Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:14 pm

Finalized Air Dates

General Evolution discussion (Season 5)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators


Finalized Air Dates

Postby TheTsunamix » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:13 pm

It's official. Courtesy of codelyoko.fr, we now have the air dates for Evolution:

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... Findex.php

To sum it up, world premier will be on December 5th, the online premier on France4's website will be on December 19, and the television premier will be on January 5th at 9:10 AM (the weekly timeslot) local time along with episodes 2 and 3 at 7:45 PM local time.
User avatar
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 pm
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am

Re: Finalized Air Dates

Postby LyokoMan95 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Ok... So now we just need to get ready to sub like crazy
User avatar
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:21 pm

Re: Finalized Air Dates

Postby Soul Jelly » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:48 pm

*Pulls on subbing gloves, puts on subbing hat to dramatic music*

Image
User avatar
Soul Jelly offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:37 pm
Location: Polishing my flip-flops

Re: Finalized Air Dates

Postby Shark » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Sweet! This is going to be awesome! Hey, maybe we can get a subbing team together... Just a thought :)
Without music, life would B-flat
User avatar
Shark offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:22 pm
Location: WA

Re: Finalized Air Dates

Postby juejue » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 am

Well, I hope that the stream on the 19th won't be region blocked or something. I'm in Canada so I hope I can still watch it.
User avatar
juejue offline
New Kid
New Kid
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:53 pm
Location: canada eh

Re: Finalized Air Dates

Postby TheAppleFreak » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 am

juejue wrote:Well, I hope that the stream on the 19th won't be region blocked or something. I'm in Canada so I hope I can still watch it.

Even if it is, you're forgetting one thing: this is the Internet we're talking about. We will find a way. Regional blocks are easy to evade, anyhow.
I really gotta fix up this theme
User avatar
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:39 pm
Location: /dev/null

Re: Finalized Air Dates

Postby LyokoMan95 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:19 pm

TheAppleFreak wrote:
juejue wrote:Well, I hope that the stream on the 19th won't be region blocked or something. I'm in Canada so I hope I can still watch it.

Even if it is, you're forgetting one thing: this is the Internet we're talking about. We will find a way. Regional blocks are easy to evade, anyhow.


It will be on http://pluzz.francetv.fr, which blocks you out unless you have a french IP address. Luckily, it's very easy to get a french IP address. Go to TorProject.org. ;)
User avatar
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:21 pm

Re: Finalized Air Dates

Postby TheLQ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:00 pm

LyokoMan95 wrote:
TheAppleFreak wrote:
juejue wrote:Well, I hope that the stream on the 19th won't be region blocked or something. I'm in Canada so I hope I can still watch it.

Even if it is, you're forgetting one thing: this is the Internet we're talking about. We will find a way. Regional blocks are easy to evade, anyhow.


It will be on http://pluzz.francetv.fr, which blocks you out unless you have a french IP address. Luckily, it's very easy to get a french IP address. Go to TorProject.org. ;)


You want to stream a video over tor? Good luck

For the rest of us non-french speakers, I'd assume it would take a week or so to get a sub out since CL isn't exactly the biggest show around. So that means about a week of hitting refresh on various *ahem* "Content acquisition sites" until it gets released by someone.

Can anybody here translate french? We have people with enough technical experience to potentially release a version ourselves if we can find a translater and a good raw
User avatar
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: In my head, floating in space

Re: Finalized Air Dates

Postby TheAppleFreak » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:04 pm

From what I understand, CL Evolved is running a sub team. I'm looking over my free time to see if I'd want to volunteer as a subber, since I'm a crap translator.
I really gotta fix up this theme
User avatar
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:39 pm
Location: /dev/null

Re: Finalized Air Dates

Postby Soul Jelly » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Yup, CL-Evolved has a small subbing team together. We're all in communication pretty much every day, and we have a range of transcribers/translators/subbers, so we're hoping for a fairly quick turnaround on the fansubbed releases. :)
User avatar
Soul Jelly offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:37 pm
Location: Polishing my flip-flops


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests