Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:29 am

God Save The Mew

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Spirit of Dragon » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:13 pm

Well it's not as exciting as seeing some of the stuff the first two videos showed us but it's still nice to see some of the small improvements they're doing to make the show better as a whole.

Thanks again for this installment, hopefully they give us a great, and maybe longer, finale with the final chapter.
Spirit of Dragon offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Stephen (x1) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:16 pm

Okay well that wasn't much use to me...But thanks anyway.

Well actually, I did get Odd acting like a cat, so it's not a complete loss.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:17 pm

Spirit of Dragon wrote:Well it's not as exciting as seeing some of the stuff the first two videos showed us but it's still nice to see some of the small improvements they're doing to make the show better as a whole.

Thanks again for this installment, hopefully they give us a great, and maybe longer, finale with the final chapter.

I agree. This one was neat on it's own, though it didn't really reveal anything new (other than Odd's become even more cat-like in Lyoko). A longer installment for the final part would be really neat. Maybe a tower or a monster could be revealed along with it. ^_^

I'm beginning to wonder whether or not these are scenes from an actual episode, or if they were demo runs to see how the characters fit in with the 5th region (or something like that). Won't be able to say for sure though until the new season comes out. :)

x1 wrote:Okay well that wasn't much use to me...But thanks anyway.

Well actually, I did get Odd acting like a cat, so it's not a complete loss.

Indeed. :D And you're very welcome! ^_^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:19 pm

I can say that they probably aren't from any episodes. Similar scenes most definitely will be used, but I'm guessing not those exact ones.

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:23 pm

x1 wrote:I can say that they probably aren't from any episodes. Similar scenes most definitely will be used, but I'm guessing not those exact ones.

That's what I would figure. I can't wait to see the 5th region in a true blue episode, though! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:41 pm

Same here. I can't wait for them to appear on the 'net.

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Last Minute Thing

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:11 pm

Post removed due to blindness.
Last edited by MY85 on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:18 pm

I think I might have beaten you to it earlier today.

Mewberries151 wrote:Oh YEAH!!! The Third Territory vid is up!!!!

Not so much new stuff on it, region-wise (pretty much the same run as Yumi's)....but check out Odd! If you watch him really closely, he runs on all fours throughout most of the entire thing! I just kind of found that neat. ^_^ They worked on his motions, I see. :D

I appreciate it though. ^_^ I can't wait for the final one. :) I hope it's extra good...it'll be the last peek we get until the actual season episodes.

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:21 pm

Yeah, I didn't run through this board before... but God Save The Mew again... :D

Now I feel like s**t...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:23 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:I appreciate it though. ^_^ I can't wait for the final one. :) I hope it's extra good...it'll be the last peek we get until the actual season episodes.

Thanks and well, as I said to x1...

I wrote:Sure the last part is that they meet with Yumi.

I also wrote:And that smile could mean that she saw them.

Or as he said, Xana vs Yumi!!
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:30 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:Yeah, I didn't run through this board before... but God Save The Mew again... :D

Now I feel like s**t...

*hugs* Don't. It's not your fault at all. At least you didn't do what I did on the other thread, where I asked where someone found out the info about Season 2's first episode title, only to realize that I'd indirectly given that info out in the first place. :blush:

I wonder if it is Yumi they meet up with...that would definitely explain Yumi's smile. ;) Maybe it'll also have Aelita going into a tower. If the 5th region has towers...hmmm....

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:31 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:I appreciate it though. ^_^ I can't wait for the final one. :) I hope it's extra good...it'll be the last peek we get until the actual season episodes.

Thanks and well, as I said to x1...

I wrote:Sure the last part is that they meet with Yumi.

I also wrote:And that smile could mean that she saw them.

Or as he said, Xana vs Yumi!!

I didn't know you were gonna put that in here...No matter...

I guess the video's okay.

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:34 pm

XANA vs. Yumi...interesting concept. The closest we ever got to having XANA physically fight any of the members was in "Image Problem", and against, well, Yumi. I've seen alot of fanfiction where XANA creates a virtual form for himself and fights Team Lyoko in that way...but I wonder if they'd ever dare do that on the show. XANA's already a pretty effective villain without a form of any sort, so with one... :toomuch:

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:36 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:XANA vs. Yumi...interesting concept. The closest we ever got to having XANA physically fight any of the members was in "Image Problem", and against, well, Yumi. I've seen alot of fanfiction where XANA creates a virtual form for himself and fights Team Lyoko in that way...but I wonder if they'd ever dare do that on the show. XANA's already a pretty effective villain without a form of any sort, so with one... :toomuch:

Don't forget Ghost Channel, the Jeremie XANA on it. But XANA sucks as a villian. He seems to be obssesed to kill just 4 teenagers. Whoever created XANA, I do think it could be a child rapist.
MY85 offline

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:38 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:*hugs* Don't. It's not your fault at all. At least you didn't do what I did on the other thread, where I asked where someone found out the info about Season 2's first episode title, only to realize that I'd indirectly given that info out in the first place. :blush:

*hugs back* I'm okay now. Thank God I wasn't Vili doing that and SamBlob there to get flamed badly...
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:25 pm

^_^ I certainly would have deserved it though...it was pretty lame. ^^;

Hmm...XANA doesn't always focus on them or even on Kadic sometimes. "Seeing is Believing", "Log Book", "Big Bug", "Cruel Dilemma", and "Killer Music" all have attacks that are focused on the general area of where they live and in causing mass destruction or mayhem (particularly "Big Bug" and "Seeing Is Believing" ). XANA, I think, just focuses on those four since they're the only ones that know about the factory and who can help stop him at this point. That's just my theory anyway. There could be thousands of reasons for the creation of XANA...I like CBIzumi's best though. A science experiment gone hay-wire. Classic! :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby vertig73 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:17 pm

yep
vertig73 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby MY85 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:26 pm

Well, I just noticed LyokoCode releases the new videos early... behold, the 4th part of the 5th Territory video!!

It's effing awesome... Yumi and Aelita escaping from the 5th Territory (lucky for them, it's not outer space), three other things flying around outside the 5th Territory (which are small enough, but it interests me)... Aelita putting some codes on the Overwing, and you can notice a earing on her left ear that makes her look cute... no Ulrich neither Odd... enough said. *keeps watching it again, while waiting to see the others come and look at thier expressions on the board*
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:01 pm

OH YEAH!!!! You rock, my friend!! :D

That is really cool! And there's the proof that Yumi's vehicle can hover (without any ground below it)! Very helpful considering the run-in's she tends to have with the Digital Void. XD

So I guess those two really do share that vehicle...or perhaps Jeremie couldn't figure out on for Aelita since she's an original inhabitant of Lyoko. Hmmm...so intriguing!!! Thanks again!

*more raving* I love the 5th region!!! I really really do! *_* It has an endless amount of possibilities! *squeals* Ah, these videos rock my socks!!! :D I wish there were more! ;)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:16 pm

*hugs Mew* Yeah, those videos rock... I was by accident on LyokoCode when I click on that forsaken Dossier saison 2 link and I was surprised to see the new video there...

Lots of intrigues this whole sequence of the 5th Territory has. Can't wait till Jetix makes it avaiable on LatinAmerica... or trying to download french episodes from Limeware?
MY85 offline

Postby vertig73 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:32 pm

that video was so cool thank you for showing it to us
vertig73 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby MY85 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:31 am

It's weird that no one else said something about the 4th part besides me, Mew and vertig73.
MY85 offline

Postby Spirit of Dragon » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:56 am

We're all busy waiting for the real thing. Teasers are fun, and the latest one was great, but I can't wait for them to put all that into action. However VCR problems compounded with my recent vacation hindered me from really studying it, I'll take everyone's word for it.
Spirit of Dragon offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:46 am

Spirit of Dragon wrote:We're all busy waiting for the real thing. Teasers are fun, and the latest one was great, but I can't wait for them to put all that into action.

Indeed!!! I cannot wait to see this region give Team Lyoko a serious run for their money (...or would that be lifepoints? ^^; ). I do adore these teasers though, not only since it's an extra special sneak peek at something really cool...but now one can also make fanart about it, if one wants. XD

Truly though, I can't wait to see this region in an actual episode! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby vertig73 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:50 am

yep its good people let us see sneaky peaks of the second season
vertig73 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko