Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:41 pm

Knifeshock's Fanworks

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Knifeshock's Fanworks

Postby knifey » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:24 pm

<B><U>Videos</U></B>

Yeah. A long time ago Knifey made videos with Code Lyoko clips in them. And a very long time later he decided to post it here on Lyokofreak. These are his videos:

1/21/07
Battle of the Lyoko Heroes Music- <I>Battle of the Heroes</I> - composed and conducted by John Williams.
Notes: I feel like I really went wrong with the end of this video and the fact YouTube cut off the last seconds doesn't help either. Ulrich hogs all the screentime in this one.

Ultimate Showdown of Lyoko Music - <I>Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny</I> - by Lemon Demon.
Notes: I felt that I really went wrong when I reached the part with Jackie Chan jumping on Shaq. I also really want to edit it but I saved the file to my older brother's laptop when I had to format my computer and I haven't gotten it back ever since.

Constructive Criticism is greatly appreciated. As a matter of fact I appreciate it so much that I prefer it over annoying one to two word posts saying things like, "Lolz, its cool."

<B><U>Icons</B></U> Because I can :<

Yeah. I decided make some coloring icons and share it with all of you guys aren't I nice? 8DD <S>lollerbutts</S>

Seriously, the main reason why I'm posting it here is because I'd like some constructive criticism on my coloring (despite the fact I got them from tutorials at lj) and how the screenshots look.

6/8/07
Xanaliam
Xanaliam vs. Ulrich
Xanaliam keel Ulrich
Yumi with phone
Yumi with phone duplicate
Odd
Aelita in tower
6/12/07
Rofl Yumi/Aelita - the credit for the texture I used in this one goes to www.rainharbour.net
Aelita Wings
Last edited by knifey on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:35 pm

The Ultimate Showdown was pretty good. I wound up favoriting it.

But I don't quite agree with Yumi as Chuck Norris.

Reminds me of CN's "coming up next" idents. This is not Yumi's story. She is an accessory to the resistance and a tool to facilitate romantic subplots.
Preferably AxY subplots.
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member