Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:21 am

What are your CL Dreams?

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Vora Lyoko » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:50 pm

I think you've watch "Saint Valentines Day" too much. :*D

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Sithking Zero » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:22 pm

Nope, I've only seen the episode once. I have been working on a story in the back of my head where Aeilita gets an upgrade and becomes incredibly powerful, though, so that may have contributed to it.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vora Lyoko » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:11 pm

Ok then...

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Keiji » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:07 am

w00t! I finally had a decent CL dream :D Basically it was like an RPG, and we picked up people along the way, ended up with 8 but I can't remember who the extra 4 were. Jeremie wasn't there and Aelita was my girlfriend XD. And there were real life bits in at school as well. And for some reason we played sonic games in it. Damn, I can't remember any more than that, oh well.
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Chad Rains » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:58 am

Honestly I haven't had any real 'CL related' dreams lately and it really annoys me because they used to give me the best fic inspirations I could hope for. When I'm awake I am hardly creative unless I get outside inspiration from somewhere and those CL dreams were the best. Mreh, but I digress. I think the last real good CL dream I had was the one with Odd and the train which I have used a few times. First was by our very own TB3 for his 'Virtual Season 3' and a few other times its been used for plots on LyokoMUSH.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:50 am

Sithking Zero wrote:Nope, I've only seen the episode once. I have been working on a story in the back of my head where Aeilita gets an upgrade and becomes incredibly powerful, though, so that may have contributed to it.

That would be so aweseome...I LOVE that idea!!! Aelita: finally able to kick some robot butt!!!
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:27 pm

You know, if Aelita gets an upgrade her weapon should be bow and arrows.
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:54 pm

WHat, because she's an elf?
I used to think that too...but now I like her singing powers more. I mean, if she got an upgrade, maybe she could blow up robots with her song... :clap2: That would RULE!!!
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:00 pm

LucyMcGonagle wrote:WHat, because she's an elf?
I used to think that too...but now I like her singing powers more. I mean, if she got an upgrade, maybe she could blow up robots with her song... :clap2: That would RULE!!!

No, not just because she's an elf; I liked how she used one of Yumi's fans in the Attack of the Zombies episode so I figured "why not give her a bow and arrow?" but I do like her singing powers.
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Vora Lyoko » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:36 pm

Or....she can control an arrow by singing.

But get back on topic PLEASE.

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Keiji » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:20 am

*back on topic* is anyone going to reply to my post?

:D *shot*
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Chad Rains » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:39 am

Actually, I will have to say I did have one CL dream I remember like a month or so ago and I never really bothered to post it here. But the major gist of it is all of the LG are now like around the age of 17-18 or maybe slightly older. This was mostly figured considering their updated physical statures. But out of all of them, the one that really stood out was Aelita with a totally new Lyoko wardrobe and a new lyoko power. I will quote where I had discussed it elsewhere on LyokoMUSH:
one detail I remember about the outfit is that whatever top she was wearing, on the shoulders there were like 3 'slots' on each side resembling something like thick tiger stripes but they were open to reveal bare skin.

Aelita's skirt: A little longer, a slightly darker hue of pink...

Those 'legwarmers or whatever you want to call them: gone altogether.

"Oh. And one of Aelita's new Lyoko powers. Sort of like 'Jedi Force' or something. But really short range like within a foot or two distance and it’s non-lethal. Reason I say that was in my dream she was going through some like heavily wooded area on Lyoko and used it to push dangling vines out of her way.

Yeah. That was another one I was going to get to. Still pink (wouldn’t be Aelita if it wasn’t :P), longer, straight. I'd say it comes down to her shoulders.

And elsewhere I had noted that there was a new 'roaming' camera that could follow Aelita around Lyoko and let her keep in touch with Jeremie while on the move rather than the current limitation to needing to be in a tower or in the very least a stationary position. This was also visioned in my dream where on the SC monitor it was actively showing Aelita slowly making her way through that wooded area mentioned earlier complete with the camera 'backstepping' in front of Aelita.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Lyoko Wario » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:50 pm

I just had a cool CL dream... it starts out bad, but then it gets really good and sweet. I kind of forgot a good deal of it since last night, but here is what I remember. Xana floods the school with some kind of evil toxic gas, and the kids go to Lyoko to try to stop him. They suceed (I forgot the whole Lyoko part, I'm afraid) but unfortunately Aelita could not get out of the school, and so when the other kids return to her room she is barely alive and dying on her bed... but then I woke up from that dream-within-a-dream and was still dreaming, but in my dream I had just woken up from that CL dream! So I get out of bed and go see Aelita (who was at my house for some reason) and tell her all about the dream and how worried I was about her. And (here's the mushy part!) she puts her hand on my shoulder and says to me, "don't worry, I'm still here! I'm not going anywhere."

...sickening, isn't it? But so wonderful and adorable! I loved this dream.

And don't ask me how they managed to stop Xana without Aelita!
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:07 pm

Last night, I had a CL dream. My dream was this: I was filming a rotoscope thing with the VAs for my Code Lyoko alternate universe. :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Kamekai » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:24 pm

I recently had one involving a giant floating spacewalk tied to a fence. The gang and me watched it for about two seconds, and suddenly we were in class at Kadic. I was the only one who could move, though. Weird stuff.
Last edited by Kamekai on Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:51 pm

I had a dream Thursday I got all the Code Lyoko DVDS. XANAilliam was on the 4th DVD cover with a Manta, and this sword, The tower behind him and shining black! :D My Mom gives me $100 dollars to buy it with, and Taelia was there, don't ask me why, she just was..... :umm:

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Malkmusian » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:09 pm

I had a dream where Aelita was in a Negativland video...and Romeo was fed PCP.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Writing_Addict » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:55 pm

I had one where the FBI was coming for me and I hid in the attic, when I got in the attic the gang (including William) were playing pinpon. Too bad jim wasn't there. Then all of a sudden we ending up in Wal-Mart and the usual smiley face logo thing was Xana's symbol...

Lovely dream to say the least....[insert sarcasm]
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:28 pm

Whoa...much weirder than my dream... O.o
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:56 pm

Weirder then mine too. O_O
Angie's was cool. :D

DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:23 pm

Really, I was directing a rotoscope filming for something in my CL alternate universe. =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Writing_Addict » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:24 pm

Oh yeah, and before I could get into the attic I had to climb up my computer chair and climb up my computer screen, THEN crack a code with pipes and it had a battery opening...?

Weird...
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

More about my dream...

Postby Taelia » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:25 pm

When we were going over what the VAs should do, I told David "I'm fiddling with this one sentence in the line right now, David. But what I do know is that Jim is sweetly telling Ulrich to cheer up about the whole 'Sissi moving back into the mansion' thing." Later, we start filming. Everything's looking good. Barbara and Matt are in two beds. Barbara is sitting up in her bed, all pouty, and says her line. David lies her down and says his. Then Matt sheds a few tears and says in Odd's voice "Poor Kiwi and Kumquat. Out there all alone." Then David lays Matt down and says "No more tears, Odd. The night's warm. They'll be alright." Then Matt sits up, holding two gold rings with emerald stones in them.

(They're supposed to be drawn as Suzanne's rings.)

Matt gives the rings to David and lays back down. Then David walks over to a spot (pretending that there's a window) and says "Now, children, listen to me. Don't judge Sissi's father too harshly. He's only doing what he feels is right. And I'm sure he loves you guys very much." Then he mimes locking the window. Sharon says her line as Jeremie, thanking Jim for locking the windows. He wasn't sure that XANA would come back. Then Matt and Bara, pretending to fall asleep, say that they have something that belongs to XANA - his sword.

BARBARA (in Ulrich's voice): I had it, Jim.

MATT (in Odd's voice) (But Princess... (yawn) ...took it away.

Then David says, still in Jim's calm voice, "Yes. Of course." Then he clicks the lights off. And finally, he says "Good night, children" before leaving. I say "And cut!" and filming is finished.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lyoko Wario » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:29 pm

Hey! Hey! Someone make a comment about my dream!

I was so proud at how sweet it was! Hey!

[/attention whoring]
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby DeadViolet » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:33 pm

It was.....nice. :D

DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext