Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:58 am

XANA's Kiss

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Lyn » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:58 pm

Wow. *clings* New favorite, right here.

This was so great. At first It was a little confusing, to me, because I was so sure someone was going to get possessed (xP) and I thought at first he'd possessed Jeremie... and then... well, it made sence. I thought for a while that he was going to possess Herb, seeing as how worked up he was getting.

I guess I can see how it's a little weird they didn't suspect XANA at first; they were pretty worked up. It'd probably take anyone a little time to think clearly if they were in that position. Er... ignoring the fact that this couldn't happen in real life. ^^''' Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Though you'd think after two people had rumors spread about them that they don't remember, they'd suspect something...

I knew the Schipizoa was coming... as soon as the land dissapeared. Ulrich's jump scared me pretty badly, though. --;; I thought for sure he wouldn't make it.

The end was the best part, with little question, it seems. ^_^ Wh00t!
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:18 pm

Ransomed_Heart wrote:The best moment was definately the ending. Who else whooted when Aelita kissed Jeremie?

I did!!! I was kind of hoping Yumi would do the same to Ulrich, with Ulrich asking something like, "So how do I know it's the real you?" *sly smile* But, alas...ah well, J/A's just as good. :D

Lyn wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Well put! Without opinions, this forum would be really boring.

On that note, considering everything, Jeremie at least should have been paranoid. However, for the first few moments of the episode, I was wondering if XANA had regained control of Jeremie and was also erasing the memories of what Jeremie did while under XANA's possession (which would explain why he couldn't remember kissing Heidi). However, once Yumi entered the scene that theory kind of went south.

As for no one suspecting that XANA was behind it (at least until an activated tower was found), Ulrich might (because he doesn't always focus on the obvious), Odd might (same reasons more or less), and Yumi maybe (seeing as how easily she believed Sissi's lie in "Routine"). But Jeremie should have thought something was fishy (because he tends to be the first to suspect XANA), and Aelita...actually, I'll let her slide on extenuating circumstances. She's not used to jealousy or betrayal (which is likely what she was feeling at the moment) and that may have caused her judgement to be clouded. She is becoming human after all, but she's not used to everything yet. ^^;

I'd almost be tempted to let Jeremie slide even...simply on the basis that seeing Aelita kiss Nicholas made me twitch, so I can only imagine what kind of brain damage that would cause him. XD Plus I hate to blame Jeremie for everything. Ah well... ^^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:30 pm

Look at it: Jeremy and Yum find themselves accused. Jeremy and Yumi relate the accusations against themselves to each other.

First thought that should come to mind: "Something is not right here..."

which should immediately be followed by: "Do you think it could be..."

which should immediately be followed by: "I don't know, but I'll check..."

But no; they just go and mope, and then watch phase two and get sucked in.

They should NOT be that gullible! They should not even have been that gullible in "St. Valentine's Day" much less to fall for it *again*! Don't they learn ANYTHING?

Definitely one of the lesser episodes in my book.

P.S.: I guess they don't have faith in each other any more...
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:33 pm

Ransomed_Heart wrote:The best moment was definately the ending. Who else whooted when Aelita kissed Jeremie?

You're not kidding, right? Locking lips or just some plain kiss in the cheek? I'm betting mself it's the first one...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Icelcis » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:41 pm

The first one. (YES!!!)

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:41 pm

SamBlob wrote:Look at it: Jeremy and Yum find themselves accused. Jeremy and Yumi relate the accusations against themselves to each other.

First thought that should come to mind: "Something is not right here..."

which should immediately be followed by: "Do you think it could be..."

which should immediately be followed by: "I don't know, but I'll check..."

But no; they just go and mope, and then watch phase two and get sucked in.

They should NOT be that gullible! They should not even have been that gullible in "St. Valentine's Day" much less to fall for it *again*! Don't they learn ANYTHING?

Definitely one of the lesser episodes in my book.

P.S.: I guess they don't have faith in each other any more...

That would have been a much more believable scenario, it's true. The episode could have then continued with the two of them trying to convince the other three that it must be XANA. Ulrich only started to think something was up when Jeremie said he'd "seen" him kiss Sissi and he didn't act on it right away even then.

PS: I miss that line too. ;__;

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YDV » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:42 pm

Rodri wrote:

You're not kidding, right? Locking lips or just some plain kiss in the cheek? I'm betting mself it's the first one...

Locking lips indeed. (Well, more like Aelita's kiss landed on Jeremie's lips. He just kinda stood there in a paralytic state. :D )

I thought this was OK, but it was sooo cliche. It was funny tho as heck tho.

Odd: Come on, turn into a wimp!
XANA: *turns into Odd*
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:45 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote:
Rodri wrote:

Locking lips indeed. (Well, more like Aelita's kiss landed on Jeremie's lips. He just kinda stood there in a paralytic state. :D )

I thought this was OK, but it was sooo cliche. It was funny tho as heck tho.

Heh, I can picture that already...it finally happened. Cool!! :) *can't woot too much becuase of his throat, but smiles*
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby SamBlob » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:50 pm

Mewberries151 wrote: That would have been a much more believable scenario, it's true. The episode could have then continued with the two of them trying to convince the other three that it must be XANA. Ulrich only started to think something was up when Jeremie said he'd "seen" him kiss Sissi and he didn't act on it right away even then.

PS: I miss that line too. ;__;

It's not just the line that's missing, it's the sentiment, too. They are too willing to believe that they are being stabbed in the back. The trust seems to have eroded.

And when the greatest intellect and the most pragmatic of the group discuss the situation and the obvious does not come to mind, things look quite grim indeed...
My LF family:

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DarthFerfer » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:51 pm

cool episode i like when Aileta kissed Jeremie and Jeremie's just like x_x and like :iloveu3: and Aileta's like :kissing: and Vili's like :cussout:
Just tell your parents that we're fighting rouge computer thats trying to take over a world.
-Odd

Welcome to room 289.5 AKA the evil genius lab
DarthFerfer offline

Postby MY85 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:53 pm

DarthFerfer wrote:cool episode i like when Aileta kissed Jeremie and Jeremie's just like x_x and like :iloveu3: and Aileta's like :kissing: and Vili's like :cussout:

Hahaha!! Look at BKO, Ferfer... take a look at the Ask Aelita thread...
MY85 offline

Postby G-Force » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:05 am

Man aside from all the awkward relationship moments, the part that really took the cake was the Odd/Yumi fakeout on XANA.

"One three, the two of use are gonna give you such a beating!"

*XANA's POV*

"One, two, THREE!"

Then all you see is a fist a a foot come flying at you.

Right now the resent string of episodes has had me thinking about Odd's fighting capabilities. I have NO CLUE what style the guy is using. His stances are obviously personalized as they wouldn't be something I would like to use in a real brawl. He's obviously not street fighting as his strikes are controlled and it apperars that his body his conditioned for whatever moves he's using (for example his dragon kick against Jim) but where did the guy learn this stuff?
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Lotho » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:19 am

Sometimes it's not that he learned it. Sometimes its just instinct.
Lotho offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:38 am

LothoFoxburr wrote:Sometimes it's not that he learned it. Sometimes its just instinct.

Good point. Also, Odd's a movie lover...he could've easily seen a few Kung-Fu movies and tried out the moves on his own. I could see him enjoying "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"...although, I have no idea why. ^^; But "fight" movies could be the inspiration for a few of his moves and/or fighting style. :)

And speaking of Odd...yeesh, when they said that Sam wouldn't reappear but that Odd would still have "girlfriends", they weren't kidding. XD That boy's dated the entire 8th grade...and then some. :*D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:24 am

DarthFerfer wrote:cool episode i like when Aileta kissed Jeremie and Jeremie's just like x_x and like :iloveu3: and Aileta's like :kissing: and Vili's like :cussout:

I wasnt mad. Dont go drawing conclusions about how I reacted. Im happy for Aelita, because she's happy being with Jeremy. When it comes to love, its all about making sure that the person you like is happy. You dont always have to be with some one to love them, or make them happy (no, Im not just refering to Aelita. Infact, im also mentioning this with my ex gf in mind....who is still one of my best friends).
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DarthFerfer » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:45 am

I know Vili i was just messing with you (hmm maybe i shoulda posted that) well anyways i remember what you said about just wanting Aileita to be happy
Just tell your parents that we're fighting rouge computer thats trying to take over a world.
-Odd

Welcome to room 289.5 AKA the evil genius lab
DarthFerfer offline

Postby Icelcis » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:30 am

I have determined that, in every episode, there is a smiley that corresponds to each main character. Here is the layout for this one:

Jeremie: x_x

Aelita: :kissing:

Ulrich: :omg:

Yumi: O_o

Odd: :help:

Sissi: :nyeh!:

William: :cussout:

XANA: :shakefist:

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Ulrich Stern » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:03 am

Great Episode...DOn't read too much into it. The Very Opening and The Very Ending is really the whole point.....all the stuff in the middle is just crutches of support
No I'm not ULRICH's VA so please stop PM'ing me questions! ;)

CODE: Hopper
Ulrich Stern offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Re: Xana's Kiss: Action!

Postby Lyokofreak » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:55 am

Ratings went up for Code Lyoko!
Last edited by Lyokofreak on Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How to write an infinite Jesus pwns loop in PHP:
while($_SERVER[PHP_SELF])
{
echo "Jesus pwns!";
}
Lyokofreak offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DeadViolet » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:06 pm

my friend told me that THE FRIKKIN CLONE OF ALITA WAS KISSIN ME SEXEH BOYFRIEND!! THATS WRONG!!! :bite:

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby lyokodude » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:03 am

xanas kiss is gross
because you know xana was kissing
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Exploder » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:56 pm

lol... "Cwahsont"
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby SamBlob » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:05 pm

One word (albeit a long one...) : Mononucleosis.
My LF family:

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: Xana's Kiss: Action!

Postby YDV » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:24 pm

LyoKoHaCk wrote:I Really think that cartoon network should make an adult swim version of code lyoko where they get to show their true emotions, i mean jeez the kissing makes the show better, but i wana see more action. NOT SEX, but fondling. :kissing: *_*

No. NO. PLEASE GOD NO. *imagines Sissi almost-man-raping Ulrich*

:no:
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Exploder » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:30 pm

^^^ OMFG!!! That would be nasty!
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

PreviousNext