Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:23 am

Well hi.....

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Well hi.....

Postby Archie411 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Yeah Im Archie from TL. Im sure many of you from TL know me. And because of that I thought I would not need a introduction but Mewberries151 told me to so I wont stand up to a admin so here it is.

Im Archie. Im 16. I really like Code lyoko. Im really into games. Expecially racing. (I play a bit of Halo CE. If anyone is playing look for me M§6ºA®CHIE)
I guess thats enough right?

Plus Im adding a bit of a post to this thread as it got locked.
Mewberries151 you said to post in the earlier threads? but those to threads were buried in pages 5 and 10. And they were almost a year ago. And wouldnt that be bumping?
Im not shouting or angry at anyone but isnt is good when I create a new thread with all the details rather than in a thread full of rumors? :umm:
Plus I read the rules and I didnt broke them. No "quick questions". I posted something which may trigger a conversation.
Just kinda ticked off but anyway nice to meet you guys. :hello:
Archie411 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Sciron » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:09 pm

Hello. Me knowz you from TL...somewhat. :D

*poke*
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Re: Well hi.....

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:36 am

Archie411 wrote:Plus Im adding a bit of a post to this thread as it got locked.
Mewberries151 you said to post in the earlier threads? but those to threads were buried in pages 5 and 10. And they were almost a year ago. And wouldnt that be bumping?

Here's a link to a thread that details our policies on bumping and necroposting and when it's allowed.

Please keep in mind that while we used to share a server with Techlinks, we aren't the same forum and have a slightly different set of rules. ^^; Plus...not everyone joined at Techlinks and therefore would have no idea who you are...which is why it's always good to make a Newbie thread when you join a new forum, especially if you're prompted to.

Assume nothing. ;)

Archie411 wrote:Im not shouting or angry at anyone but isnt is good when I create a new thread with all the details rather than in a thread full of rumors? :umm:
Plus I read the rules and I didnt broke them. No "quick questions". I posted something which may trigger a conversation.
Just kinda ticked off but anyway nice to meet you guys. :hello:

No reason to be angry. You're not the first to post a duplicate thread. ^^;

Like I said, we don't need multiple threads whenever there are "new" details. We have several games threads already, and neither of the ones I linked to you were "full" of rumors. Granted they didn't have the most up-to-date information and did have some speculation in them, but that's still an opportunity for someone to post an update in the established threads, as opposed to making a new one of their own.

Does that make any sense now? *sweatdrops*

At any rate, thank you for making a Newbie thread and welcome to the forum. ^^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Archie411 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:07 am

Ok well that clears it up. I will be more carefull. (I did not goto site news so I did not see that rule)
Sorry
Ok I understand everything now. But Im not a spammish person you can ask 5CarthageRocks for that. :)
Archie411 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Sciron » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Erm...really?

Lol, kidding. :D Welcome again. Hope you enjoy LF.
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.