Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 12:37 pm

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:43 pm

I'm predicting that in the episode "Kiwodd," when Kiwi gets virtualized onto Lyoko, he looks like the robotic Kiwi in the episode "The Robots" (except that he is made of very hard and very shiny gray metal). Kiwi will be virtualized into the Forest Sector where he will stand completely still while a cool 3D rotational effect ocurrs around him. Also, Kiwi on Lyoko has sharp robotic (metal) fangs which he will use in tearing the monsters on Lyoko apart.

Also, since Kiwi is made of metal, he can go into the Digital Sea and swim through it extremely fast without getting devirtualized forever since he is made of metal. In addition, Kiwi has a new name on Lyoko which is "Cyber Kiwi." But unfortunately, Kiwi doesn't become a Lyoko warrior since he is just a dog of course in addition to the fact that he can't serve much purpose in the virtual world since, again, he is just a dog.

Also, when Kiwi first accidentally gets virtualized onto Lyoko, the moment Jeremy says "Transfer Odd," that's when Kiwi goes into the scanner (instead of Odd) and Odd's avatar is shown getting filled up. Which then, Kiwi gets virtualized into the Forest Sector. In other words, Kiwi on Lyoko is acting as Odd's avatar and because of that, something bad could happen such as Odd's avatar being corroded (disappearing) along with Kiwi on Lyoko who is in danger of being devirtualized forever because of that.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:56 pm

...Interesting.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Astro-Xana » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:47 pm

I predict that there is going to be an episode titled "False Prophecy" in which Aelita has visions about her mother coming back (which are visions given to her by Xana) in order to trick Aelita in going to Lyoko alone to find answers so that she can be delivered to the Digital Sea to lure Franz Hopper out of his hiding like in the episode "White Memory."

I'm also predicting that there is going to be an episode titled "Waterlogged" in which when the Lyoko gang goes to a certain Replika, the holosphere that contains this Replika ends up having a hole in it which results in the water from the Digital Sea seeping in and the Replika filling up with water from the Digital Sea. As a result, Jeremy has to translate the two Lyoko warriors in the real world back into the Skid and also translate the two Lyoko warriors who protected the Skid back into the Skid as well before it's too late.

Here's another prediction which is that the William clone will acquire William's imprisoned essence which will result in William returning back to normal (but in his clone form though). But sadly, Xana William devirtualizes this William clone on Lyoko for good.

Finally, I'm predicting that since Aelita's human memories are developing further (with her remembering her mother now), I'm predicting that Aelita will develop a new power which is the ability to create virtual bubbles (like Guardians) similiar to what Xana did in "White Memory." Aelita will create a virtual bubble containing William's human memories. Xana William will enter this virtual bubble and will go completely insane because of the fact that he is witnessing his human memories. This will result in the essence of Xana contained within Xana William weakining severly.

Once this virtual bubble disappears, Xana William will be kneeling on the ground breathing heavily and weakened severly which will give Jeremy the opportunity to quickly launch the program which will return William back to normal (since the essence of Xana contained within him is near absolute zero).

But however, Xana quickly sends a Black Guardian which quickly captures Xana William and brings him all the way to the Sector 5 Replika. Xana William is shown being contained within this Black Guardian with Creepers near this Black Guardian making their battle cries. This Black Guardian of Xana's gives Xana William energy and energizes the essence of Xana inside Xana William back to what it was before. In other words, this Black Guardian is slowly recovering Xana William so that he can battle the Lyoko gang again stronger than ever (and this time, more resistant to his human memories).

Finally, Aelita can create a virtual bubble in order for the Lyoko gang (including her) to enter it and recover their life points. But however, a virtual bubble created by Aelita can last only so long before it disappears. Also, this virtual bubble is like a Digital Sea to Xana's monsters because if a monster were to touch it, then the monster would get devirtualized. In addition, this virtual bubble can last longer if monsters fire energy attacks at it due to the fact that this virtual bubble absorbs energy.

Now here's another thing which is that virtual bubbles created by Aelita can also act as means as teleportation. For example, if Aelita were to create a virtual bubble in the Mountain Sector and then create another virtual bubble in the Mountain Sector Replika, then the entire Lyoko gang can enter the virtual bubble in the Mountain Sector Replika which would teleport them back to the Mountain Sector which would result in the virtual bubbles exploding (going away).

I'm also thinking though that Jeremy as well as Xana can do the same as well. Jeremy can create a green virtual bubble in some sector (like the Ice Sector) and then create another green virtual bubble in a certain Replika (like the Ice Sector Replika). The entire Lyoko gang will then enter the green virtual bubble in the Ice Sector which will teleport them to the Ice Sector Replika. However though, Jeremy creating virtual bubbles is a very hard task for him though.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby TB3 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:54 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:I'm predicting that in the episode "Kiwodd," when Kiwi gets virtualized onto Lyoko, he looks like the robotic Kiwi in the episode "The Robots" (except that he is made of very hard and very shiny gray metal). Kiwi will be virtualized into the Forest Sector where he will stand completely still while a cool 3D rotational effect ocurrs around him. Also, Kiwi on Lyoko has sharp robotic (metal) fangs which he will use in tearing the monsters on Lyoko apart.

Also, since Kiwi is made of metal, he can go into the Digital Sea and swim through it extremely fast without getting devirtualized forever since he is made of metal. In addition, Kiwi has a new name on Lyoko which is "Cyber Kiwi." But unfortunately, Kiwi doesn't become a Lyoko warrior since he is just a dog of course in addition to the fact that he can't serve much purpose in the virtual world since, again, he is just a dog.

Also, when Kiwi first accidentally gets virtualized onto Lyoko, the moment Jeremy says "Transfer Odd," that's when Kiwi goes into the scanner (instead of Odd) and Odd's avatar is shown getting filled up. Which then, Kiwi gets virtualized into the Forest Sector. In other words, Kiwi on Lyoko is acting as Odd's avatar and because of that, something bad could happen such as Odd's avatar being corroded (disappearing) along with Kiwi on Lyoko who is in danger of being devirtualized forever because of that.

You know, this episode has already aired in France...
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:26 pm

Yeah. And it will be called "Dog Day Afternoon" in the States.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:28 pm

Now as for my ideas in my previous post, do you think they are alright? If you don't want to read the entire post, then just read the last two paragraphs.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TB3 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:55 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:Now as for my ideas in my previous post, do you think they are alright? If you don't want to read the entire post, then just read the last two paragraphs.

The problem is your ideas often seem too...erm...'off the world' - too random - imaginative yes, but not in keeping with what we see and know in the show - and (I don't want to sound rude or uncaring here, but instead I want to be honest), you constantly seem to be creating plot-devices to buoy up your ideas rather than looking for emotional, dramatic and contextual drama, which is what keeps the show afloat in the end.

Reel in the fantasy, inject some reality, and then your ideas will really soar! :)

PS: I hope I'm not coming across as a nasty bloke here - I really have no ill-feeling towards you, and I hope this hasn't hurt your feelings.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:30 am

No, you didn't sound mean at all. But about my predictions being random, I like to make up new Lyoko abilities (as well as things that happen in Lyoko) that I see happening in the show. As opposed to making obvious predictions (such as predicting that Yumi and Ulrich will date or anything like that). The reason is because I like to go into the "unknown" world when it comes to me predicting things about the show and make up these sort of random things that I see happening in the show. Another reason is because if I were to make an obvious prediction and it were to come true, I will not feel good about it because I just made an obvious prediction just from some obvious facts from the show. But if a random prediction of mine were to come true, I will feel very good about it (even though it is a random prediction) because of the fact that I didn't take obvious facts at all and actually made a big effort in making a complete random prediction. In other words, with random predictions coming true, I feel like I have seen into the future of the show in a way. And that's why instead of me making obvious predictions, I make random predictions and hope they come true.

But another reason is because even though I have watched every episode of the show, I do not fully understand the show and all its technoligcal concepts in order for me to make reasonable (non-random) predictions. Especially ones that are very in-depth and intelligent (like the ones that are made in the Lyoko Tech Discussion topic).

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

odd idea

Postby Ulrich-Stern » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:41 pm

well i was thinking about the sub digtails one day and was looking on the site and though w8 omg aelita disapaerd 14 years before but then they must of been there before that beacuse they were in tehre 20's or high teens that means they must of had france hop as there teacher right.............. so maybe in one of them asks aelita if her father is hopper and say that he was his old teacher makes sense right it would be a great espidosde mroe clues to france opper and etc. it was kinda hard to think of though

can u belive this is my 3rd post :D

from a awsoem lyoko fan ulrich-stern

Ulrich-Stern offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:19 pm

What did He say?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

i said

Postby Ulrich-Stern » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:11 pm

i said that the sub digtails the band ya know went to kadiac when they were younger so that means the probally had france opper as there history teacher righttt???? so that mean they could have one of them rember wa aelita looks like if one of them met them its just an idea but it would make a good mystery episode

Ulrich-Stern offline
New Kid
New Kid

The VR Club

Postby Taelia » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:17 am

The five kids come together at the junior high school library, where they are harangued and ordered not to move from their seats by the antagonistic phys. ed teacher, Jim Moralés, and remain for a period of eight hours and 30 seconds. He assigns a 1,000 word essay (in which each student must write about why their PE teacher thinks they are "disobedient, insolent, rule-breaking brats") and then leaves them mostly unsupervised, returning only occasionally to check on them. Outside, XANA is attacking, and people are dying all around them.

At the request and consensus of the children, Jeremie is asked to write the essay Jim assigned earlier (the subject of which was to be a synopsis by each student detailing "why I think you're disobedient, insolent, rule-breaking brats"), which challenges Jim and his preconceived, hateful, rude judgements about all of them. Jeremie does so, but instead of writing about the actual topic, he writes a very motivating letter that is in essence the main point of the story. He signs the essay as "The VR Club" and leaves it at the table for Jim to read when they leave.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:39 pm

In the episode "Ghost Ship," if my previous prediction about this episode I made up is wrong, then here is a new prediction based on this episode. There will be a ghost-like Skid (a Quantum Skid) navigated by that eerie zombie looking Xana Jeremy from "Ghost Channel."

Xana Jeremy navigates this Quantum Skid to a mysterious hub containing a swirling vortex of black/purple energy. Once Xana Jeremy speeds through this hub, we hear demonic voices while a bunch of black/purple energy is shown going very fast.

This mysterious hub leads to the sector located below the Network which is a sector of Xana's essence which is nothing but darkness and a bunch of demonic energy, demonic voices, and what looks like demonic shooting stars.

Now the Lyoko gang must track the digital trail of this Skid driven by Xana Jeremy which will lead them to this sector containing Xana's essence. Also, while Xana Jeremy is navigating this "Ghost Ship," we get to see those white flaming eyes of his. Especially while he is navigating this "Ghost Ship" in the dark demonic sector located below the Network.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:03 pm

WHy dooes this keep coming in as a New post?

Oh, and here's my idea:
Xana Gets tired of Losing and Aims his attacks at the Warriors Hearts: their Families. Xana first messes up the Super Scan so his trickery cannot be decipheres. THen, as weeks go by, Yumi notices her Parents are acting Much More hostile to her. She caan't understand why and tells the group about it, hoping they can give her advice. Then Jeremie Gets a call on his cell from his father. Michael has Decided to send Jeremie to that Genius Academy (You know, the one that was Mentioned in Plauged and Franz Hopper), no matter What Jeremie thinks. Poor Jer's gonna get picked up in one week. Then, Ulrich isKicked out of the Academy because his parents are no longer paying for his education. They won't even pick him up, because of his grades. Odd then suspects something and runs to the Factory to check out the scan. Somehow, he notices Xana's influence and Then Comes the Lyoko Scene, which I ca't come oup with.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Kamekai » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:34 pm

Here's my idea:

Xana gets tired of losing, so he possess a guy to stab the kids in the middle of the night. He then takes Aelita to lyoko, and proceeds to do his thing.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:35 pm

Simplicity=Feasibility. Nice One Kamekai!

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:31 pm

I'm predicting that Xana will activate multiple towers in Xanafying the defensive shield around the Skid meaning that once Xana William stabs his sword into the Skid, because it is a red defensive shield containing Xana's essence, Xana William's sword actually absorbs the power from the red defensive shield in which red electricity and red energy is pulsating through Xana William's sword instead of blowing Xana William away. As a result, since Xana William's sword is getting charged up from this energy, the Skid is starting to lose its power. But not only that, because William's sword possesses the defensive shield power in Xana form, if (let's say) Ulrich were to clash his swords with William's powered up sword, then Ulrich would be blown away by the Xanafied defensive shield power that Xana William's sword contains.

Now the Lyoko gang makes their appearance just in time before Xana William has the chance of draining all the power of the Skid with his sword. And as for Xana William who has not suceeded in fully draining all the energy from the Skid, he is about to unleash all this energy gained from his sword towards Yumi as well as the rest of the Lyoko gang near her.

But Yumi then immediately says to Jeremy to activate the Sector 5 tower with A LOT of power. Jeremy does so and because the Sector 5 tower is overly powered, the green aura around this tower is moving very fast. But after Jeremy activates the Sector 5 tower with A LOT of energy, Yumi then meditates this energy from the tower into her telekenisis. This results in an extremely powerful green aura around Yumi while she is using her telekenisis.

Xana William then unleashes very powerful red energy from his sword towards Yumi and the Lyoko gang near her. But while Yumi is meditating the green aura of the tower into her telekenisis, she then uses all of this green telekenetic energy in reversing Xana William's unleashed red energy from his sword right back at him. And when Xana William uses his sword in blocking against his own aura overpowered by Yumi's aura, Xana William's sword shatters and Xana William is then devirtualized (blown away).

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:00 pm

JesusFreak wrote:Why dooes this keep coming in as a New post?

I suspect a certain someone keeps deleting and reposting his previous post in the vain hope we'll actually pay attention.

kamekai wrote:Here's my idea:

Xana gets tired of losing, so he possess a guy to stab the kids in the middle of the night. He then takes Aelita to lyoko, and proceeds to do his thing.

An excellent plan with just two minor drawbacks. 1) It's a Y7 show, so I doubt the BS&P people would be happy with that idea; 2) If he actually did that, there wouldn't be a show anymore.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:21 pm

Cassius335 wrote:

I suspect a certain someone keeps deleting and reposting his previous post in the vain hope we'll actually pay attention.

It's merely a technique all it is. And again, just continue on with your own ideas and pay no attention to me and my ideas unless you want to.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:21 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:

It's merely a technique all it is. And again, just continue on with your own ideas and pay no attention to me and my ideas unless you want to.

Actually, please don't do that, if that's indeed what you're doing. This thread is Stickeyed so there's no need to bump it like that, unless you're acutally editing and/or adding something new to your post. Thanks. ^^;
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:45 pm

The translation process through Code: Earth will not result in polymorphs in the real world. For example, when Xana William goes into a tower and says "Code Earth" and gets translated through Code: Earth by Xana in which Xana William will float in the tower and be surrounded by red interfaces, when Xana William gets translated into the real world through Code: Earth, he is in a complete stable form more powerful than his Lyoko form and is not a polymorph. Meaning that when Xana translated Xana William through Code: Earth, the tower has not been activated red due to the fact that Xana William in the real world is not bound to an activated tower like in the episode "Laboratory Rat" in which Odd and Aelita were polymorphs in the real world bound to a green activated tower in which Odd and Aelita disappeared after the green aura was overcome by Xana William.

Therefore, Jeremy must figure out a way to virtualize the Lyoko gang directly to a Replika without the use of the Skid anymore. And then Jeremy must figure out a way to translate the Lyoko gang through Code: Earth in which the entire Lyoko gang enters a Replika tower. Then Jeremy will say "Code Earth" which will result in the entire Lyoko gang floating in the tower and being surrounded by interfaces. Which then, of course, they will be translated to the real world in complete stable forms. Because of that, when Jeremy translated the entire Lyoko gang through Code: Earth, the tower has not been activated green.

Therefore, if Xana William were to enter Code: Xana in activating this tower red, that will not make the Lyoko gang in the real world disappear. Instead, it will send a Xana attack to that place in the real world.

Also, when Xana William enters a Replika tower and says "Code Earth," the moment he says "Code" is when the camera zooms close up to Xana William's face and the camera will then zoom outward, but then quickly back up to Xana William's face again the moment he says "Earth." The moment Xana William says "Earth," he will say it with a very dark slow tone of voice and will have a wicked look on his face similiar to the look he had on his face in "The Lake" when he snuck up on Yumi who was in the tower.

Finally, since the Lyoko gang as well as Xana William are in complete stable forms in the real world, Jeremy will have to use Inverse Translation in bringing back the Lyoko gang when it's time and Xana will do the same for Xana William.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby timekitten » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:37 pm

One I'd think would be great with the S4 setup: A Halloween episode.

Everybody's dressed up for the costume party and contest, but the group uses to the time to skip out and raid another one of XANA's labs. Unfortunately, Jeremie tries a new program and it glitches the translation (really, how else would things mess up? lol). The translated members, Odd and Ulrich, disappear from Jeremie's radar and he struggles find/get in touch with them, and of course, debug the program.

Unknown to him, our MIA warriors ended up in the costume party at Kadic! *gasp* They find themselves confronted with not only their peers (mostly on Ulrich's part) but also the undeniable urge to win the costume contest hands down (mostly on Odd's part). But they're not the only pixelated-powered people walking around. XANA sent a specter to hunt them down, since they can't be de-translated properly until Jeremie fixes the program (in other words, deletion. But the boys don't quite realize this).

And on Lyoko, Aelita and Yumi get a run for their money as they try to stop William and monsters from destroying the Skid and/or deactivating Jeremie's tower. How will our warriors survive this jam? Tune in next ti-*bricks self before finishing*

Heh, I could totally see Sissi remarking to Odd, "A giant purple cat? That has to be the most ridiculous thing on earth!"
ImageImage
timekitten offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:44 pm

timekitten wrote:One I'd think would be great with the S4 setup: A Halloween episode.

Everybody's dressed up for the costume party and contest, but the group uses to the time to skip out and raid another one of XANA's labs. Unfortunately, Jeremie tries a new program and it glitches the translation (really, how else would things mess up? lol). The translated members, Odd and Ulrich, disappear from Jeremie's radar and he struggles find/get in touch with them, and of course, debug the program.

Unknown to him, our MIA warriors ended up in the costume party at Kadic! *gasp* They find themselves confronted with not only their peers (mostly on Ulrich's part) but also the undeniable urge to win the costume contest hands down (mostly on Odd's part). But they're not the only pixelated-powered people walking around. XANA sent a specter to hunt them down, since they can't be de-translated properly until Jeremie fixes the program (in other words, deletion. But the boys don't quite realize this).

And on Lyoko, Aelita and Yumi get a run for their money as they try to stop William and monsters from destroying the Skid and/or deactivating Jeremie's tower. How will our warriors survive this jam? Tune in next ti-*bricks self before finishing*

Heh, I could totally see Sissi remarking to Odd, "A giant purple cat? That has to be the most ridiculous thing on earth!"

Oh hell yes. I love this one. Maybe swap Ulrich and Yumi over, because I'd love to see what people would think of Yumi's outfit (inclusing quite a few nosebleeds, I imagine). She might even win that contest without intending to(annoying Odd in the process).

EDIT: The OTHER way things mess up is usually XANA hacking the SuperCalculator.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby timekitten » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:07 pm

That would be funny. XD

I was just grabbing at Ulrich and Odd. In ignorance to the danger, Odd's the mostly likely one to take advantage of the super costumes, and with the Sissi comment it'd give another chance to ridicule his outfit since XANA Awakens. Ulrich would cause all the girls to swoon and make Herve as steamed as he can be. But Ulrich would most likely get in trouble for carrying around two swords, if he drew them. Yumi, aside from Aelita, would most likely shoot straight back to the factory instead of lingering around. Ya know, being mature and responsible and all. It'd still be funny if she won regardless of running out.

Odd: That was suppose to be my win! No faaaaaiiiiiirrrrrr!!!

What would even be more...breath taking, is if XANA sent William to hunt the translated warriors instead of attacking on the Replika. Imagine the 2D Ulrich/William face off. *drools*

Of course, there's always clone William appearing in some dunce comical way.

Student: Who are you suppose to be?
Clone William: I'm suppose to be William Dunbar. What? Did I forget something?

And yeah, XANA could hack the Supercomputer, but it'd have to be through a tower. And I'd think it'd be better to use that tower to send his specter (or William) after them. ;)
ImageImage
timekitten offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:45 pm

Aelita will develop a new ability known as "Energy Split" in which Aelita can create a giant ball of energy and split it in half causing a reaction (like splitting an atom) causing an immense explosive flash of energy which would destroy multiple monsters and things nearby. Though, this technique might only work with Aelita in the real world.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

PreviousNext