Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:30 pm

The Key (Season 2 Finale)

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Was it worth watching the finale?

Heck yes!! 20/20
83%
Really good... 15/20
12%
Regular, but good...10/20
2%
It could have been better... 5/20
2%
It dissapointed me!
2%

Total votes : 123

Postby Reesane » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:45 am

Saw XANA becoming an entity from S1... But the key to lyoko thing...
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:27 am

i wanna know what happened to nick.

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby X.A.N.A » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:07 am

Man, that was a good season finale! :D

I never understood what happened to Franz Hopper when he virtualized to Lyoko. If Aelita made it ok, where is his body?

Can't wait for seasons 3 and 4! So many new possibilities! 8)
X.A.N.A offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:02 pm

X.A.N.A wrote:Man, that was a good season finale! :D

I never understood what happened to Franz Hopper when he virtualized to Lyoko. If Aelita made it ok, where is his body?

It's quite possible that XANA captured him in the transfer process (somewhat akin to what happened to Jeremie in "Frontier"). He probably also tried to capture Aelita at the same time, but was prevented or didn't have enough power and only managed to capture that single fragment.

1000th post! Wooo! *does happy dance* ^_^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:06 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
X.A.N.A wrote:Man, that was a good season finale! :D

It's quite possible that XANA captured him in the transfer process (somewhat akin to what happened to Jeremie in "Frontier"). He probably also tried to capture Aelita at the same time, but was prevented or didn't have enough power and only managed to capture that single fragment.

Your 1000th happened just right here, MewB. It would have been surprsing to see it happen at Big Kids Only. xD

I can agree with what you said, MewB. But however methos XANA tried to pull off Aelita's fragment, she has been for a long while at Lyoko. And if she hasn't met the gang yet, probably XANA didn't used the Scyphozoa on Aelita because XANA didn't have enough power to create one, or XANA couldn't get into Sector 5 easily. It's weird what I'm thinking.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby *Star* Gazer » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:48 pm

Well......I hope season 3's new episode is the prequal and starts of from there. I know some about 3 but not much,
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

Postby alexjames83 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:34 am

i have not seen this episode yet as i live in england and its getting on my nerves how long i have to wait for the new sereies people say its coming out in march in the uk
Here is my site and forum CHECK IT OUT ITS GREAT!!!!
. www.freewebs.com/alexjames83
http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/codexana.html
alexjames83 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby kindpastor » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:21 pm

alexjames83 wrote:i have not seen this episode yet as i live in england and its getting on my nerves how long i have to wait for the new sereies people say its coming out in march in the uk

Hrmm--although I am not sure if this allowed by forum rules or is even ethical I ask--have you heard of bittorent?
kindpastor offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:32 am

It isn't, basically.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Chad Rains » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:37 am

Yeah, but people here do it anyway...but privately. ;)
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby *Star* Gazer » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:16 am

............I have no clue what we are talking about......but this question still remains-

What happened to Xana? We know he got out of the supercomputer but I wonder if he's still a "virus" other than that he has to be a REAL humanoid. But after episode "The Key" I feel weird its only one more year of waiting for the next season. it happened so fast its disipointing I can't describe it but it. But if they don't hurry it up......(gets pitch fork and torch)
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:40 am

Vchat20 wrote:Yeah, but people here do it anyway...but privately. ;)

:wag: Ssssh...

Star Warrior, at the moment I'd guess XANA is... a consciousness, without any real form, at least for now. It's also up in the air how free of the supercalculator he is, though I'm assuming the intent is XANA surviving even if Lyoko had stayed shut down.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Chad Rains » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:43 am

one thing though thats rolling through my head right now is how indepth to the xana fights are they going to get now? are they going to be like before where the team does have time off and just goes through a regular schoolday, or is this all going to be a constant and ongoing battle?
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby *Star* Gazer » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:52 am

Probably a constant battle because something tells me Xana doesn't want to horse around. Also if there not going in Lyoko anymore how are they gonna fight Xana? And even if Xana isn't Invincible he still is powerful I guess they will fight him like they did in False Start, (when killing the Kankerlats)
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:39 pm

TB3 wrote:Now that I can actually feel my heart slowing I have to ask this question.

Did anyone else actually feel horror in this scene:

JEREMIE: Aelita's...dead.
Zoom back from the centre of Carthage, out into Lyoko as everything shuts down,

Oh God, I actually felt fear. Unconditional fear.

Same here... I cried. I didn't want Aelita to die. >_<
<3 x <3 x <3 J <3 e <3 a <3 n <3 G <3 r <3 e <3 y <3 x <3 x <3
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:04 pm

Me neither. Jeremie was...crying. Besides Cruel Dilemma, I haven't heard him cry before, much less for Aelita.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby *Star* Gazer » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:07 pm

He cried?.....oh yea he did...... when did he cry in Cruel Dilemma?
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby animenologist » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:15 pm

Pretty sure he was crying for Aelita in Just in Time, not Cruel Dilemma. It was the episode that Jeremie formatted Aelita, for a strand of hair according to his words. After he recreated Aelita, Aelita not remembering the events that transpired asked him "Why is there water in your eyes?"

Jeremie also shedded a tear at the end of False Start aswell. When Aelita told him that even though he had the materialization program, she needed to stay on Lyoko to defend against XANA, because the "virus" has already taken over her, and so she couldn't stay.

"Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than in the one where they sprang up."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes.

"There is no such thing as a failed experiment, only experiments with unexpected outcomes."
-- Buckminster Fuller
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby YDV » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:00 pm

JeanGrey wrote:
TB3 wrote:Now that I can actually feel my heart slowing I have to ask this question.

....By that point I was on the verge of bawling ^-^;

RoDrInCuBus wrote:I can agree with what you said, MewB. But however methos XANA tried to pull off Aelita's fragment, she has been for a long while at Lyoko. And if she hasn't met the gang yet, probably XANA didn't used the Scyphozoa on Aelita because XANA didn't have enough power to create one, or XANA couldn't get into Sector 5 easily. It's weird what I'm thinking.

Uh... Rodri... XANA lives in Sector 5. Well, lived. Right now he's probably like "Wheee, clouds! Bwahaha ph34r my vortexness!"

Oh yeah, happy Completeness, MewB! *throws a party* (Remember, who's my favorite little pokemon? ;))

Anyways.... um... who else can't wait till Saison.. um.. what's three in French? Trois! Saison Trois?
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:44 am

Your De-Virtualization wrote:Oh yeah, happy Completeness, MewB! *throws a party* (Remember, who's my favorite little pokemon? ;))

Anyways.... um... who else can't wait till Saison.. um.. what's three in French? Trois! Saison Trois?

Thanks Rodri and Darkborn! I almost didn't even notice the other day! ^^;

Well, I can't wait for seasons 3 and 4, but I'm even more excited for the prequel. I've really been looking forward to that! :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:07 am

Mewberries151 wrote:Thanks Rodri and Darkborn! I almost didn't even notice the other day! ^^;

You're welcome!! But it wasn't Darkborn, it was YDV.

Mewberries151 wrote:Well, I can't wait for seasons 3 and 4, but I'm even more excited for the prequel. I've really been looking forward to that! :D

Same here... and planning to do the same for The Key on the prequel at least.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby animenologist » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:24 am

Yeah, if what they're saying about season 3 is correct, the first 2 episodes should be the hour long prequei we've all been waiting for. I can't wait, I have a few theories floating about that depend on how Lyoko was first found, including a theory concerning the whole, turned it back on together thing Jeremie said in Franz Hopper.

Also I'd like to put this out for thought. I'm thinking prior to its finding, Lyoko was never actually shut down. Just made dormant and inactive, but still running as when I leave my computer running and the screen saver runs. Franz Hopper could have forced Xana into dormancy as a last act before he was taken when Xana went rogue. If the supercomputer was shut down, than it seems odd that Jeremie would not shut down the supercomputer except for times when he needs to talk to Aelita about his virtualization. Also it goes against "A Girl of the Dreams", where Odd and Ulrich were quite frantic about turning off the supercomputer, especially if all that would need to make things right is to turn it back on. How I think things transpired is that after finding the supercomputer, they somehow released Xana from his dormant state. After realizing the malevolence they let loose, they decided to shut him down. I would think Jeremie pleaded his case of keeping it on, since he grown accustomed to Aelita and asked them to turn it back on for him. After the gang heard him out, they agreed, and turned him back on together.

This was my theory concerning the founding of the supercomputer and Lyoko. Would be nice if I was right.

Seeing as the prequel will be the start of Season 3, it either means they're going for a very weird story structure, or more likely they're going to use a flashback, and thats the way I always wanted them to dothe prequel. So as to not interrupt the progression of time.

"Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than in the one where they sprang up."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes.

"There is no such thing as a failed experiment, only experiments with unexpected outcomes."
-- Buckminster Fuller
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:59 pm

Very understandable, and interesting. Umm... Vchat... I don't want to rush you or anything... but it takes forever for the episode "The Key" to load. I can barely get on it because of the 1 user thing. Maybe you could put it on putfile? I'm sorry... I just haven't seen all of it. :(
<3 x <3 x <3 J <3 e <3 a <3 n <3 G <3 r <3 e <3 y <3 x <3 x <3
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Activated Tower » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:25 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote:Anyways.... um... who else can't wait till Saison.. um.. what's three in French? Trois! Saison Trois?

I certainly can't. I wouldn't be able to wait even if XANA hadn't escaped from Lyoko, which is a big reason why I can't. I want to know how they're going to work out getting the gang to keep going to Lyoko (if they don't change anything).
Activated Tower offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Exploder » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:29 pm

JeanGrey wrote:

That's kinda like what happens in my fanfic...and the weird thing is, I wrote that a day before the Key came out... and yes I cried
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

PreviousNext