Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:42 am

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Malkmusian » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:23 pm

Can't I just twist the universe? I mean, what if they have to tell the secret to survive? I believe in what I call twisted universes.

Another episode plot:

What if William succeeds in killing Aelita, but then the Lyoko Gang have a trick up their sleeves?
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:34 pm

Tiny problem: People are supposed to die for real on this show, even with the RTTP taken. Aelita's gotten around this twice so far, sort of (she was basically cloned both times). So it's a case of either almost killing her again (which gets old) or REALLY killing her without the possibility of revival, at which point the show falls apart.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Malkmusian » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:37 pm

Not trying to be weird, but...why not show her barefooted (or socks, or some flip-flops) some more times? Come on! WE saw her feet in "Deja Vu" and part 1 of the Season 2 Finale.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ambitiouslove » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:31 am

Hopefully this hasn't been mentioned, but I'd like to see Kiwi get virtualized!
He wouldn't have to be virtualized every episode, just sometimes...
I bet he'd have some pretty cool 'sidekick' moves with Odd! lol
ambitiouslove offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:45 pm

It's been suggested once or twice. :nyeh!: It's on the list of things I want to see before the series ends, actually.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby phenix544 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:37 am

what about a episode where Aelita has a dream that XANA and Franz send here that shows she was not a only child she had a brother that died and when Franz created XANA and lyoko he allso made a didgital clone of the son but XANA killed it because he didnt want anyone standing in his way.

phenix544 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby zex marquise » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:16 am

What if Franz virtualized Aelita's deceased mother into LYOKO to save her, and because she was near-dead her mind was corrupted in the virtualization process, thereby creating the malevolent entity we know as XANA? Now that would be sic.
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:02 am

XANA is Aelita's mother? That's horribly sick and twisted. I like! It's also simple and fits easily into the logic... except that we don't know when Aelita's mother vanished; she might have dissapeared long before Franz started work on Lyoko.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby zex marquise » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:19 pm

*evil laugh with British accent*
I'm glad you liked it. Just wait 'till I get my chance to contribute to BKO. BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby phenix544 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:27 am

[quote="Cassius335"]XANA is Aelita's mother? That's horribly sick and twisted. I like! It's also simple and fits easily into the logic... except that we don't know when Aelita's mother vanished; she might have dissapeared long before Franz started work on Lyoko.[/quote]

she did vanish long befor franz started working on lyoko. "According to Franz Hopper's diary, Lyoko and Xana were originally meant to destroy Project Carthage(whitch ws made im guessin 1or2 years befor here deth) , which was a military project designed to disrupt enemy communications. It began sometime in 1974. Franz Hopper left the project roughly twenty years later. From the information given, it is not clear if the project was ever shut down. The sector Carthage seems to be the three-dimensional representation of that project. Why he wished to destroy it is unclear, but he built the supercomputer to accomplish the task."

phenix544 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:43 pm

No Mercy

After Franz said this to Jeremy, he still remains quiet with that cold-blooded look on his face and the scene then changes to Team Lyoko and Team Xana fighting. They continue battling for a while, but Team Xana knocks Team Lyoko out cold (unconscious). But an exception being Aelita who is out of strength and is watching in horror as Team Xana is about to finish off the unconscious gang (kill them).

(NOTE: it is revealed in the episode "A Bad Turn" that virtual things as real world things in this case, the materialized Krab did not get dematerialized when Ulrich attacked it. Instead, it got killed just like any other real world thing. Therefore, this is the same for Team Lyoko meaning that they will be killed and not dematerialized).

But before Team Xana delivers the final blow, there is a huge flash of white light which makes Team Xana (including Xana William) all look up immediately in shock as they notice Aelita with all her strength replenished and is slowly walking forward with white shining electric orbs in her hands which have white electricity around them. Then her eyes are shown which have white Xana symbols in them (indicating that she is possessed by Franz Hopper) and the look of her face as well who looks extremely pscyho and enraged (due to Franz Hopper's righteous rage). But not only that, the entire pitch black sky has white lightning rapidly occurring.

Team Xana (and even Xana William himself) look somewhat scared. But Xana William orders Team Xana to attack and they start to attack possessed Aelita and they start to battle (in an environment that is pure white near possessed Aelita due to her immense power). But possessed Aelita takes care of them easily without a single scratch as she performs some extremely advanced and powerful aerial techniques (due to her angel wings) with her new white lightning orbs that are undoubtedly powerful (including her hand to hand combat) which knocks Team Xana out cold.

Now as Team Xana falls to the ground unconscious, the scene changes to some chopped up Creepers falling to the ground as Cyber Jeremy destroys the Creepers with his extremely powerful cybernetic ray device that shoots extremely powerful green electric cybernetic rays (just one green electric cybernetic ray is so powerful that it will actually shatter through pedestals in Sector 5 and destroy multiple Creepers with just one shot which has an extremely powerful impact).

Cyber Jeremy then progresses through Sector 5 by shattering through the pedestals blocking the key with his cybernetic ray device (not to mention, his other technique of unleashing very powerful brain waves from his cyber helmet which are also capable of shattering the walls/pedestals of Sector 5, but still not as penetrating as his electric green cybernetic rays. How Cyber Jeremy would unleash these brain waves is that he would put both hands on his head and close his eyes which would unleash these cybernetic brain waves).

After the pedestals have been completely demolished and the key revealed dead ahead, the scene goes back to possessed Aelita who now slowly walks up to Xana William with a totally psychotic look on her face. And noticing that his loyal minions are now defeated and lay unconscious on the ground, Xana William looks very surprised and sort of backs away from possessed Aelita who slowly approaches him.

As a close up of Xana William is shown with a surprised look and slowly backing away, the scene changes back to Cyber Jeremy who now presses the key and proceeds to the elevator. And when the elevator comes up, Cyber Jeremy performs an extremely cool jump to get on it.

While the elevator is shown going very fast with Cyber Jeremy on it, the scene goes back to possessed Aelita and Xana William who now start to battle. Their battle is very intense as they both perform extremely advanced techniques and maneuvars. But Xana William ends up being overtaken by possessed Aelita as Xana William ends up firing one of his own purple electric energy blasts against possessed Aelita's. But possessed Aelita's white lightning orbs outmatch Xana William's and Xana William gets blasted and falls to the ground. After which, possessed Aelita slowly walks up to Xana William again and this time lifts him up by his throat and chokes him for a while and then throws him straight ahead and now walks towards him with her shining white electric orbs again.

As possessed Aelita is shown walking forward with that hardcore enraged look again, the scene changes to Cyber Jeremy who has now approached the celestial dome and has that awesome cold-blooded look on his face the moment he enters the celestial dome. And as Cyber Jeremy is standing still, Franz speaks to him saying that Xana is planning on taking over the digital sea anytime soon and that Cyber Jeremy needs to operate the interface in acquiring the rest of the data for Franz Hopper's materialization.

After hearing this, Cyber Jeremy starts operating the interface. And while he is operating it, the scene changes back to possessed Aelita and Xana William with possessed Aelita walking up to Xana William with her orbs and Xana William breathing heavily and begging for mercy. However, possessed Aelita shows Xana William no mercy by continually firing these orbs at him as well as immediately flying towards him and punching and kicking him.

Now as Xana William (completely sapped out of strength) is laying face down on the ground with a hopeless and scared look on his face in a lit up (white) environment due to possessed Aelita's immense power, possessed Aelita aims her hand towards the red eclipse, closes her eyes, and concentrates very hard as she sings a loud note.

Now as possessed Aelita continues to concentrate, Xana William begs possessed Aelita saying "No, not the moon." But after Xana William said this, the scene goes back to the scene with Cyber Jeremy operating the interface. After acquiring all the necessary data, Franz Hopper speaks to him saying that Xana is now taking over the digital sea. But after Franz said that, a very cool silver cybernetic vehicle gets materialized for Cyber Jeremy and Franz says that this is a vehicle that he programmed for Cyber Jeremy which will enable him to go at cyberspeed and that Cyber Jeremy must now quickly use it and overcome Xana's dark essence which is currently taking over the digital sea.

But after Franz explained this, the digital sea is shown turning pitch black (being taken over corrupted). And after the digital sea has been shown turning pitch black, communication between Franz and Cyber Jeremy has been lost and the interface automatically disappears by itself (luckily though, all the necessary data has been acquired). Cyber Jeremy then immediately gets on his new vehicle and goes EXTREMELY fast down to the digital sea.

And as Cyber Jeremy is going downward, the scene changes back to possessed Aelita who is still concentrating her energy towards the red eclipse with her hand aimed towards it while singing a very loud and beautiful note. But while she is concentrating, all is quiet. However, we do hear the twitching of the white Xana symbols in her eyes while she is concentrating.

After possessed Aelita has concentrated for a while, she has managed to create positive energy which overtakes the negative energy that is keeping the moon in front of the sun which results in a HUGE flash of white light (which has heavenly white sparkles) which is positive energy that immediately explodes from the moon and overtakes everything. This is because all the negative energy around has been converted into positive energy which has been immensly amplified (the ultimate negative energy being the moon. And from there, once the negative energy of the moon has been converted into this positive heavenly white sparkling energy, this positive energy has consumed everything else all the other negative energy).

As a result, everything returns back to normal (the moon in front of the sun is gone and all wounds inflicted by Xana's monsters, Xana William, and Team Xana are all gone which results in everyone waking up from their unconsciousness including the unconscious Team Lyoko). In other words, this positive energy is actually healing energy as well. And when this postive energy has consumed everything, Xana William has been overtaken by it which has resulted in the virus that has controlled him this entire time now being gone. And as for Xana William's unconscious minions (Team Xana), when they were overtaken by this positive energy, they have actually disappeared in huge beams of light (just like how a Megatank would disappear if it were to fall into the digital sea in which a huge beam of light would be produced). This is because Team Xana were actually illusions linked to Xana William. Meaning that since Xana William is now gone, his minions have disappeared as well.

After this positive energy has immediately faded away and all the injured students on the ground are healed and are waking up, the scene goes to that one tower in Sector 5 which is white (which was used by Franz Hopper in possessing Aelita) which now deactivates (due to the lost communication, but just at the right time, too) because the scene then goes to possessed Aelita's hand (which is now aimed towards the sun due to the fact that everything is returned back to normal and the moon is now gone). Then the white Xana symbols in possessed Aelita's eyes disappear as a result of the white tower deactivating.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby phenix544 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm

XANA William would not get the keys to lyoko because franz gave Aelita the keys XANA took from here when he restored her memory!

phenix544 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Malkmusian » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:32 pm

Well, I'd like to see Aelita have the voice of Kenny Rogers thanks to XANA, who's trying to make her embarrassed and other stuff like that.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby phenix544 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:15 am

id like to see yumi posesed by XANA on lyoko

phenix544 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Astro-Xana » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:34 pm

While Xana and Xana William are off doing whatever, Aelita will get misteriously possessed by Franz Hopper while on Lyoko. Franzified Aelita will then operate the Sector 5 interface in activating all of the towers on Lyoko white which will result in a bright white vortex forming above the factory. After which, the bright white vortex will touch down like a tornadoe and will form into Franz Hopper. Franz Hopper has come back into the real worldto aid in defeating Xana. However, Franz Hopper in the real world will only be able to stay in the real world (for only like a few days) because Franz Hopper's form is only temporary. Franz Hopper then operates the supercomputer in which Xana cannot overcome nor access these activated white towers (meaning that Franz Hopper will not get possessed by Xana). Also, he has put up a bright white destructive energy around Sector 5 (a barrier) in which Sector 5 looks pure white from the outside preventing Xana from accessing Sector 5. Xana William (along with Xana's monsters) stand still and look with complete awe at this white sphere (Sector 5).

Now as for the other sphere (which is that other virtual world Xana created which is a Replika of Sector 5), Franz Hopper is restricted from accessing it from the supercomputer since it is a military project (of Xana's this time) designed to block enemy communications (Franz Hopper in this case who is Xana's enemy). Therefore, Xana is able to activate towers in his own virtual world. But when Xana activates a tower in his own virtual world in either creating polymorphs in the real world or possessing people in the real world (an exception being with Franz Hopper since Xana is restricted in taking possession of him), Franz Hopper has the ability of shooting bright white electricity from his hands which would vanquish polymorphs into thin air and would also vanquish Xana's ghosts from possessed people resulting in those people returning back to normal. And since Xana is now aware of Franz Hopper in the real world, he will result in many attacks in the real world. But however, Franz Hopper has his ability of bright white electricity which would return possessed objects/people back to normal in which Xana's ghosts would be eliminated.

Finally, with Franz Hopper in the real world for a few days, Xana is heading for a future of defeat. Also, Franz Hopper is capable of instantly translating the gang from the scanners directly to an island containing a supercomputer under Xana's control. When Franz Hopper says "Transfer Aelita, Odd, Ulrich, Yumi" and then "Scanner," he then raises his hands above the keyboard and shoots an extremely powerful current of bright white electricity from his hands which conducts itself through the keyboard and through thewires and we see bright white electricity conducting through the wires near the scanners which results in very bright white energy inside the scanners which makes an extremely fast entrance inside the scanners which instantly results in the Lyoko gang being virtualized in an area of the world containing one of those supercomputers under Xana's control.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

episode idea

Postby reddingo_213 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:57 pm

OK, i don't want to repeat anything, but has anybody come up with the idea of an episode where two people get "fused" together? Because I've got an idea and I'm just double checking 'cause I started something is LTT3 a little while ago, and I want to know what you guys think...if it's already happened, could you tell me where? I want to find out what you guys think of it.
Please and thank you :D
nothing's ever forgotten, they're just stored in the back of your mind, waiting to be retrieved once again. but the mind is a tricky thing. it won't cooperate unless it's the most vital of the most importance. & then it just stops.
reddingo_213 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby phenix544 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:15 am

id its Yumi and Aelita yes but any outher people no way

phenix544 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:28 pm

Now I'm predicting that Xana William's sword has a relationship with the towers in which Xana William can power up his sword (which will turn it bright red). And then once it's powered up, he can then stab it into the ground which will send Xana's pulsations everywhere and would result in the wires having red electricity conducting through them, thus resulting in towers being activated.

Also, here's another prediction which is that Xana will possess Aelita through the Scyphozoa so that Xanafied Aelita will proceed to the interface in Sector 5 so that Xanafied Aelita can operate it in activating all the towers on Lyoko red (since Sector 5 is connected to all of the sectors as well as all of the towers on Lyoko, that would mean the interface in Sector 5 has a connection with all of the towers on Lyoko). Also, Aelita is the only one who can operate the Sector 5 interface in a way of getting connected to all of the towers on Lyoko which is something Xana William himself cannot do. It is revealed that Xana William cannot enter Code: Xana in deleting a sector like possessed Aelita can, but rather to activate a tower red instead. Therefore, Xana William is also unable to access all the towers on Lyoko through the Sector 5 interface which is something only Aelita herself can do. And this is why Xana requires Aelita instead of Xana William in operating the Sector 5 interface in activating all of the towers on Lyoko. But once Xanafied Aelita activates all of the towers on Lyoko red (in order for Xana to escape), Xana William rebels against Xana and starts to sever the wires with his sword which results in those activated towers being shut down and thus preventing Xana from escaping.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:45 pm

But couldn't it be that XANA posesses Aelita and throw her off the platforms? Seems that'd be easier.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:29 pm

AngelBolt wrote:But couldn't it be that XANA posesses Aelita and throw her off the platforms? Seems that'd be easier.
You mean, have the Scyphozoa possess Aelita so that she can devirtualize herself for good by making herself fall into the Digital Sea? Actually, I think that the reason why Xana William is trying to bring Aelita with him down to the Digital Sea is not because he wishes to devirtualize her for good, but he wants to deliver her to the Scyphozoa within Zone Rouge so that she can be possessed so that she will change all of the sectors' appearances (the sectors of that other virtual world Xana created which is an exact Replika of Lyoko). Xanafied Aelita will change these sectors' appearances permanently in which Xana combines all the energy of those other supercomputers and uses all their energy to be used in the virtual world for that star on Xanafied Aelita's wrist in which she will press it and an immense flash of purple Xanafied light will emit from the star and this purple light will result in the transformation of an entire sector into an eerie dark Xanafied appearance. Also, another reason why Xana William is bringing Aelita down to the Digital Sea is because he wishes for her to be a possessed being just like Xana William in which Aelita would have black clothes just like Xana William and would also have gray markings on her face instead of those pink ones and would also be a dark angel.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Malkmusian » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:10 pm

I got a great idea: Why not let Aelita open up an advice article in the newspaper (unlike Dear Abby), but then she gets controlled by XANA to write some bad advice and the whole student body's after her for some reason, and then the armadillos attack and the two weirdos in my signature.

Here's Mr. Armadillo for you:

And you know where the weirdos are.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Kamekai » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:13 pm

Aelita isn't a wierdo! :D
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Boss Tamsy » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:26 pm

zex marquise wrote:*evil laugh with British accent*
I'm glad you liked it. Just wait 'till I get my chance to contribute to BKO. BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I hear ya Zex, I hear ya!
I actually was thinkin' about XANA bein' Aelita's mother yesterday and what a crazy idea it would be. 8)
EPIC FAIL!!
Boss Tamsy offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Kamekai » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:29 pm

Malkmusian wrote:Well, I'd like to see Aelita have the voice of Kenny Rogers thanks to XANA, who's trying to make her embarrassed and other stuff like that.

Malk, I think you'd like to see everyone with the voice of Kenny Rogers! :D
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Malkmusian » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:30 pm

kamekai, the weirdos are the 2 guys on the album cover in my signature, the one with the cowboy suit and the one with the mask and trucker's hat sponsoring the University of Kentucky.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

PreviousNext