Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:57 am

The Retelling Soliloquies (Jin)

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Retelling Soliloquies (Jin)

Postby G-Force » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:56 am

Download Here
(right-click the button that says "Download to Desktop" and click save as)

Length: 3:33
File Size: 4.56 megs

Cast
Jin Ishiyama: G-Force

BGM
Tidus' Theme

Description:

It's a quiet moment of the Ishiyama household. After a recent string of XANA attacks, Jin has a quiet moment to refelct on his thoughts on what he got himself into.

Comments:

Really an experiment in itself. Usually my radioplays are humerous and I wanted to try something dramtic. When I say drama, I don't mean a sad angst fest, more like a humble monologue where you see Jin for what he is. I was going for a very personal and down-to-earth feel with my performace so what I did was NOT write a script or even pre-plan my thoughts. This entire thing was improved as if the character really picked up a voice recorder and started talking. This serves as a character study and another glimpse into the guy's head.

I don't know if I should continue this "series" but I felt like this is something that sould be done.
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Odd22 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:20 pm

col but umm not to be mean did that have a point
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby G-Force » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:56 pm

I'll admit it's not as elaborate and flashy as my previous radioplays. This was just a character study and I needed to brush up on my dramatic acting skills as I'm primarily a comedy actor. When you audition for a play, movie ect. you do cold readings which is you just reading from the production's script and taking it from there. What I did was incorperate that spontaneous feel by improving this scene and seeing where it took me. The main purpose that this scene had was it was an experiment, that's all.
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Odd22 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:58 pm

ohh welll um good job i think and good luck
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member