd... even if he was drunk to go for it (no intention of offending him, just in case), I bet that would be crazy.

I think Matt would look fabulous in Odd's Lyoko outfit!

Lol. Now who would dye his hair to make him look like Odd? And to picture him trick or treating without someone not resisting to stomp on the tail? XD
MY85 offline

Postby bambi » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:12 am

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:Lol. Now who would dye his hair to make him look like Odd? And to picture him trick or treating without someone not resisting to stomp on the tail? XD

I wouldn't be surprised if someone did dye their hair! Especially since there are dyes you can wash out. My 9 year old niece goes to school with a kid who dyes his hair bright colors all the time!

TB3 wrote:Well let's get started on making a costume for Matt. All seamstresses step forward (I volunteer the services of my mum!) ;)

Who'll do his make-up?

TB3 wrote:Hmm...imagine if the studios did one of those morale-building 'theme days' - 'come to work dressed as your character'. What would Sharon do - half Jeremie and half Aelita?

Or Aelita in the morning and Jeremie in the afternoon...

TB3 wrote:On another note it's great to see Sissi getting some development as a character in season 2. Keep up the fantastic work Jodi.

Thanks! I'm also happy to see Sissi fleshed out a bit more. It's more fun for the series and more interesting for me.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby MY85 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:31 am

bambi wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:Lol. Now who would dye his hair to make him look like Odd? And to picture him trick or treating without someone not resisting to stomp on the tail? XD

I wouldn't be surprised if someone did dye their hair! Especially since there are dyes you can wash out. My 9 year old niece goes to school with a kid who dyes his hair bright colors all the time!

Jodi, I meant about dying Matt's hair like Odd. Blonde and with the purple stain on it, just in case...

I hope you're enjoying Season 2... how did it felt like to know that Sissi was possesed as XANA? (Before voicing the XANA-Sissi, unless someone else did that)

None of the VA's have VA stunts, right? And does that exist?
MY85 offline

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:47 am

TB3 wrote:Hmm...imagine if the studios did one of those morale-building 'theme days' - 'come to work dressed as your character'. What would Sharon do - half Jeremie and half Aelita?

Um...Blonde Aelita with glasses?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bambi » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:12 am

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:
bambi wrote:

Jodi, I meant about dying Matt's hair like Odd. Blonde and with the purple stain on it, just in case...

Oh, I see. Well, I could imagine him doing it for a costume party. Using temporary dye of course.

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote: hope you're enjoying Season 2...

I am REALLY enjoying season 2. Are you guys liking it? How does it compare with season 1?

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:how did it felt like to know that Sissi was possesed as XANA? (Before voicing the XANA-Sissi, unless someone else did that)

It was a bit challenging so I hoped I'd come up with a good, nasty voice, but then we do those kinds of voices when we're kids, so I guess you just trust that you can still do them.

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:None of the VA's have VA stunts, right?

Right. Although the sound technician can put an "effect" on a voice to change it (like make it sound like it's coming out of a telephone, or make it sound like a robot...).

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:And does that exist?

I've never heard of a stunt VA, but who knows? There are tons of things I've never heard of!
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby MY85 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:40 am

bambi wrote:Oh, I see. Well, I could imagine him doing it for a costume party. Using temporary dye of course.

That would be awesome... if he ever does it, let him show his picture with the Odd hairstyle right here. This is the way to see how your CL fans (not all of them, of course, for certain reasons) look like... and the part of the forum that isn't rated PG. Sickness, cussing and other stuff there at Big Kids Only. But you should give a try looking around the other forums and have fun at them.

bambi wrote:I am REALLY enjoying season 2. Are you guys liking it? How does it compare with season 1?

Tough question. But Season 1 Lyoko looks very lame compared to Season 2 Lyoko. And the real world is so much better...

bambi wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:how did it felt like to know that Sissi was possesed as XANA? (Before voicing the XANA-Sissi, unless someone else did that)

It was a bit challenging so I hoped I'd come up with a good, nasty voice, but then we do those kinds of voices when we're kids, so I guess you just trust that you can still do them.

Lol... interesting.

bambi wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:None of the VA's have VA stunts, right?

Right. Although the sound technician can put an "effect" on a voice to change it (like make it sound like it's coming out of a telephone, or make it sound like a robot...).

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:And does that exist?

I've never heard of a stunt VA, but who knows? There are tons of things I've never heard of!

Maybe it exists... maybe you were a VA stunt for a moment, since the original VA for Sissi was Christine Flowers (that's the corect name?) and you replaced her for a while, but stayed with the role for Sissi. Am I right? *feels confused*
MY85 offline

Postby bambi » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:54 am

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:
bambi wrote:Oh, I see. Well, I could imagine him doing it for a costume party. Using temporary dye of course.

That would be awesome... if he ever does it, let him show his picture with the Odd hairstyle right here. This is the way to see how your CL fans (not all of them, of course, for certain reasons) look like... and the part of the forum that isn't rated PG. Sickness, cussing and other stuff there at Big Kids Only. But you should give a try looking around the other forums and have fun at them.

Wow, thanks for that link. It was wonderful to see what people look like, although somewhat disorienting at the same time.

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:
bambi wrote:I am REALLY enjoying season 2. Are you guys liking it? How does it compare with season 1?

Tough question. But Season 1 Lyoko looks very lame compared to Season 2 Lyoko. And the real world is so much better...

Agreed.

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:
bambi wrote:I've never heard of a stunt VA, but who knows? There are tons of things I've never heard of!

Maybe it exists... maybe you were a VA stunt for a moment, since the original VA for Sissi was Christine Flowers (that's the corect name?) and you replaced her for a while, but stayed with the role for Sissi. Am I right? *feels confused*

Yes, you are right, name and all. Although I wouldn't call that being a stunt VA. Replacement, more like. I think the word stunt implies some type of acrobatic or dangerous stand-in.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:05 pm

bambi wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:

Wow, thanks for that link. It was wonderful to see what people look like, although somewhat disorienting at the same time.

You're welcome. :)

bambi wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:
bambi wrote:I've never heard of a stunt VA, but who knows? There are tons of things I've never heard of!

Yes, you are right, name and all. Although I wouldn't call that being a stunt VA. Replacement, more like. I think the word stunt implies some type of acrobatic or dangerous stand-in.

Lol... that's true.
MY85 offline

Postby bambi » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:57 am

Designing, hanging, focusing, and gelling lights for a play over the next couple of days. Long, hard hours. See you all after it's over.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Ulrich Stern » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:53 pm

bambi wrote:I wish I could say something here, but I've been sworn to secrecy!

Actually that confirms a few things. It also heightens the anticipation too. Thanks!!!
No I'm not ULRICH's VA so please stop PM'ing me questions! ;)

CODE: Hopper
Ulrich Stern offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby bambi » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:07 am

Ulrich Stern wrote:

Actually that confirms a few things.

It does?
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby bambi » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:10 am

TB3 wrote:
bambi wrote:
Ulrich Stern wrote:

Actually that confirms a few things.

It does?

It confirms a few things in that the conclusion is something the studio wants to keep secret, which means it's probably big and spectacular (we assume), and we fanboys (and girls) can now run off and start coming up with crazy theories about the rest of the series.

Knock yourselves out!

TB3 wrote:Umm...Franz Hopper turns out to be Aelita's father and is actually Jim! :D Yeah, that's gotta be it. ;)

And Kiwi and Sissi fall in love and get married.

TB3 wrote:However it might not actually confirm anything since non-disclosure agreements are attatched to most acting contracts aren't they?

Yup.

TB3 wrote:I wait with anticipation. 8)

Same here. We've got 5 or 6 more episodes to dub and that's it for the season. *big sigh*
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby DL » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:30 pm

[quote="bambi"]
And Kiwi and Sissi fall in love and get married.[quote]

the sad thing is I forcasted that once

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby bambi » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:58 am

John wrote:
bambi wrote:And Kiwi and Sissi fall in love and get married.

Hah! That's what I get for being such a smart alec.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:27 am

bambi wrote:
John wrote:

I suppose if someone turned Kiwi human (or, better yet, Sissi into a dog... or, more likely, wolf)
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:54 am

Cassius335 wrote:
bambi wrote:
John wrote:

I suppose if someone turned Kiwi human (or, better yet, Sissi into a dog... or, more likely, wolf)

How about giving this a sick twist? (if that's ok with Jodi) I'll say the words: mate, moment, bodies, switching, Kiwi, Sissi... Werwek and Mewberries151 will remember easily the cat incident at TvTome.
MY85 offline

Postby bambi » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:59 am

Rodri wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:
bambi wrote:
John wrote:

How about giving this a sick twist? (if that's ok with Jodi) I'll say the words: mate, moment, bodies, switching, Kiwi, Sissi... Werwek and Mewberries151 will remember easily the cat incident at TvTome.

Whoa.... that would throw Odd for a loop!
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

PreviousNext