Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:15 pm

The Palace of Justice

Preserved in memory of the best April Fool's day in LF history! :)

The Palace of Justice

Postby TL. » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am

Like all benevolent leaders, I here offer to the unpersons and criminals the chance to appeal and atone for their crimes

Likewise I call forward all loyal citizens to report and denounce all suspected dissidents, blood traitors, counter-revolutinaries and JimxHertz shippers, that they might be brought before our good justice!
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Carth » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 pm

With all due respect, sir, while I know and understand that you're working for "the greater good", some of the things you are excluding from this good, including the "people", are...reactionary, even ridiculous, and the only "good" are those that supplicate themselves to you.

Honestly, the rickroll? That was cruel, but also funny! It was harmless pain, if that oxymoron can be used! And Highway Runner...in all honesty, sir, that happened YEARS ago. There's no need to shame him now. And Rho? It's April Fool's Day! Give him a break!

If I were not accusing you of anything, I would accuse you of only trying to run this forum according to your whims.

Not that this matters, of course.

Not at all.

No.

Just pointing it out for the sakes of...constructive criticism.
Carth offline

Postby TheLQ » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:35 pm

TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby knifey » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:43 pm

"Our weapons are <S>love!"</S>

"Justice!"

<S>"Sexualityyy"

"Would you stop!?"</S>

TL. should ban astro xana <S>and-- the list goes on</S>.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TL. » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:45 pm

I can see that some people are unnerved by this course of action, but this is just a phase. I wish to get across to people that we will be taking a much harder stance on issues, be it juvenile, trivial or serious issues.

This is clearing the house of bad apples before we can rebuild anew, and as with any such transitions, there are inevitably going to be birthing pains

But Carth, don't disappoint me here. You willingly gave me your support and I expect you to honor our agreement.
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Carth » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:57 pm

A phase? And how long do you expect this phase to last? You cannot have a perfect utopia if you inspire obedience through fear. And what exactly is so wrong with something like rickrolling, anyway? It's harmless and funny, like I said. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean the rest of us want to shame them.

And what do we get when you root out all you consider "bad apples"? You don't get the perfection you promise- you get a society of sheep walking on eggshells to keep in your good graces. I don't even think you want a society at all- you just want a group of mindless hopefuls to feed your ego.

I gave you my support because I didn't bother to dig deeper into your promises of greatness. But now I see that your promises will never live up to reality. The ancien régime may have had its problems, but it had one thing you didn't have- it worked for the forum here and now, and not just the future, and promised only what it could do- and did well. Above all, I now realize, those people were my FRIENDS. (I think.) Stripping them of power and banning them just for not listening to you is just as unfair as shaming someone for Rickrolling. You're denying them what they love for idiotic reasons.

Everyone around you can see that your system of justice is skewed and self-serving. I'm just saying it. So now that you know, I'll give you the opportunity to change. Restore the people you've wronged, adopt a more just discipline policy, and maybe we can work something out.

P.S. Juvenile? It's a Code Lyoko forum!
Carth offline

Postby TL. » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:01 pm

OK, I can see that people aren't all the comfortable with these sudden changes. Let me tell you something

I left LF years ago because the community was dead and bloated. The Mods and admins didn't take a strong enough stance on keeping the riff raff out. Let this is known, under my leadership we'll be taking the step needed to prune the forum of its unnecessary parts. We have to accept that the forum in its current from can't keep going. We have to downsize to make the place more manageable. Some hard choices have to be made, but its for the greater good.
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Carth » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Downsize? We hardly have anyone, and your definition of riffraff is completely idiotic, not to mention includes some very awesome people! Just because you don't want them doesn't mean that WE do. And in case you haven't noticed, we're LF minus one.

You can't just treat them like this! And you know what? I'm HAPPY you took my modship away. Who cares if I can open or close a thread? At least now I don't look like I agree with you.

Give your brother my best when he comes to get you.
Carth offline

Postby TL. » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:41 pm

As if he could do anything. I live in a private residence and he will be refused to enter the house. If he causes a commotion in the street, he'll get a visit from PC Plod. Best thing he can do is nick my bird feeder.
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Carth » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

TL. wrote:

As if he could do anything. I live in a private residence and he will be refused to enter the house. If he causes a commotion in the street, he'll get a visit from PC Plod. Best thing he can do is nick my bird feeder.

WELL THEN I HOPE HE NICKS YER BLEEDIN BIRD FEEDER. AT LEAST THE BIRDS WON'T SERVE YOU!
Carth offline

Postby Rho » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Surrender to the power of Gibby, TL.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

You haven't been around to know, but since March 26th, 2008, I have bore the title High Lord. This title, representative of my desire to conquer BKO and eventually all of the forum, has meant absolutely nothing to most of the forum these past 2 years. But now, this forum is threatened by an actual dictator. One who would actually exert his will over us. One who would seriously dominate this forum. One who would take our rights away and attempt to pervert and corrupt this forum for his own sick desires.

I will not stand for actual totalitarianism. It is a mockery to this forum and the valiant souls within it.

Hear me, O Great Overlord. Read my words.

I say to you, with the most respect I can muster, back off and step down. This is not your forum. These are not your people. Do not tread on us, TL. That's my job.

There can be only one, TL. And so long as I live, so long as I have the power, I will work as hard as I can to ensure that you are NOT the one. You may ban me; I will come back. You may lock my posts, you may delete my threads. But the words I have spoken, the text that I have typed, shall forever remain etched in the minds and spirits of these forum-goers. Strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine. You cannot defeat the revolution, TL.

Yes, people have tried. Yes, people have been banned, and branded with a mark of shame. Go ahead, do the same to me. But I have the truth on my side. (That and the fact that any attack against me is a hate crime.) You laugh at my words. But you know, deep inside your soul, that slowly what I say will begin a flicker of hope in the people you oppress. Cracks will appear in your wall of domination. Slowly but surely your power will fade. I give you the rest of the day before your reign crumbles.

I am High Lord Lyoko CDXXII, Princeps Argentum. I am the militant gay agenda. I am the vanguard of your downfall. I am the way your world ends.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Everyone! Learn that TL is good not bad! He is doing what is best and we should all believe fully in him, TL lead lyokofreak to it's former greatness!! ALL HAIL TL!

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby green » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:01 pm

SilverPrince wrote:You haven't been around to know, but since March 26th, 2008...

green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Dummo Marx » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm

teapot wrote:
SilverPrince wrote:You haven't been around to know, but since March 26th, 2008...

A Wild Teal Deer appears....TL uses B&HMR....One-hit KO
Who's a man and a half? I'm a man and a half
Dummo Marx offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TL. » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Excellent Dummo - you shall recieve great honour, as my new MODERATOR!

SilverPrince, join us - I am an equal-sexualities tyrant! My cause is one not of race or belief or nationality or gender or sexuality, but of loyalty to the shining banner of LF, pure and untarnished! :)
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Carth » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Don't listen to her, General Cullen! She's a creep!
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

TL. wrote:SilverPrince, join us - I am an equal-sexualities tyrant! My cause is one not of race or belief or nationality or gender or sexuality, but of loyalty to the shining banner of LF, pure and untarnished! :)

No.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Now please general cullen, you must see the light and realize that TL is the true way to go.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter