Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:24 pm

The Lyoko Kids Meet the Lovely Angels in Space

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Lyoko Kids Meet the Lovely Angels in Space

Postby keiman » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:36 pm

;) Hi Gang--Hope I am posting this in the correct place and to my knowledge I have not posted this topic previously. Anyway I am writing a fanfiction which includes Odd, Ulrich, Jeremy, Aelita and Yumi too. It is 'Christmas with the Dirty Pair' and you can easily find it by going to www.fanfiction.net/anime/dirtypair/keimanandkei and clicking it up.

The kids come aboard the starship 'Lovely Angel 2' and unfortunately Aelita (human form) accidentally breaks her leg! Yuri (one of the Angels) treats it and she recovers in a day or two. How? Naughty naughty! You got to read the ff to find that out.

The ff also has a cool dream segment where Kei (another Angel) is Scrooge! Look for Kei's Restless Nights eppys. Incidentally 'Lovely Angels' is a code name for two trouble consultants or tro-cons of the 3WA of United Galactica. They're sort of like intergalactic cops. Due to thieir prenchant (especially Kei) of causing mass destruction on their missions, they are nicknamed the 'Dirty Pair'!

Enough hints--please read/review/suggest. My ff has it all--sci fi/time travel/space travel/etc. You name a character and chances are he/she/it is in there somewhere! Want to see someone/something/some place included in it? Just tell me and we'll see what we can do, eh! Thanks and have a safe and Happy 2006-K&K :)
Thanks and see ya soon-K&K

keiman offline
New Kid
New Kid